3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Swapnote Special Stationery

Showing 721 to 740 of 1,196

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bbaloo

721. Posted:

Metallicka wrote:

I have these stationerys
help me with the ones im missing if you need any just add me and tell me which ones
FC: 1204-0275-2318

Reggie's Nintendo Direct (21/02/12)
Legend of Zelda (22/02/12)
Game Center CX (22/02/12)
[007] Monster Hunter Diary: Poka Poka Felyne Village (22/02/12)
Nintendo Direct: Europe (21/04/12)
MH Diary: Poka Poka Felyne Village (2) (23/04/12)
Art Academy (E) (02/5/12)
Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry's ... (2) (2/6/12)
E3 2012 (4/6/12)
Summer - Beach (20/7/12)
Iwata's Nintendo Direct (2) (28/8/12
Nintendo Direct Wii U (11/9/12)
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (27/10/12)
Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 (1) (2/11/12)
Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 (3) (2/11/12)
Crashmo (22/11/12)
New Super Mario Bros. 2 (4) (27/11/12)
Nikki's Birthday: 21-12-12 (14/12/12)
Happy New Year 2013 (31/12/12)
Happy New Year 2013 (2) (31/12/12)
Animal Crossing: Jump Out (Japan) (2/2/13)
Kobito Zukan: Kobito Kansatsu Set (6/2/13)
Denpa Ningen RPG 2 (4) (10/2/13)
Valentine's Day (14/2/13)
Fire Emblem - Awakening (15/2/13)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (1) (15/3/13
Pokemon M.D (2) (15/3/13)
Luigi's Mansion - Dark Moon (15/3/13) [North America]
Swapnote-Letterbox Update (11-04-2013)
Luigi's Mansion - Dark Moon (2) (17-4-2013)
LEGO City Undercover (17-04-2013)
Game Freak's Harmo Knight (17-04-2013)
Dillion's Rolling Western - The Last Ranger (18-04-2013)

@metallicka i added you i will send you what i have if you will do the same please.

Baloo 1848-1703-0208

AuthorMessage
Avatar

REX00

722. Posted:

I keep getting this error code doesnt let me send or recieve the notes!
Can any one help?

We all float down here....

3DS Friend Code: 3024-4988-0661

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bbaloo

723. Posted:

REX00 wrote:

I keep getting this error code doesnt let me send or recieve the notes!
Can any one help?

What does the error say? how far do you get before the error comes up?

Baloo 1848-1703-0208

AuthorMessage
Avatar

REX00

724. Posted:

Error 406-0067 i think
it was wrkn fine but not anymore
Error comes up at checking for out going notes

We all float down here....

3DS Friend Code: 3024-4988-0661

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Metallicka

725. Posted:

@Bbaloo added you let me know which ones you need?

kaka = 1204-0275-2318

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bbaloo

726. Posted:

Metallicka wrote:

@Bbaloo added you let me know which ones you need?

Pretty much all of them : /

i only have the 1's listed above

Edited on by Bbaloo

Baloo 1848-1703-0208

AuthorMessage
Avatar

REX00

727. Posted:

Bbaloo wrote:

REX00 wrote:

I keep getting this error code doesnt let me send or recieve the notes!
Can any one help?

What does the error say? how far do you get before the error comes up?

Never mind fixed it. Did a connection test and it worked

We all float down here....

3DS Friend Code: 3024-4988-0661

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bbaloo

728. Posted:

@rex00 i wonder if it ha to do with the fact that the eShop is down for maintenance right now

Baloo 1848-1703-0208

AuthorMessage
Avatar

REX00

729. Posted:

@bbaloo yea I cudnt access eshop....

We all float down here....

3DS Friend Code: 3024-4988-0661

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Metallicka

730. Posted:

sending 12 right now ill send the rest later @Bbaloo

kaka = 1204-0275-2318

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sekuiya

731. Posted:

Bbaloo wrote:

@sekuiya i added you would you mind adding me and sending me some of the 1's you have i only have

Can you be more specific in what you want? In doubt, use this list on this site: http://gbatemp.net/threads/swapnote-letterbox-sendable-statio...

Anyway, based on that site I created my list with the ones I have and don't have: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17498236/Stationery%203DS...
Please, base on that when asking me for stationery. Also, if you have some of those that I'm missing, please send!

Sekuiya

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5882-1272

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bbaloo

732. Posted:

Sekuiya wrote:

Bbaloo wrote:

@sekuiya i added you would you mind adding me and sending me some of the 1's you have i only have

Can you be more specific in what you want? In doubt, use this list on this site: http://gbatemp.net/threads/swapnote-letterbox-sendable-statio...

Anyway, based on that site I created my list with the ones I have and don't have: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17498236/Stationery%203DS...
Please, base on that when asking me for stationery. Also, if you have some of those that I'm missing, please send!

Ok I sent you several that i believe u need with 1 that I need on each. I hope that works for you.

Baloo 1848-1703-0208

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bbaloo

733. Posted:

Metallicka wrote:

sending 12 right now ill send the rest later @Bbaloo

thank u very much

Baloo 1848-1703-0208

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sekuiya

734. Posted:

@Bbaloo There, sent the ones you requested. You might have read my list wrong though, since you sent me a lot that I already had. ^^'
Btw, next time request here. Having to go back and forth between the letters it's tiring... >.<

Edited on by Sekuiya

Sekuiya

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5882-1272

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bbaloo

735. Posted:

Sekuiya wrote:

@Bbaloo There, sent the ones you requested. You might have read my list wrong though, since you sent me a lot that I already had. ^^'
Btw, next time request here. Having to go back and forth between the letters it's tiring... >.<

ok i think i sent you a few that you did not have. would you send me Reggies and Iwatas stationary

Baloo 1848-1703-0208

AuthorMessage
Avatar

virtualstacy

736. Posted:

Does anyone have these stationery?

Mario Tennis Open (Peach)
New Super Mario Bros. 2 (1-5)
Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympics
Nintendo Direct: Wii U
Nintendogs + Cats
Happy New Year 2013 (Party)
Christmas
Valentine's Day 2012 & 2013
Tropical Vacation (Beach-Surfing)
Monster Hunter Diary: Poka Poka Felyne Village (1 and 2)
Culdcept (Japanese)
Art Academy (English)

3DS XL Friend Code: 2320-7416-3268
Nintendo Network ID: virtualstacy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kRiMMeH

737. Posted:

Hello, I just got my 3ds and have been looking for some new stationary~ I only have the luigi's mansion and fire emblem ones. Looking for any really but would like culdcept, animal crossing, the other fire emblems and anything mario. Any help would be awesome! 8)

Edited on by kRiMMeH

kRiMMeH

3DS Friend Code: 4527-7869-9214

AuthorMessage
Avatar

virtualstacy

738. Posted:

Added you @kRiMMeH :)

3DS XL Friend Code: 2320-7416-3268
Nintendo Network ID: virtualstacy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

tulleh

739. Posted:

Hey guys, I have the following stationery: JPN and ENG fire emblem ones, LM2, Pokemon MD, Animal Crossing and Denpa men 2. Would love any ones I'm missing, especially Zelda or Pokemon or festive ones. Thanks!

3DS FC - 1461-7623-0683

AuthorMessage
Avatar

tulleh

740. Posted:

Metallicka wrote:

I have these stationerys
help me with the ones im missing if you need any just add me and tell me which ones
FC: 1204-0275-2318
Legend of Zelda (22/02/12)
[007] Monster Hunter Diary: Poka Poka Felyne Village (22/02/12)
Nintendo Direct: Europe (21/04/12)
Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry's ... (2) (2/6/12)
E3 2012 (4/6/12)
Summer - Beach (20/7/12)
Iwata's Nintendo Direct (2) (28/8/12
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (27/10/12)
Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 (1) (2/11/12)
Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 (3) (2/11/12)
New Super Mario Bros. 2 (4) (27/11/12)
Happy New Year 2013 (31/12/12)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (1) (15/3/13
Luigi's Mansion - Dark Moon (15/3/13) [North America]
Luigi's Mansion - Dark Moon (2) (17-4-2013)

Added you, could you send me the ones listed above? I have the Japanese Fire Emblem stationery which you seem to be missing, would you like it?

Edited on by tulleh

3DS FC - 1461-7623-0683