Hi i need the 3 pokemon ones. My friend code is in my signature

Hullo~ : D
add me back and I'll send them your way. =3

:D whee~!
3DS Friend Code: 5241-2302-1026

AuthorMessage

destiny13777

522. Posted:

Thanks for the help Lehst, sorry but I didn't have the white pokemon stationary either so I can't help there. I really do appreciate the help though!

destiny13777

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

523. Posted:

Ok i added you back lehst and thanks.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

juanitoloko

524. Posted:

lopeets wrote:

I just got my 3ds and would love if anyone could send me all of the special stationary. I apologize if thats asking a lot :)

FC: 1177 - 6483 - 0427

added u

juanitoloko

AuthorMessage

lopeets

525. Posted:

Lehst wrote:

lopeets wrote:

Thanks again for taking the time to do that and keeping it super amusing while waiting for everything to save/download/save, etc. I bought my boyfriend a 3DS as an early Christmas gift to make him swapnote with me while he's at work or out of town, so I check for new notes pretty frequently — feel free to send one any time you're bored! :)

Haha yeah I like to make jokes and grafiti stuff. That's cool you swapnote your boyfriend; mines kind of a party pooper with it. He liked it when it was new but doesn't bother with it now. A bit opposite of you guys, he got me the 3ds last Christmas. He set it up so when I opened it there was a swapnote message on screen that said Merry Christmas, lol.

Anyways hope I didn't forget any stationary, ya'll can send a note if I did. =3

So about 15 minutes after I send you a note about my 3DS screen being hard for me to draw on, my bf asked to borrow it and sneak-exchanged it for an XL. My new friend code is 1263-5513-2595
I'm pretty sure over the last day or two I've sent him notes on all of the different stationary, so hopefully I won't have to ask you to resend any :D

Adorable Pink/White 3DS XL, FC: 1263-5513-2595

AuthorMessage

monkey17

526. Posted:

Lehst wrote:

just added pokeprincess, juanitoloko, destiny13777 and Johnnytommy. do you guys still need notes or did someone already hook you up?

— #i

thanks Dizzy!
Just got a handful of notes so I think I'm set. Now I can pass 'em on to local friends too. :D

If anyone needs specific notes you can add me and drop a line with what you want.
gotta tell me what you need or already have. just saying "add me send stuff" is too vague : /

Could you possibly send me all of the special notes you have if it's not too much trouble? I have literally no one to swapnote with so I don't have any at all :( I'm about to add you. My friend code is 1950-7406-2953. Sorry for the trouble, but thank you very much!

monkey17

AuthorMessage

juanitoloko

527. Posted:

monkey17 wrote:

Lehst wrote:

just added pokeprincess, juanitoloko, destiny13777 and Johnnytommy. do you guys still need notes or did someone already hook you up?

— #i — #id-i

thanks Dizzy!
Just got a handful of notes so I think I'm set. Now I can pass 'em on to local friends too. :D

If anyone needs specific notes you can add me and drop a line with what you want.
gotta tell me what you need or already have. just saying "add me send stuff" is too vague : /

Could you possibly send me all of the special notes you have if it's not too much trouble? I have literally no one to swapnote with so I don't have any at all :( I'm about to add you. My friend code is 1950-7406-2953. Sorry for the trouble, but thank you very much!

i added u mine fc is 3308-4564-7850

juanitoloko

AuthorMessage

Lehst

528. Posted:

Added monkey17 and Lopeets.
I'll get you all set up =3

destiny13777 wrote:

Thanks for the help Lehst, sorry but I didn't have the white pokemon stationary either so I can't help there. I really do appreciate the help though!

no problem. I thought you had the pokemon ones, but I did get the white one finally. I'll send it your way.

AuthorMessage

PhoenixDowner

529. Posted:

I'm particularly into Swapnote and would like to collect all of the starionaries, especially the Zelda stationary. My friend code is 0791-1020-3656 - let me know if you've added me so I can add you too.

Friend Code: 0791-1020-3656

Please notify me if you've added me as a friend so I can add you as well.

Twitter: PhoenixDowner

AuthorMessage

Lehst

530. Posted:

PhoenixDowner wrote:

I'm particularly into Swapnote and would like to collect all of the starionaries, especially the Zelda stationary. My friend code is 0791-1020-3656 - let me know if you've added me so I can add you too.

Hello there! I just added you, PhoenixDowner. : ] I can send you any or all stationary, and would love to chat on swapnote. Talk to you soon (I hope) xD.

AuthorMessage

Kamidoll

531. Posted:

I just got my 3DS XL a few hours ago, would anyone be kind enough to send me all of the special stationary? ^w^
My FC is 2680-9038-9154. :3

Kamidoll

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

532. Posted:

Kamidoll wrote:

I just got my 3DS XL a few hours ago, would anyone be kind enough to send me all of the special stationary? ^w^

Added you ;)

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Sk8bored

533. Posted:

Can you send me the special swap note stationary as well? My 3DS friend code is 2750-2013-4396

Sk8bored

AuthorMessage

PhoenixDowner

534. Posted:

I've added everyone since my last comment. Just add me in return and it'll be done. 0791-1020-3656

Friend Code: 0791-1020-3656

Please notify me if you've added me as a friend so I can add you as well.

Twitter: PhoenixDowner

AuthorMessage

Sk8bored

535. Posted:

Just added you PhoenixDowner. Thanks!

Sk8bored

AuthorMessage

Kamidoll

536. Posted:

Machamp_King wrote:

Kamidoll wrote:

Added you ;)

I added you back! ^-^

Kamidoll

AuthorMessage

WoolyWolf

537. Posted:

I just got a new 3ds as well, could someone please send all the special stationary too?
FC: 3754 - 6476 - 0172

thanks

WoolyWolf

AuthorMessage

dizzy_boy

538. Posted:

@WoolyWolf I`ve added you in. I`ll be happy to send you over all of the current stationery.
You`ll need to be patient when the come through as there is quite a few for me to send.
Also, could you help sending them around to any other 3DS friends you have, I`m sure they would appreciate having them too.
Lastly, my 3DS friend code is in the sig below.↓

Edited on by dizzy_boy

http://www.gamercreated.com/user/id/17078
http://www.youtube.com/plotyourdownfall
NNID: Dr_Dizzy
i`ve been a slave from the cradle to the grave.

AuthorMessage

NImH

539. Posted:

Hi! I have never seen this thread, but I love collecting stationary and creating awesome swapnotes! Please add me if you'd like to exchange stationary! Happy New Year!
BTW: my FC is in my sig. Just let me know if you do want to add. Thanks! :D

NintendoNerd since 1986. Dream Address: 4900-2590-0032 Town: DeNile My Sadloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3239-3091-0052 | Nintendo Network ID: NImH37

AuthorMessage

WoolyWolf

540. Posted:

dizzy_boy wrote:

@WoolyWolf I`ve added you in. I`ll be happy to send you over all of the current stationery.
You`ll need to be patient when the come through as there is quite a few for me to send.
Also, could you help sending them around to any other 3DS friends you have, I`m sure they would appreciate having them too.
Lastly, my 3DS friend code is in the sig below.↓

I added you, thanks :)

WoolyWolf