3DS eShop Forum

Topic: The "DENPA" MEN: They Came By Wave |OT|Summers almost over might as well go out riding some chillwaves. (demo out today)

Showing 141 to 160 of 383

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

141. Posted:

On second though, with B/W2 coming out soon I'm not really in need of an RPG. I'll wait to see what comes out in the next few weeks before getting this.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Philip_J_Reed

142. Posted:

CEOJumpMad wrote:

@Philip_J_Reed
I think I have a Philip floting around my house, but I don't know how to post the AR code, let alone scan it yet.
Guess you gotta wait untill the game comes :P

Thanks man! You can use the QR function after the 2nd or 3rd dungeon...I forget which, but it's fairly early. No rush, but if you manage to snag it for me I'd really appreciate it!

If I find a DenpaJumpMad, I'll do the same for you.

NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more

Twitter: NoNoiseChitChat

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

143. Posted:

The full game comes out today, and better yet, I found 50 Rupees! JOY!!!

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage

Moorpheel

144. Posted:

I already downloaded it.
(or left it downloading)

I'll play the full game later :D

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Bazly

145. Posted:

If anyone finds a "Barry" Denpa, please share the QR code! :)

I have a few other names I hope to find but right now that's at the top of my list!

My Pushmo and Crashmo Levels
My "The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave" QR Codes
My "The Denpa Men 2: Beyond the Waves" QR Codes
3DS Friend Code: 5370-0572-6471
Miiverse Username: iBazly

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

146. Posted:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

CEOJumpMad wrote:

@Philip_J_Reed
I think I have a Philip floting around my house, but I don't know how to post the AR code, let alone scan it yet.
Guess you gotta wait untill the game comes :P

Thanks man! You can use the QR function after the 2nd or 3rd dungeon...I forget which, but it's fairly early. No rush, but if you manage to snag it for me I'd really appreciate it!

If I find a DenpaJumpMad, I'll do the same for you.

I'll try to find one, but I think the Philip I ran into, look like a girl :P
And a DenpaJumpMad can't be too hard to find, its a common name u_u

On a side note, if anyone find rare DerpaMen, post their QR code here, I still can't get my hands on a Star Power DerpaMan

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Bazly

147. Posted:

I have a Hailstorm Denpa Man which was apparently "shiny", so I will be posting it once I get the PC or whatever. Unfortunately I have a bit of a hectic day so I may not have a lot of time to play until later tonight. I'll post ASAP too! I also have Mobilize (All) and Chain (All) which are pretty nifty, though the Denpa themselves weren't "shiny" or anything. Nonetheless a good catch! Mobilize (All) was SO useful in the fight against the Windy Bug thing.

My Pushmo and Crashmo Levels
My "The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave" QR Codes
My "The Denpa Men 2: Beyond the Waves" QR Codes
3DS Friend Code: 5370-0572-6471
Miiverse Username: iBazly

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

148. Posted:

Heres a rare Tidal Wave DM, he was shiny, and strip colored too.
Untitled
Not sure if this is the right way to post them, but heres it's QR code

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

AuthorMessage

RR529

149. Posted:

Just beat Windy Forest! All my Denpa Men were level 13 or 14, so it was pretty easy, except for that one area with all the poison, & those powerful Wind Bees (which look sweet). Also, the dungeon's boss put up a better fight than I thought he would :)

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

150. Posted:

The Wind Bees drop Tiger clothes, I got one off of them, and it boost your DM Att and Def up high.

@Philip_J_Reed
I just got a Ice DM with earth powers named Phil.
Is that good enough?

University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

AuthorMessage

Philip_J_Reed

151. Posted:

CEOJumpMad wrote:

@Philip_J_Reed
I just got a Ice DM with earth powers named Phil.
Is that good enough?

Yes! Thanks in advance man!

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

152. Posted:

Heres DenpaMan Phil
Untitled

University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

AuthorMessage

Philip_J_Reed

153. Posted:

Thanks! Will grab it later, and I'll post the names of my Denpa Men, in case they share a name with anyone here and they want them. :) (Do we need a Denpa Men name sharing thread?)

AuthorMessage

RR529

154. Posted:

I just noticed an unusual glitch. When I killed a Wind Bee, instead of falling & poofing away like they're supposed to, it just disappeared, lol.

Oh, and is anyone else surprised about how block light this is? I was shocked to see that it doesn't even take up 400 blocks.

Currently Playing:

AuthorMessage

rayword45

155. Posted:

^Not surprised at all to be honest. Nintendo's games are always light on blocks as far as I can remember, the most prominent example being DRW.

Third-parties have to use up more it seems. WayForward (what exactly is in MSF that takes up so much damn space?), SuperVillian, and Endgame all use a lot of space with their games.

ATTENTION: Help me not get killed over a stolen camera. Please, I need your money. http://igg.me/at/twelveouncecamera/x/3629997

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

alex167

156. Posted:

I liked the demo a lot, i'm thinking about buying it but i'm not sure because don´t know how long it is. Does anybody know how many dungeons/levels the game has? or people who have been playing it can tell how many dungeons have you played so far after the one on the demo. Do you think it´d be a long game?

Edited on by alex167

FRIEND CODES:
Wii:2531-7440-8433-6504
Mario Kart Wii:5241-3460-6377
Dr. Mario Online RX:9404-3380-5430
Tetris Party:0474-1183-3104

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

157. Posted:

Ah the curse of the Australian eShop! No new games this week, nothing, nothing at all. Why do we always have to suffer in terms of quality too??? I mean it just seems that Ninty wants ours to become just like the Apple App Store, full of garbage third party trash, I wish I could complain to Nintendo, but they'd never listen. Oh well we know we're getting vvvvvv next week, but that's ridiculous because that should've been out months ago and it's not like they're gonna shove The Denpamen AND Cave Story+ on there as well, on the same day!

EDIT: Well next week seems decent I guess, for now we are getting VVVVVV, Mole Mania and Real Bout Fatal Fury. that's all I know for now, Is Mole Mania any good?

Edited on by RetroGBHippie92

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

158. Posted:

alex167 wrote:

I liked the demo a lot, i'm thinking about buying it but i'm not sure because don´t know how long it is. Does anybody know how many dungeons/levels the game has? or people who have been playing it can tell how many dungeons have you played so far after the one on the demo. Do you think it´d be a long game?

Phil had said in his review that even if you were superfast it will take like 15 hours to get through. Personally I'm going to take my time. Id say 20 hours for the average person. Btw love your avatar! I'm a hugh g1 fan!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

RR529

159. Posted:

Nintendojo's review is in: B+ (great)

They liked the amusing way to collect new party members, the ease of use, and charming presentation, but said that the "generic" gameplay underneath it all keeps it from true greatness.

Currently Playing:

AuthorMessage

Moorpheel

160. Posted:

I finally got to the treasure room on the first cave!

I also got a white denpa with a strong light attack which has been making the dark tower dungeon 10 times easier, if anyone is interested in his QR code.

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok