Forums

Topic: Swapnote Special Stationery

Posts 521 to 540 of 1,191

juanitoloko

lopeets wrote:

I just got my 3ds and would love if anyone could send me all of the special stationary. I apologize if thats asking a lot

FC: 1177 - 6483 - 0427

added u

juanitoloko

lopeets

Lehst wrote:

lopeets wrote:

Thanks again for taking the time to do that and keeping it super amusing while waiting for everything to save/download/save, etc. I bought my boyfriend a 3DS as an early Christmas gift to make him swapnote with me while he's at work or out of town, so I check for new notes pretty frequently — feel free to send one any time you're bored!

Haha yeah I like to make jokes and grafiti stuff. That's cool you swapnote your boyfriend; mines kind of a party pooper with it. He liked it when it was new but doesn't bother with it now. A bit opposite of you guys, he got me the 3ds last Christmas. He set it up so when I opened it there was a swapnote message on screen that said Merry Christmas, lol.

Anyways hope I didn't forget any stationary, ya'll can send a note if I did. =3

So about 15 minutes after I send you a note about my 3DS screen being hard for me to draw on, my bf asked to borrow it and sneak-exchanged it for an XL. My new friend code is 1263-5513-2595
I'm pretty sure over the last day or two I've sent him notes on all of the different stationary, so hopefully I won't have to ask you to resend any

Adorable Pink/White 3DS XL, FC: 1263-5513-2595

monkey17

Lehst wrote:

just added pokeprincess, juanitoloko, destiny13777 and Johnnytommy. do you guys still need notes or did someone already hook you up?

— #i

thanks Dizzy!
Just got a handful of notes so I think I'm set. Now I can pass 'em on to local friends too.

If anyone needs specific notes you can add me and drop a line with what you want.
gotta tell me what you need or already have. just saying "add me send stuff" is too vague : /

Could you possibly send me all of the special notes you have if it's not too much trouble? I have literally no one to swapnote with so I don't have any at all I'm about to add you. My friend code is 1950-7406-2953. Sorry for the trouble, but thank you very much!

monkey17

juanitoloko

monkey17 wrote:

Lehst wrote:

just added pokeprincess, juanitoloko, destiny13777 and Johnnytommy. do you guys still need notes or did someone already hook you up?

— #i — #id-i

thanks Dizzy!
Just got a handful of notes so I think I'm set. Now I can pass 'em on to local friends too.

If anyone needs specific notes you can add me and drop a line with what you want.
gotta tell me what you need or already have. just saying "add me send stuff" is too vague : /

Could you possibly send me all of the special notes you have if it's not too much trouble? I have literally no one to swapnote with so I don't have any at all I'm about to add you. My friend code is 1950-7406-2953. Sorry for the trouble, but thank you very much!

i added u mine fc is 3308-4564-7850

juanitoloko

Lehst

Added monkey17 and Lopeets.
I'll get you all set up =3

destiny13777 wrote:

Thanks for the help Lehst, sorry but I didn't have the white pokemon stationary either so I can't help there. I really do appreciate the help though!

no problem. I thought you had the pokemon ones, but I did get the white one finally. I'll send it your way.

:D whee~!
3DS Friend Code: 5241-2302-1026

PhoenixDowner

I'm particularly into Swapnote and would like to collect all of the starionaries, especially the Zelda stationary. My friend code is 0791-1020-3656 - let me know if you've added me so I can add you too.

Friend Code: 0791-1020-3656

Please notify me if you've added me as a friend so I can add you as well.

Twitter:

Lehst

PhoenixDowner wrote:

I'm particularly into Swapnote and would like to collect all of the starionaries, especially the Zelda stationary. My friend code is 0791-1020-3656 - let me know if you've added me so I can add you too.

Hello there! I just added you, PhoenixDowner. : ] I can send you any or all stationary, and would love to chat on swapnote. Talk to you soon (I hope) xD.

:D whee~!
3DS Friend Code: 5241-2302-1026

Kamidoll

I just got my 3DS XL a few hours ago, would anyone be kind enough to send me all of the special stationary? ^w^
My FC is 2680-9038-9154. :3

Kamidoll

ereHemanresUoN

Kamidoll wrote:

I just got my 3DS XL a few hours ago, would anyone be kind enough to send me all of the special stationary? ^w^

Added you

Backlog (Games and stuff here)
My mediocre at best Youtube channel
My Steam profile, add me if you want to waste your time with an idiot
I'm what you call a "Filthy Casual" when it comes to Fire Emblem.
"Do you like hurting other people?" - Richard, Hotline Miami

Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Sk8bored

Can you send me the special swap note stationary as well? My 3DS friend code is 2750-2013-4396

Sk8bored

PhoenixDowner

I've added everyone since my last comment. Just add me in return and it'll be done. 0791-1020-3656

Friend Code: 0791-1020-3656

Please notify me if you've added me as a friend so I can add you as well.

Twitter:

Sk8bored

Just added you PhoenixDowner. Thanks!

Sk8bored

Kamidoll

Machamp_King wrote:

Kamidoll wrote:

Added you

I added you back! ^-^

Kamidoll

WoolyWolf

I just got a new 3ds as well, could someone please send all the special stationary too?
FC: 3754 - 6476 - 0172

thanks

WoolyWolf

dizzy_boy

@WoolyWolf I`ve added you in. I`ll be happy to send you over all of the current stationery.
You`ll need to be patient when the come through as there is quite a few for me to send.
Also, could you help sending them around to any other 3DS friends you have, I`m sure they would appreciate having them too.
Lastly, my 3DS friend code is in the sig below.↓

Edited on by dizzy_boy

http://www.gamercreated.com/user/id/17078
NNID: Dr_Dizzy
I`ve been a slave from the cradle to the grave.

NImH

Hi! I have never seen this thread, but I love collecting stationary and creating awesome swapnotes! Please add me if you'd like to exchange stationary! Happy New Year!
BTW: my FC is in my sig. Just let me know if you do want to add. Thanks!

NintendoNerd since 1986. Dream Address: 4900-2590-0032 Town: DeNile My Sadloggery

Nintendo Network ID: NImH37 | Twitter:

WoolyWolf

dizzy_boy wrote:

@WoolyWolf I`ve added you in. I`ll be happy to send you over all of the current stationery.
You`ll need to be patient when the come through as there is quite a few for me to send.
Also, could you help sending them around to any other 3DS friends you have, I`m sure they would appreciate having them too.

I added you, thanks

WoolyWolf

magnesfox

PhoenixDowner wrote:

I've added everyone since my last comment. Just add me in return and it'll be done. 0791-1020-3656

Hey, just got a 3DS and would love to have a few extra stationery for Swapnote. Anything at all would be great, if you please! My FC is 3196-3043-5322. Thank you!

magnesfox

magnesfox

WoolyWolf wrote:

I just got a new 3ds as well, could someone please send all the special stationary too?
FC: 3754 - 6476 - 0172

thanks

dizzy_boy wrote:

I added both of you gentlemen. I'm completely new at this, so anything you could send would be great. My friend code is 3196-3043-5322. Thank you!

magnesfox

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic