3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Tetris Axis is only $9.99 on the eShop

Showing 1 to 20 of 30

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

1. Posted:

Unless you really want to have the physical copy, there's no reason to not transfer over!

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

iphys

2. Posted:

Buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, people! I just bought it and did the save transfer — will just keep my cartridge as a collectible, since I collect Tetris games.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage

Knux

3. Posted:

Seriously? I really need to get some more money ASAP...

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

Marks

4. Posted:

I like to collect Tetris games, too. This is a great price so I'll make sure to get it.

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
My Freerice

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

5. Posted:

What's the block size to download?

Nintendo Network ID: MegaManPrime
Bah-Weep-Graaaaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

6. Posted:

I already have Tetris for Gameboy and that's the best Tetris game ever made so this would be 10 bucks not well spent.....FOR ME. :*

bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

7. Posted:

10$????? I'm actually surprised by this price. Nintendo actually adjusted there price?!?! It's going on my wish list for now till I get another eshop card!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

8. Posted:

Thats a good deal :O
I got my retail copy for $15 bucks new, at Big Lots, they sell 3DS games for some reason.

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

9. Posted:

Is this the real price? I mean this isn't a sale price?

Edited on by Aqueous

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

10. Posted:

It's not a sale price.

I have the cart, but now I'll just sell it on amazon or something and download the $10 one. Perfect game to have installed on the 3DS itself.

If they didn't have that save data transfer app, I wouldn't do it though.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

iphys

11. Posted:

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

What's the block size to download?

1229 blocks.

People should buy it now, while it still has the 10 early registration coins from Club Nintendo.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

12. Posted:

Well with this and the Guild01 sale I guess I'll have to buy a card tomorrow!

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

Donjwolf

13. Posted:

Tetris Axis never looked so great to me, after the awesome Tetris GB (which I have) and Tetris DS (which I no longer have :( ) so meh. It's good that it's only $10 though. I'd buy Tetris DS if retail DS games ever comes to the Eshop.

Donjwolf

AuthorMessage

brianvgplayer

14. Posted:

Tetris DS is overhyped. I like it, but it has flaws like the infinite rotation in single player modes. The modes are a mixed bag too (though push is awesome). Tetris Axis is better in both modes and gameplay. It has the timed modes that Tetris DS lacks, as well as the awesome fever mode. It also lacks infinite rotation.

brianvgplayer

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

15. Posted:

It is a great game! I have the cart version

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

16. Posted:

$10? Wow, cheaper than a used version at gamestop. To echo what was said above, no reason not to buy it.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

rosebud

17. Posted:

I bought it for this price about 6 months ago at Best Buy. I would say that it is worth it at this price. Really like Fever, Bombliss Plus and a few others.

My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

HandheldGuru97

18. Posted:

Bought this in cart form way back when it first came out, if you don't have it there is no reason not to get it!!!

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems and games!!!!!!!!!!
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97
And my Blog! HandheldBlog

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage

EaZy_T

19. Posted:

It's so cool that some of the retail downloads are getting a price cut. These old (for the 3DS) games definitely should have discounts like this. Oh... TETRIS FOR $10?!? Gotta get it! XD

EaZy_T

Nintendo Network ID: EaZy_T

AuthorMessage

Lan

20. Posted:

So this version of Tetris is quite good, I take it? (not that Tetris is a hard game to mess up)

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1