Forums

Topic: Swapnote Special Stationery

Posts 701 to 720 of 1,182

REX00

@sekuiya hi i also added u wud u mind sending me sum of these.
I have some of them already thanks to @virtualstacy
the ones i need i believe are:
Notebook-green
Monster Hunter 1-2
Flowery Stationery
Ninetendogs-cats
Art Academy
DRagon Quest MOnsters 1-2
Mario & Sonic at Olympic games
Mario Tennis-Peach
Blue Beach
Nintendo direct Wii U
New Super Mario 2- W/ luigi & Mario
New Years
I would very much appreciate it thnx in advance! my friend code below

We all float down here....

Sekuiya

Okay @REX00, I've sent you all the ones you asked me for. Tell me when you get them, kay? ^.^

Anyway, based on the link that @virtualstacy posted (much appreciated by it), here's the list of the ones I'm missing:
[011] I Fight Dragons (23/4/12) - REX00
[014] Mario Tennis OPEN (21/5/12) - Bbaloo
[018] New Super Mario Bros. 2 (2) (22/6/12)
[019] MH Diary: Poka Poka Felyne Village (3) (23/06/12)
[020] Culdcept (30/6/12)
[025] Iwata's Nintendo Direct (2) (28/8/12)
[028] Bravely Default: Flying Fairy (11/10/12) - REX00
[031] Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 (1) (2/11/12)
[032] Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 (2) (2/11/12)
[034] FallBlox (16/11/12) - I have Crashmo, but wanted the EU version
[035] Denpa Ningen RPG 2 (22/11/12)
[037] Wii U: Wara Wara Plaza (5/12/12)
[042] Denpa Ningen RPG 2 (3) (10/1/13)
[044] Animal Crossing: Jump Out (Japan) (2/2/13) - REX00
[045] Kobito Zukan: Kobito Kansatsu Set (6/2/13) - REX00
[046] Denpa Ningen RPG 2 (4) (10/2/13)
[047] Valentine's Day (14/2/13)
[048] Fire Emblem - Awakening (15/2/13) - REX00
[049] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (1) (15/3/13) - REX00
[050] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (2) (15/3/13) - REX00
[053] Luigi's Mansion - Dark Moon (2) (17-4-2013) - REX00
[054] LEGO City Undercover - The Chase Begins (17-04-2013) - REX00
[055] Game Freak's Harmo Knight (17-04-2013) - REX00
[056] Dillion's Rolling Western - The Last Ranger (18-04-2013) - REX00
[057] Dillion's Rolling Western - The Last Ranger (2) (18-04-2013) - REX00
[058] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Gates to infinity (3) (18-04-2013) - REX00

God, that's still a lot. Guess I'll now have to "hunt down" people who have those! XD

EDIT1: Thanks to @REX00 for the ones he sent me!
EDIT2: Thanks to @Bbaloo for the Mario Tennis one!

Edited on by Sekuiya

Sekuiya

Bbaloo

Yoyo129 i added you would you mind sending me the japanese stationary you have. thanx

Baloo 1848-1703-0208

REX00

@sekuiya sending them now

We all float down here....

Bbaloo

@sekuiya i added you would you mind adding me and sending me some of the 1's you have i only have
Fire emblem blue with characters at bottom
lego city
rolling western
luigis mansion
pokeman mystery dungeon

if anyone needs these just let me know

Edited on by Bbaloo

Baloo 1848-1703-0208

Metallicka

I have these stationerys
help me with the ones im missing if you need any just add me and tell me which ones
FC: 1204-0275-2318

Reggie's Nintendo Direct (21/02/12)
Legend of Zelda (22/02/12)
Game Center CX (22/02/12)
[007] Monster Hunter Diary: Poka Poka Felyne Village (22/02/12)
Nintendo Direct: Europe (21/04/12)
MH Diary: Poka Poka Felyne Village (2) (23/04/12)
Art Academy (E) (02/5/12)
Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry's ... (2) (2/6/12)
E3 2012 (4/6/12)
Summer - Beach (20/7/12)
Iwata's Nintendo Direct (2) (28/8/12
Nintendo Direct Wii U (11/9/12)
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (27/10/12)
Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 (1) (2/11/12)
Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 (3) (2/11/12)
Crashmo (22/11/12)
New Super Mario Bros. 2 (4) (27/11/12)
Nikki's Birthday: 21-12-12 (14/12/12)
Happy New Year 2013 (31/12/12)
Happy New Year 2013 (2) (31/12/12)
Animal Crossing: Jump Out (Japan) (2/2/13)
Kobito Zukan: Kobito Kansatsu Set (6/2/13)
Denpa Ningen RPG 2 (4) (10/2/13)
Valentine's Day (14/2/13)
Fire Emblem - Awakening (15/2/13)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (1) (15/3/13
Pokemon M.D (2) (15/3/13)
Luigi's Mansion - Dark Moon (15/3/13) [North America]
Swapnote-Letterbox Update (11-04-2013)
Luigi's Mansion - Dark Moon (2) (17-4-2013)
LEGO City Undercover (17-04-2013)
Game Freak's Harmo Knight (17-04-2013)
Dillion's Rolling Western - The Last Ranger (18-04-2013)

kaka = 1204-0275-2318

Bbaloo

Metallicka wrote:

I have these stationerys
help me with the ones im missing if you need any just add me and tell me which ones
FC: 1204-0275-2318

Reggie's Nintendo Direct (21/02/12)
Legend of Zelda (22/02/12)
Game Center CX (22/02/12)
[007] Monster Hunter Diary: Poka Poka Felyne Village (22/02/12)
Nintendo Direct: Europe (21/04/12)
MH Diary: Poka Poka Felyne Village (2) (23/04/12)
Art Academy (E) (02/5/12)
Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry's ... (2) (2/6/12)
E3 2012 (4/6/12)
Summer - Beach (20/7/12)
Iwata's Nintendo Direct (2) (28/8/12
Nintendo Direct Wii U (11/9/12)
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (27/10/12)
Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 (1) (2/11/12)
Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 (3) (2/11/12)
Crashmo (22/11/12)
New Super Mario Bros. 2 (4) (27/11/12)
Nikki's Birthday: 21-12-12 (14/12/12)
Happy New Year 2013 (31/12/12)
Happy New Year 2013 (2) (31/12/12)
Animal Crossing: Jump Out (Japan) (2/2/13)
Kobito Zukan: Kobito Kansatsu Set (6/2/13)
Denpa Ningen RPG 2 (4) (10/2/13)
Valentine's Day (14/2/13)
Fire Emblem - Awakening (15/2/13)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (1) (15/3/13
Pokemon M.D (2) (15/3/13)
Luigi's Mansion - Dark Moon (15/3/13) [North America]
Swapnote-Letterbox Update (11-04-2013)
Luigi's Mansion - Dark Moon (2) (17-4-2013)
LEGO City Undercover (17-04-2013)
Game Freak's Harmo Knight (17-04-2013)
Dillion's Rolling Western - The Last Ranger (18-04-2013)

@metallicka i added you i will send you what i have if you will do the same please.

Baloo 1848-1703-0208

REX00

I keep getting this error code doesnt let me send or recieve the notes!
Can any one help?

We all float down here....

Bbaloo

REX00 wrote:

I keep getting this error code doesnt let me send or recieve the notes!
Can any one help?

What does the error say? how far do you get before the error comes up?

Baloo 1848-1703-0208

REX00

Error 406-0067 i think
it was wrkn fine but not anymore
Error comes up at checking for out going notes

We all float down here....

Metallicka

@Bbaloo added you let me know which ones you need?

kaka = 1204-0275-2318

Bbaloo

Metallicka wrote:

@Bbaloo added you let me know which ones you need?

Pretty much all of them : /

i only have the 1's listed above

Edited on by Bbaloo

Baloo 1848-1703-0208

REX00

Bbaloo wrote:

REX00 wrote:

I keep getting this error code doesnt let me send or recieve the notes!
Can any one help?

What does the error say? how far do you get before the error comes up?

Never mind fixed it. Did a connection test and it worked

We all float down here....

Bbaloo

@rex00 i wonder if it ha to do with the fact that the eShop is down for maintenance right now

Baloo 1848-1703-0208

REX00

@bbaloo yea I cudnt access eshop....

We all float down here....

Metallicka

sending 12 right now ill send the rest later @Bbaloo

kaka = 1204-0275-2318

Sekuiya

Bbaloo wrote:

@sekuiya i added you would you mind adding me and sending me some of the 1's you have i only have

Can you be more specific in what you want? In doubt, use this list on this site: http://gbatemp.net/threads/swapnote-letterbox-sendable-statio...

Anyway, based on that site I created my list with the ones I have and don't have: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17498236/Stationery%203DS...
Please, base on that when asking me for stationery. Also, if you have some of those that I'm missing, please send!

Sekuiya

Bbaloo

Sekuiya wrote:

Bbaloo wrote:

@sekuiya i added you would you mind adding me and sending me some of the 1's you have i only have

Can you be more specific in what you want? In doubt, use this list on this site: http://gbatemp.net/threads/swapnote-letterbox-sendable-statio...

Anyway, based on that site I created my list with the ones I have and don't have: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17498236/Stationery%203DS...
Please, base on that when asking me for stationery. Also, if you have some of those that I'm missing, please send!

Ok I sent you several that i believe u need with 1 that I need on each. I hope that works for you.

Baloo 1848-1703-0208

Bbaloo

Metallicka wrote:

sending 12 right now ill send the rest later @Bbaloo

thank u very much

Baloo 1848-1703-0208

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic