Forums

Topic: Tetris Axis is only $9.99 on the eShop

Posts 21 to 30 of 30

Spoony_Tech

Lan wrote:

So this version of Tetris is quite good, I take it? (not that Tetris is a hard game to mess up)

After seeing the video in the eshop I'm now very interested! That's just great as its another game I don't need to be playing and already have 6 this year alone I haven't beaten yet!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Sjoerd

I bought this for €12 last week, totally worth the price! Is this coming for EU eShop as well?

3DS Friendcode: 2234-7361-0146
NNID: Soddard

Nintendo Network ID: Soddard

Klimbatize

Lan wrote:

So this version of Tetris is quite good, I take it? (not that Tetris is a hard game to mess up)

This is my favorite version of Tetris so far. The extra gameplay modes add a lot to it. $10 is definitely worth having the 3D version right on your system.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

PIT

tetris axis is a stellar game...every1 should look more into it, its very fun $10 is great for me

Nintendo 3ds fc: 0232-8294-2478

Hey if anyone has LM:DM,MK7,KI:U,S&ASR, RE: TM 3D and SSF43D and would like to play, add me.

Knuckles

Could anyone with the downloaded version please tell me the number of blocks to download. The usual 2000ish?

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal
3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

Klimbatize

It's 1229 blocks.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

TimeGuy

Wow, before I saw this topic I had no idea Tetris Axis was even in the eShop and this cheap. It's a must buy for me as soon as I finish Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger.

TimeGuy

Twitter:

Jeremyx7

I bought it myself about a week ago and found the majority of the game modes enjoyable with a few so-so ones. I really enjoy playing online with others too. Overall a great game especially for $10! Completely worth it.

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

Noboty

Bought it and enjoy it much more than I thought I would (And I've played little to no tetris previously).

Would love to have some people to play with, however (preferably, with no items).

Noboty

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic