3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Swapnote Special Stationery

Showing 1,181 to 1,199 of 1,199

AuthorMessage

SparkyTeScraggy

1,181. Posted:

@HIPPYTHRASH - I'm adding your friend-code to my list right now. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to add you or someone else ^^;
Thank you, I'll take you up on the offer!! C:
Adding~!!

My 3DS Friendcode - 0216-1242-1516 //My name is Sparky.
~SWAPNOTE~

AuthorMessage

flammablehippie

1,182. Posted:

Hello! I just recently got a 3DS and I was wondering if there is anyone still left in this thread who has a bunch of these stationaries.
I happened across here after a google search looking for something similar to this.
I appreciate any help!

flammablehippie

AuthorMessage

HIPPYTHRASH

1,183. Posted:

Can do!

HAPPY DAY MUMMA!!!

: )

FC: 2664 2667 4939 NNID: HIPPYTHRASH
"Right Here and Now, Boys and Girls!"

AuthorMessage

flammablehippie

1,184. Posted:

HIPPYTHRASH wrote:

Can do!

HAPPY DAY MUMMA!!!

: )

All right! My FC is 1263-6705-3214
Thanks a lot Hippy!

flammablehippie

AuthorMessage

Blast

1,185. Posted:

Can someone please send me some cool stationary? LOL I have most of them but not all.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

Crunchy

1,186. Posted:

Hello! I'm a late comer to the 3DS, and I've been bitten by the stationary collection bug.

I'd love any help trying get my hands on these, thanks!

FC - 3883-5253-5764

Edited on by Crunchy

Crunchy

AuthorMessage

keynote

1,187. Posted:

@HIPPYTHRASH
Thanx again for the new stationaries
Do you have number 70 or 69 for me?

@SkywardLink98
new images:
(071) Dokodemo Honya-San (16/10/13)
Untitled
(072) The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Worlds (16/10/13)
Untitled
(073) Monster Hunter Festa 2013 (18/10/13)
Untitled

keynote

AuthorMessage

Noonch

1,188. Posted:

I'm looking for some stationery too. Have 3 animal crossing, luigi's mansion, link between worlds and pokemon xy. Any help?

Sent from my WiiU

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

AuthorMessage

Blackchipmunk

1,189. Posted:

Hihi! I'm a little bit new to the forums, and noticed that there is a huuuuge supply of special stationery that I have apparently been missing out on. As it so Happens, I am also low on the number of friends on my 3DS, and hope that perhaps some of you would be interested in exchanging friend codes, and sharing messages with one another via Swapnote! :D

My 3DS handle is Chipmunk, with the friend code being: 0559 - 6774 - 4635

Anyone interested, perhaps? :)

Also, for those interested, I have three special release pieces of stationery. They are: DragonQuest Slime, Year of Luigi, and Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. I'd be happy to share!

Edited on by Blackchipmunk

Blackchipmunk

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6774-4635

AuthorMessage

Noonch

1,190. Posted:

@Blackchipmunk]

I'd like your DragonQuest Slime, and Year of Luigi. Will give what I have.

Sent from my WiiU

AuthorMessage

Blackchipmunk

1,191. Posted:

[@Noonch]

Sure thing! Expect some spiffy notes soon. :3

Blackchipmunk

AuthorMessage

TonyBoySP

1,192. Posted:

Hi! I just found this topic, and I want to know if you can help me with some special stationary, because I just have the ones of Luigi Mansion and NSMB2. I will really appreciate the Zelda ones or the newest stationary.

My friend code is: 4167-4515-0553, can someone share? :-)

Greetings from México.

TonyBoySP

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4515-0553 | Nintendo Network ID: TonyBoySP

AuthorMessage

Noonch

1,193. Posted:

@TonyBoySP I'll trade you some for the NSMB2.

Sent from my WiiU

AuthorMessage

TonyBoySP

1,194. Posted:

I just have the #24 of the list (Gold Mario)

Noonch wrote:

@TonyBoySP I'll trade you some for the NSMB2.

TonyBoySP

AuthorMessage

TonyBoySP

1,195. Posted:

I already added you on my friend's list :)

Blackchipmunk wrote:

Hihi! I'm a little bit new to the forums, and noticed that there is a huuuuge supply of special stationery that I have apparently been missing out on. As it so Happens, I am also low on the number of friends on my 3DS, and hope that perhaps some of you would be interested in exchanging friend codes, and sharing messages with one another via Swapnote! :D

My 3DS handle is Chipmunk, with the friend code being: 0559 - 6774 - 4635

Anyone interested, perhaps? :)

Also, for those interested, I have three special release pieces of stationery. They are: DragonQuest Slime, Year of Luigi, and Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. I'd be happy to share!

TonyBoySP

AuthorMessage

Blackchipmunk

1,196. Posted:

I just got the terrible news that Nintendo has shut down the spot pass function, due to some not-so-good people sending rude images. My Happy Halloween feels just pa bit less happy. To be honest, it makes me particularly sad. With some of my friends, swapnote was the only real means of me getting to talk with them. On top of that, I can't share notes with any of my new 3ds buddies from here! Anybodybody else kinda upset by the news? :(

Edited on by Blackchipmunk

Blackchipmunk

AuthorMessage

Blast

1,197. Posted:

Blackchipmunk wrote:

I just got the terrible news that Nintendo has shut down the spot pass function, due to some not-so-good people sending rude images. To be honest, it makes me particularly sad. With some of my friends, swapnote was the only real means of me getting to talk with them. On top of that, I can't share notes with any of my new 3ds buddies from here. Anybodybody else kinda upset by the news? :(

Its really messed up and we started a thread earlier about this. Please discuss the matter here. Its really sad and depressing. http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/3ds/swapnote_spotpass_serv...

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

musicmeister

1,198. Posted:

@HIPPYTHRASH

Thanks for sending me everything. I really appreciate it. Three days ago my SD card got corrupted. I've lost all my swapnote stationeries as well as some of the memorable letters some of my friends sent me. It sucks. The saddest thing is, I can't get these stationeries anymore.

Edited on by musicmeister

Friend code: 3780-9431-1695

AuthorMessage

HIPPYTHRASH

1,199. Posted:

@MUSICMEISTER

No worries. If Nintendo can ever find away to reinstate the Spot Pass feature (with a fee or tighter security perhaps) I'd be happy to resend any stationeries.

It's too bad so few have to spoil it for so many. I'm actually surprised this didn't happen sooner! 22 months - almost 2 years before human nature got the better of us.

FC: 2664 2667 4939 NNID: HIPPYTHRASH
"Right Here and Now, Boys and Girls!"