Forums

Topic: Swapnote Special Stationery

Posts 1,081 to 1,100 of 1,190

nicole326

theslan wrote:

That would be smashin', I've added you so just whenever you have some time. Thanks!

Sent them

FC 1118-0236-7678

I have all fruit, even persimmon
Shampoodles open
Roost cafe open

chibioso

nicole326 wrote:

chibioso wrote:

can any one send me the pokemon ones? would really love it
friend code: 4398-9491-3551

I can

ok i added you

chibioso

nicole326

chibioso wrote:

nicole326 wrote:

chibioso wrote:

can any one send me the pokemon ones? would really love it
friend code: 4398-9491-3551

I can

ok i added you

Sent them

FC 1118-0236-7678

I have all fruit, even persimmon
Shampoodles open
Roost cafe open

HIPPYTHRASH

@SkywardLink98
SkywardLink98 --> If you are still monitoring this thread, can you add me as a friend, there is something I would like to share with you. I have already added your FC.

If anyone else needs any stationeries just take my FC and post yours.

: )

FC: 2664 2667 4939 NNID: HIPPYTHRASH
"Right Here and Now, Boys and Girls!"

MattDragon10

@HIPPYTHRASH Hi! Do you have the PAL version of:

(051) Luigi's Mansion - Dark Moon
(044) Animal Crossing

? It would be great!!! ^_^

MattDragon10

HIPPYTHRASH

MattDragon10 wrote:

@HIPPYTHRASH Hi! Do you have the PAL version of:

(051) Luigi's Mansion - Dark Moon
(044) Animal Crossing

? It would be great!!! ^_^

I do. You've been added.

Anyone else?

: )

FC: 2664 2667 4939 NNID: HIPPYTHRASH
"Right Here and Now, Boys and Girls!"

Meintje

HIPPYTHRASH wrote:

If anyone else needs any stationeries just take my FC and post yours.

: )

Hi! Do you have the newest Animal Crossing stationery (064_Animal Crossing New Leaf (2) (NA-E) (06-08-13))? I would really appreciate it if you could send me that one.

3DS FC: 2535-3597-6884

Eruwa

Hello guys, could anyone send me these ones? I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance
(002) Valentine's Day (14/02/12)
(004) Iwata's Nintendo Direct (21/02/12)
(012) Art Academy (J) (02/5/12) (Japan preferred, but any is ok)
(025) Iwata's Nintendo Direct (2) (28/8/12)
(028) Bravely Default: Flying Fairy (11/10/12)
(063) Monster Hunter 4 (1/6/2013)
My FC is on my signature.

3DS FC: 3582-8917-3546

Meintje

Eruwa wrote:

Hello guys, could anyone send me these ones? I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance
(002) Valentine's Day (14/02/12)
(004) Iwata's Nintendo Direct (21/02/12)
(012) Art Academy (J) (02/5/12) (Japan preferred, but any is ok)
(025) Iwata's Nintendo Direct (2) (28/8/12)
(028) Bravely Default: Flying Fairy (11/10/12)
(063) Monster Hunter 4 (1/6/2013)
My FC is on my signature.

I can send you all of those. I've gone ahead and added you~

3DS FC: 2535-3597-6884

luschi

can someone send me please some missing stationary?
I have:
from 1 to 16
25, 27, 28, 29, 30J, 35, 37, 38, 40
44J, 47, 48, 52, 61, 65, 66E, 67E,
12J is missing

FC is in my signature

PS: added all from last site

Edited on by luschi

3DS FC: 4725-8756-0138

nicole326

luschi wrote:

can someone send me please some missing stationary?
I have from the link posted above:
from 1 to 16 - 12J is missing
25, 27, 28, 29, 30J, 35, 37, 38, 40
44J, 47, 48, 52, 61, 65, 66E, 67E,
FC is in my signature

PS: added all from last site

I can

FC 1118-0236-7678

I have all fruit, even persimmon
Shampoodles open
Roost cafe open

luschi

nicole326 wrote:

I can

added you
Please send me the missing stationary.
Thanks

3DS FC: 4725-8756-0138

Eruwa

Meintje wrote:

I can send you all of those. I've gone ahead and added you~

Added

3DS FC: 3582-8917-3546

nicole326

luschi wrote:

nicole326 wrote:

I can

added you
Please send me the missing stationary.
Thanks

I sent them. I just dont have 44J

FC 1118-0236-7678

I have all fruit, even persimmon
Shampoodles open
Roost cafe open

luschi

i HAVE 44J and all other scribed above

I need:
12J, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 30E, 30NE, 31, 32, 33, 34NA, 34E, 36, 39, 42, 43, 44NA-E, 45, 46, 49, 50, 51E, 51J, 53E, 53NA, 54, 55, 56J, 57J, 58, 60, 66J, 67J

Edited on by luschi

3DS FC: 4725-8756-0138

nicole326

luschi wrote:

i HAVE 44J and all other scribed above

I need:
12J, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 30E, 30NE, 31, 32, 33, 34NA, 34E, 36, 39, 42, 43, 44NA-E, 45, 46, 49, 50, 51E, 51J, 53E, 53NA, 54, 55, 56J, 57J, 58, 60, 66J, 67J

Ok I will send others. Sry.

FC 1118-0236-7678

I have all fruit, even persimmon
Shampoodles open
Roost cafe open

charcharmander

Hey, guys! Can anyone send me the Japanese Animal Crossing stationery with the characters along the border? It's #044 in the first post. Or if anybody has the exact same one except with the English Animal Crossing logo on the bottom left corner instead of the colorful Japanese logo, that would be nice too! My friend code is 3952-7118-2101. Let me know if you've added me so I can add you too!

charcharmander

nicole326

charcharmander wrote:

Hey, guys! Can anyone send me the Japanese Animal Crossing stationery with the characters along the border? It's #044 in the first post. Or if anybody has the exact same one except with the English Animal Crossing logo on the bottom left corner instead of the colorful Japanese logo, that would be nice too! My friend code is 3952-7118-2101. Let me know if you've added me so I can add you too!

I have both. I can add you.

FC 1118-0236-7678

I have all fruit, even persimmon
Shampoodles open
Roost cafe open

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic