3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Swapnote Special Stationery

Showing 561 to 580 of 1,199

AuthorMessage

the_dude57

561. Posted:

Nibelilt wrote:

dizzy_boy wrote:

Could somebody be generous and help out these guys, my 3DS friends list is noiw full.

... The harder they fall!
I'll try to get to some of you if you just add me, but I have no plans to leave people on who don't actually communicate or play games with me, so please specify wether I can keep you on it or not after I have sent the letters to you and you have opened them!
I will add everyone from post 546-548 later today.

itd be cool to stay friends i have kid icarus mario kart and res. evil so u can keep me if u can =]

3DS Friend Code: 3582-8462-4664
3DS games:
-Mario Kart 7
-Kid Icarus
-Resident Evil

3DS Friend Code: 3582-8462-4664 | Nintendo Network ID: the_dude57

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

562. Posted:

@Boidoh Nope. You can receive letters with it, but you'll still need to pay to use it yourself.

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

meowjesty

563. Posted:

@Nibelilt
Do you think you might be able to send them to me as well?
I posted after you said you would send them, however , so I'm not in the original group.

3DS FC: 2449-5954-1718.
=^._.^=

AuthorMessage

the_dude57

564. Posted:

meowjesty wrote:

@Nibelilt
Do you think you might be able to send them to me as well?
I posted after you said you would send them, however , so I'm not in the original group.

same here @Nibelilt please i didnt get them either if its not to much trouble

3DS Friend Code: 3582-8462-4664
3DS games:
-Mario Kart 7
-Kid Icarus
-Resident Evil

3DS Friend Code: 3582-8462-4664 | Nintendo Network ID: the_dude57

AuthorMessage

Shirma_Akayaku

565. Posted:

Well as much as I like the designs, is there any way to delete thousands of messages all at one time?!

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

WIFI Game List:
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 7
Mario Golf: World Tour + DLC
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
SSB4 (both) + Wii U GameCube Adapter + Controller
Mario Maker
Splatoon
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Hyrule Warriors

Mii Name: Shirma / Gil

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

566. Posted:

I will send a blast of them out today.
@Ulala sadly, no... When I got close to 3000, it took hours to delete the ones I didn't want. :(

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

AuthorMessage

extemporaneous

567. Posted:

@Nibelilt - I have added you to my friends list, in fact you are my very first friend! Please send the stationary my way when you can and keep me in your friends list. I have Mario Cart 7 and will be adding more games very soon. See you online and thanks a million!

Nibelilt wrote:

FOR EVERYONE LOOKING FOR STATIONERY: I added everyone on this page below who still requires stationery. Please add me back! However, please notify me on wether you will actually send me messages and/or play games with me or just want stationery, as I do not want my friends list to be full of people I don't talk to. @Boidoh I'm prepping to send stationery to you so you should get it within the hour or a bit later.

extemporaneous

3DS Friend Code: 4312-9808-5588

AuthorMessage

meowjesty

568. Posted:

Nibelilt wrote:

FOR EVERYONE LOOKING FOR STATIONERY: I added everyone on this page below who still requires stationery. Please add me back! However, please notify me on wether you will actually send me messages and/or play games with me or just want stationery, as I do not want my friends list to be full of people I don't talk to. @Boidoh I'm prepping to send stationery to you so you should get it within the hour or a bit later.

I added you :) You can delete me if you need room after.. All I would have to offer is a random silly message from time to time.

3DS FC: 2449-5954-1718.
=^._.^=

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

569. Posted:

@meowjesty : It looks like my 3DS hasn't recognize you adding me. I'll try to sort it out and send them tomorrow.

Sent the stationery to everyone else.

Edited on by Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Johnnytommy

570. Posted:

Nibelilt wrote:

@meowjesty : It looks like my 3DS hasn't recognize you adding me. I'll try to sort it out and send them tomorrow.

Sent the stationery to everyone else.

Can you add me too please

Pokemon x fc: 2380-3843-9270
Electric safari: galvantula, helioptile, dedenne
UNO dsi fc 3955-6429-1406
Wii u name johnnytommy

AuthorMessage

EXGShadow

571. Posted:

Hi, can anyone send me the pokémon BW2 stationery set?? If so, just reply or send me a message, please.

My 3DS FC is 0044 3638 4020.
Thanks a lot!

Edited on by EXGShadow

EXGShadow

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

572. Posted:

I'll sort all of these out tomorrow. I've been busy sorting out some payments so I haven't been able to set my Internet. (I need to use a mobile connection, because there's something wrong with my normal router, but unless I keep it plugged in constantly it runs out of battery fairly fast...)

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

573. Posted:

The OP should put an image of currently released stationary with the names (optional).

But there is one particular stationary I need since I already have all that exist expect this one:
Untitled

Edited on by Marakuto

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Dextech452

574. Posted:

IS there any way someone could give me the Zelda one?
FC: 4124-5049-4740

Dextech452

AuthorMessage

Dextech452

575. Posted:

And the PBW2 one

Dextech452

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

576. Posted:

Ulala wrote:

Well as much as I like the designs, is there any way to delete thousands of messages all at one time?!

Not that I know of... that's the main reason I haven't been paying attention to the thread, I was getting to many messages, and it wasn't worth the stationary.

*Opinions, views, and/or biases are all subject to change on a regular basis.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

577. Posted:

Boidoh wrote:

I just got a 3ds christmas, in fact im typing now from it. Can someone send all the stationary. 0516-7750-0068

I'll be happy to, add me back, my 3ds fc is 4296-3424-5332.

*Opinions, views, and/or biases are all subject to change on a regular basis.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

elejolteon

578. Posted:

I'm looking for the pokemon swapnotes that were released at the end of last year. I will only have wifi until Monday 1/21 when I have to return to school. Is there any chance someone would be willing to send those to me this weekend?

FC: 5026 4476 7747

elejolteon

AuthorMessage

CarlosMice

579. Posted:

Does someone with all stationary could add me and send them? I need them very much!
FC: 0430-8635-1369

CarlosMice

AuthorMessage

dman_dustin

580. Posted:

I'm from the US, so I don't know which special Stationaries I can get, but I already have the following:

Paper Mario Sticker Star, Black 2 White Pokémon Genesect (Gray Background), Pokémon Black 2 White 2 White Kyurem, Black Kyurem, Wii U stationary, Crashmo, A Holiday Themed Stationary (Received in December 2012), A New Year's Themed Stationary (received in December 2012/January 2013), and a Pokedex 3D pro Genesect stationary (January 2013).

I would like all the other ones that I can get, if at all possible. If you need my friend code it's: 2836-1079-8422.

So can I get some help with the other stationaries?

dman_dustin