3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Denpa Men 3: Thread

Showing 21 to 40 of 45

AuthorMessage
Spoony_Tech

Spoony_Tech

21. Posted:

Looking for some actual impressions of how different this is from the second one. I know of a lot of the features the second one had but have still yet to play it. Time and too many other games got in the way. I wish I would've poured all those Animal Crossing hours into this instead last year!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
MorpheelStaff

Morpheel

22. Posted:

From the demo, it kinda seems like this one completely ignores all the canon stablished in the previous game.

Back to the basics.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Fudgenuggets

Fudgenuggets

23. Posted:

I got some QR Codes! I'll upload them as soon as I can.
If you guys are looking for some, I got QR codes from previous games here: http://s777.photobucket.com/user/Fudgenuggets980825/library/D...
and here: http://s777.photobucket.com/user/Fudgenuggets980825/library/D...

3DS: 3609-1364-2981

AuthorMessage
LeviCelJir

LeviCelJir

24. Posted:

@Moorpheel
Oh hey
@Everyone
I beat it already. Pretty great but easy game.

Hi I'm Levi and I like Bloopys :^)

AuthorMessage
slidecage

slidecage

25. Posted:

LeviCelJir wrote:

@Moorpheel
Oh hey
@Everyone
I beat it already. Pretty great but easy game.

are you talking about this game.. I thought part 3 was harder then the other 2. unless my party sucks. I cant get past most of the game.

slidecage

AuthorMessage
ForeverIgnited

ForeverIgnited

26. Posted:

So, does Denpa Men 3 live up to the first one. I loved the first one, but really didn't like the second one.

Every Villain is Lemons... otherwise known as evil!
Waiting for: Shovel Knight, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Sonic Lost World, newest Super Smash

AuthorMessage
C-Olimar

C-Olimar

27. Posted:

There was something off about the demo. I don't know why, it just didn't feel right, and I didn't care much for the new decoration feature - if they added Animal Crossing style sidequests and conversations with the Denpa Men then it would be more meaningful.

I'm also upset about the retconning of the first two games. I loved how 2 followed on from the first, and I felt connected to the characters I'd brought through both games.

C-Olimar

AuthorMessage
C-Olimar

C-Olimar

28. Posted:

@Moorpheel Maybe it's a prequel?
I really hope so...
I actually like the story of these games and I care for my hero (Eddie) like I do for my Pokemon.

C-Olimar

AuthorMessage
LeviCelJir

LeviCelJir

29. Posted:

C-Olimar wrote:

@Moorpheel Maybe it's a prequel?
I really hope so...
I actually like the story of these games and I care for my hero (Eddie) like I do for my Pokemon.

It actually is. The story leads up to the first

Hi I'm Levi and I like Bloopys :^)

AuthorMessage
MorpheelStaff

Morpheel

30. Posted:

@c-olimar: I don't know but the games go like...

"They kidnapped my girlfriend!" In 1 to "we got married and had kids! And they have all been kidnapped." In 2 and...

"they kidnapped my best friend!" in 3.

It could be a prequel. I have only played the demo.

Edit: so it is a prequel. That's nice, i was afraid they had just hit the reset button to make a new game.

Edited on by Morpheel

Back to the basics.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
LeviCelJir

LeviCelJir

31. Posted:

You can have some weird conversations with your kids if you transfer them over. Because they weren't born yet. But they are there.

Edited on by LeviCelJir

Hi I'm Levi and I like Bloopys :^)

AuthorMessage
MorpheelStaff

Morpheel

32. Posted:

Wait you can transfer them?

Do they have special conversations or something?

Back to the basics.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
LeviCelJir

LeviCelJir

33. Posted:

Moorpheel wrote:

Wait you can transfer them?

Do they have special conversations or something?

Yeah when you talk to them they say stuff about the hero and not to tell him about they are his kids

Hi I'm Levi and I like Bloopys :^)

AuthorMessage
Fudgenuggets

Fudgenuggets

34. Posted:

LeviCelJir wrote:

C-Olimar wrote:

@Moorpheel Maybe it's a prequel?
I really hope so...
I actually like the story of these games and I care for my hero (Eddie) like I do for my Pokemon.

It actually is. The story leads up to the first

Ohhh, that makes a lot more sense then. I transferred the children from the second game and they were telling me that my it's a secret that the main character is their dad. That whole, I was just like "friends with benefits...?" o.o

3DS: 3609-1364-2981

AuthorMessage
slidecage

slidecage

35. Posted:

LeviCelJir wrote:

You can have some weird conversations with your kids if you transfer them over. Because they weren't born yet. But they are there.

its just like back to the future but with Denpa men WOOOO :)

There are a few things that make the game a lot eaiser. Cat tails and other items that automatic give you AP BACK. Cat tail gives you 3 ap back each round and gives you back some when you walk. Got a denpa man that does heal all for 10 ap. Heal every 3 rounds for free and never run out of ap and this is just the start. Read something gives up to 20 per round

slidecage

AuthorMessage
Fudgenuggets

Fudgenuggets

36. Posted:

Hey guys! I got a butt load of Denpas here for you :D
http://s777.photobucket.com/user/Fudgenuggets980825/library/D...
You can thank me later. :P

3DS: 3609-1364-2981

AuthorMessage
slidecage

slidecage

37. Posted:

Fudgenuggets wrote:

Hey guys! I got a butt load of Denpas here for you :D
http://s777.photobucket.com/user/Fudgenuggets980825/library/D...
You can thank me later. :P

Sorry, the requested page does not exist.

slidecage

AuthorMessage
Fudgenuggets

Fudgenuggets

38. Posted:

slidecage wrote:

Fudgenuggets wrote:

Hey guys! I got a butt load of Denpas here for you :D
http://s777.photobucket.com/user/Fudgenuggets980825/library/D...
You can thank me later. :P

Sorry, the requested page does not exist.

Why s the link only working for me? o.o
Other people try it and they say it doesn't work either...
Try this one: http://s777.photobucket.com/user/Fudgenuggets980825/library/D...

3DS: 3609-1364-2981

AuthorMessage
LeviCelJir

LeviCelJir

39. Posted:

I beat all 5 of the postgame bosses.... now what

Hi I'm Levi and I like Bloopys :^)

AuthorMessage
MorpheelStaff

Morpheel

40. Posted:

LeviCelJir wrote:

I beat all 5 of the postgame bosses.... now what

Now you rest your eyes and do something else.

Back to the basics.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok