Forums

Topic: Swapnote Special Stationery

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 1,182

nozix

Hello! I'm new here and i'm looking for friends who have lots of special stationery's to exchange My Friend Code: 3050-8395-4447

nozix

3DS Friend Code: 3050-8395-4447

Sharkface

New 3DSXL. Big request, but I need stationary. > >

Sharkface

nicole326

Sinsane wrote:

Oooooh, could I get copies of all the stationery please?

Friend code is in my signature.

@nicole326 added

Added and sent you all the stationary I have. Which is 64 different ones.

Edited on by nicole326

FC 1118-0236-7678

I have all fruit, even persimmon
Shampoodles open
Roost cafe open

Sharkface

nicole326 wrote:

Sinsane wrote:

Oooooh, could I get copies of all the stationery please?

Friend code is in my signature.

@nicole326 added

Added and sent you all the stationary I have. Which is 64 different ones.

I added you.
My code is 4682 8446 4539
I'm hopin' to bother you for your stationary. > > Sorry.

Sharkface

Meintje

keynote wrote:

@skywardlink98
The latest edition for the frontpage:
(064) Animal Crossing: New Leaf (2) (10/6/2013)
Untitled

Is this a special stationery you can obtain when you have the Animal Crossing game?

3DS FC: 2535-3597-6884

nicole326

Sharkface wrote:

nicole326 wrote:

Sinsane wrote:

Oooooh, could I get copies of all the stationery please?

Friend code is in my signature.

@nicole326 added

Added and sent you all the stationary I have. Which is 64 different ones.

I added you.
My code is 4682 8446 4539
I'm hopin' to bother you for your stationary. > > Sorry.

I sent them.

Edited on by nicole326

FC 1118-0236-7678

I have all fruit, even persimmon
Shampoodles open
Roost cafe open

nozix

nicole326 i added you on my 3ds friend list

nozix

3DS Friend Code: 3050-8395-4447

nicole326

nozix wrote:

nicole326 i added you on my 3ds friend list

Did you need the stationary too? I will be home in a few hours and can send them and can add you then.

FC 1118-0236-7678

I have all fruit, even persimmon
Shampoodles open
Roost cafe open

nozix

nicole326 wrote:

nozix wrote:

nicole326 i added you on my 3ds friend list

Did you need the stationary too? I will be home in a few hours and can send them and can add you then.

That would be great i'm waiting for the add

nozix

3DS Friend Code: 3050-8395-4447

nicole326

nozix wrote:

nicole326 wrote:

nozix wrote:

nicole326 i added you on my 3ds friend list

Did you need the stationary too? I will be home in a few hours and can send them and can add you then.

That would be great i'm waiting for the add

There sent.

FC 1118-0236-7678

I have all fruit, even persimmon
Shampoodles open
Roost cafe open

nicole326

Meintje wrote:

keynote wrote:

@skywardlink98
The latest edition for the frontpage:
(064) Animal Crossing: New Leaf (2) (10/6/2013)
Untitled

Is this a special stationery you can obtain when you have the Animal Crossing game?

I think so

FC 1118-0236-7678

I have all fruit, even persimmon
Shampoodles open
Roost cafe open

Lykaios-Avery

Could someone help me out with this? I didn't realize until a few days ago that there was unlockable special stationery. I thought it was just the perks of working for Nintendo. I have the blue English Fire Emblem one (but not the grey one) and the Zelda E3 one from today.

Would someone mind sending me the other special stationeries? I'd really appreciate it. My friend code is 3480-2651-0231.

Thanks!

Lykaios-Avery

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2651-0231

nicole326

Lykaios-Avery wrote:

Could someone help me out with this? I didn't realize until a few days ago that there was unlockable special stationery. I thought it was just the perks of working for Nintendo. I have the blue English Fire Emblem one (but not the grey one) and the Zelda E3 one from today.

Would someone mind sending me the other special stationeries? I'd really appreciate it. My friend code is 3480-2651-0231.

Thanks!

I can. Add me as a friend. Im adding you now.

Edited on by nicole326

FC 1118-0236-7678

I have all fruit, even persimmon
Shampoodles open
Roost cafe open

Lykaios-Avery

nicole326 wrote:

Lykaios-Avery wrote:

Could someone help me out with this? I didn't realize until a few days ago that there was unlockable special stationery. I thought it was just the perks of working for Nintendo. I have the blue English Fire Emblem one (but not the grey one) and the Zelda E3 one from today.

Would someone mind sending me the other special stationeries? I'd really appreciate it. My friend code is 3480-2651-0231.

Thanks!

I can. Add me as a friend. Im adding you now.

Ahh, thank you very much! I've just added you.

Lykaios-Avery

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2651-0231

keynote

@skywardlink98

an extra no 44 european edition
(044)Animal Crossing: (Europe/NA) (7/6/2013)
Untitled

Edited on by keynote

keynote

nozix

keynote wrote:

@skywardlink98

an extra no 44 european edition
(044)Animal Crossing: (Europe/NA) (7/6/2013)
Untitled

Do you have this stationery?

nozix

3DS Friend Code: 3050-8395-4447

MarioJPN

@Lykaios-Avery
I added you. Please add me.
I also cooperate.
I want your Special Stationery.
My FC is 0731-4909-4168.

MarioJPN

LOLJediJoe

Heys guys. I've had my 3ds about a month now, and never knew about any of the swapnote features until a roommate pointed them out. Sucks I'm coming late to the party cause i really enjoy my console. If anyone could add me for these It would be awesome. Also we can play games =) My FC: 2638-0182-4497
I'll also contribute any way I can. I'm not sure if someone would be okay updating me, it's a lot to ask. Just sucks I missed so much from what it seems. Thanks in advanced if anyone does.

EDIT: I also Added you TC

Edited on by LOLJediJoe

LOLJediJoe

3DS Friend Code: 2638-0182-4497

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic