3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Swapnote Special Stationery

Showing 501 to 520 of 1,196

AuthorMessage

Lehst

501. Posted:

I added Nintendo3DSLife and dizzy_boy

Can either of you send me a few notes? from the north american set I need the three new pokemon ones and Super Mario 3D Land.
from Japan: Nintendo Direct Wii U, Bravely Default: Flying Fairy, and Fire Emblem: Awakening.
uh, and the Fallblox one.

sorry, that's eight notes I'm behind on, wow. If anyone wants to send any of those, just drop a line with your friend code. I'll be checking back often. : ]

:D whee~!
3DS Friend Code: 5241-2302-1026

AuthorMessage

juanitoloko

502. Posted:

pokeprincess wrote:

Could someone send me the extra stationary
All I have are the Pokemon ones and some Mario stationary
my friend code is: 073161145558

Thanks in adavnce

mine is 3308-4564-7850, i got the some stationarys and the pushmo one

juanitoloko

AuthorMessage

juanitoloko

503. Posted:

Nintendo3DSLife wrote:

who needs all stationaries from me?i has all of the stationaries on my 3ds.

can you add me to your friend list my fc is 3308-4564-7850

juanitoloko

AuthorMessage

juanitoloko

504. Posted:

can somebody add me i got 30 of the special stationery my fc is 3308-4564-7850

juanitoloko

AuthorMessage

Johnnytommy

505. Posted:

juanitoloko wrote:

can somebody add me i got 30 of the special stationery my fc is 3308-4564-7850

Added you

Pokemon x fc: 2380-3843-9270
Electric safari: galvantula, helioptile, dedenne
UNO dsi fc 3955-6429-1406
Wii u name johnnytommy

AuthorMessage

Lehst

506. Posted:

just added pokeprincess, juanitoloko, destiny13777 and Johnnytommy. do you guys still need notes or did someone already hook you up?

thanks Dizzy!
Just got a handful of notes so I think I'm set. Now I can pass 'em on to local friends too. :D

If anyone needs specific notes you can add me and drop a line with what you want.
gotta tell me what you need or already have. just saying "add me send stuff" is too vague : /

AuthorMessage

destiny13777

507. Posted:

I still need help, I only have the Pokemon ones and a few Mario ones but that's it(3d Land, NSMB 2, and Sticker Star). If you want me to be more specific than that I'll dig up this image I have of all the ones released so far that I don't have (basically most of them).

destiny13777

AuthorMessage

Lehst

508. Posted:

destiny13777 wrote:

I still need help, I only have the Pokemon ones and a few Mario ones but that's it(3d Land, NSMB 2, and Sticker Star). If you want me to be more specific than that I'll dig up this image I have of all the ones released so far that I don't have (basically most of them).

ok, sending you a ton of notes! : D
I think I read somewhere you can only get 20 downloaded at one time, so make sure you open the first batch and see if more download after that.
(that was plenty specific btw, thanks)

Edited on by Lehst

AuthorMessage

BenAV

509. Posted:

Lehst wrote:

I think I read somewhere you can only get 20 downloaded at one time, so make sure you open the first batch and see if more download after that.

While only up to 20 download at one time, you can actually just close the lid and open it again straight away and any more letters that you have will download.
No need to clear out the first 20 before downloading the rest.
Just thought I'd mention.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

Lehst

510. Posted:

BenAV wrote:

While only up to 20 download at one time, you can actually just close the lid and open it again straight away and any more letters that you have will download.
No need to clear out the first 20 before downloading the rest. Just thought I'd mention.

: D oh-ho~! thanks for the info. I doubted I'd get 20 notes to find out myself. xD

AuthorMessage

lopeets

511. Posted:

I just got my 3ds and would love if anyone could send me all of the special stationary. I apologize if thats asking a lot :)

FC: 1177 - 6483 - 0427

Adorable Pink/White 3DS XL, FC: 1263-5513-2595

AuthorMessage

Lehst

512. Posted:

lopeets wrote:

I just got my 3ds and would love if anyone could send me all of the special stationary. I apologize if thats asking a lot :)

FC: 1177 - 6483 - 0427

Added lopeetz. Add me back and then I can send a boat load of notes to you. : ]

Hey Johnnytommy, I see you on my friendslist now. As soon as lopeetz adds me I'll send you both notes at the same time. Hehe makes it easier.

AuthorMessage

lopeets

513. Posted:

Lehst wrote:

Added lopeetz. Add me back and then I can send a boat load of notes to you. : ]

Hey Johnnytommy, I see you on my friendslist now. As soon as lopeetz adds me I'll send you both notes at the same time. Hehe makes it easier.

Sorry for the hold up. My router was misbehaving and it took a bit of convincing to get my 3ds to connect to add you but it should all sorted out now. Thanks a bunch!

AuthorMessage

Lehst

514. Posted:

Sweet. Sending the boatload of notes to Lopeets, Johnnytommy and Juanito.
: D I love swapnote.

AuthorMessage

lopeets

515. Posted:

Lehst wrote:

Sweet. Sending the boatload of notes to Lopeets, Johnnytommy and Juanito.
: D I love swapnote.

Thanks again for taking the time to do that and keeping it super amusing while waiting for everything to save/download/save, etc. I bought my boyfriend a 3DS as an early Christmas gift to make him swapnote with me while he's at work or out of town, so I check for new notes pretty frequently — feel free to send one any time you're bored! :)

AuthorMessage

Lehst

516. Posted:

lopeets wrote:

Thanks again for taking the time to do that and keeping it super amusing while waiting for everything to save/download/save, etc. I bought my boyfriend a 3DS as an early Christmas gift to make him swapnote with me while he's at work or out of town, so I check for new notes pretty frequently — feel free to send one any time you're bored! :)

Haha yeah I like to make jokes and grafiti stuff. That's cool you swapnote your boyfriend; mines kind of a party pooper with it. He liked it when it was new but doesn't bother with it now. A bit opposite of you guys, he got me the 3ds last Christmas. He set it up so when I opened it there was a swapnote message on screen that said Merry Christmas, lol.

Anyways hope I didn't forget any stationary, ya'll can send a note if I did. =3

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

517. Posted:

Hi i need the 3 pokemon ones. My friend code is in my signature

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

Lehst

518. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Hi i need the 3 pokemon ones. My friend code is in my signature

Hullo~ : D
add me back and I'll send them your way. =3

AuthorMessage

destiny13777

519. Posted:

Thanks for the help Lehst, sorry but I didn't have the white pokemon stationary either so I can't help there. I really do appreciate the help though!

destiny13777

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

520. Posted:

Ok i added you back lehst and thanks.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371