Forums

Topic: Swapnote Special Stationery

Posts 1,001 to 1,020 of 1,190

Sakura

texmex wrote:

Hi all, I'm missing basically everything but 20, 23, 24, 31, 44, 45, and 46. Of course, I'd also be happy to send those ones out to anyone C:

Thanks! Also, I would really REALLY love to get 15~

5198 - 3510 - 8525

Hi I can send you them when I'm back from work. My friend code is 1633-4173-1234

Sakura

texmex

Sakura wrote:

Hi I can send you them when I'm back from work. My friend code is 1633-4173-1234

Adding in a few, thank you!

texmex

JoshdahYosh

I have all stationary. Take it while you can!!
Add me now!

(Anyone who knows me I'm changing my name to OfficialPrivate991)

Edited on by JoshdahYosh

Hey hi ho! I have a shop called Joshua Junction in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Why not come on down to my shop?
We change our stock daily! And I'll be very happy to add people to my friend list! :D

IGN: OfficialPrivate991
PM me with Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Private991 | Twitter:

nicole326

OfficialPrivate wrote:

I have all stationary. Take it while you can!!
Add me now!

(Anyone who knows me I'm changing my name to OfficialPrivate991)

I added you

Edited on by nicole326

FC 1118-0236-7678

I have all fruit, even persimmon
Shampoodles open
Roost cafe open

MementoLyn

OfficialPrivate wrote:

I have all stationary. Take it while you can!!
Add me now!

(Anyone who knows me I'm changing my name to OfficialPrivate991)

I would also like to get all those special stationaries if possible. I hope you don't mind.
My FC is 5043-2002-8640.
Once I get all of them, I'll help out by sending them to other users.

MementoLyn

nicole326

MementoLyn wrote:

OfficialPrivate wrote:

I have all stationary. Take it while you can!!
Add me now!

(Anyone who knows me I'm changing my name to OfficialPrivate991)

I would also like to get all those special stationaries if possible. I hope you don't mind.
My FC is 5043-2002-8640.
Once I get all of them, I'll help out by sending them to other users.

I can send you some. Im only missing a few.

FC 1118-0236-7678

I have all fruit, even persimmon
Shampoodles open
Roost cafe open

MementoLyn

nicole326 wrote:

I can send you some. Im only missing a few.

If possible, I'd be quite happy. I've added you on my 3DS just now.

MementoLyn

nicole326

MementoLyn wrote:

nicole326 wrote:

I can send you some. Im only missing a few.

If possible, I'd be quite happy. I've added you on my 3DS just now.

Ok I added you and started sending them.

FC 1118-0236-7678

I have all fruit, even persimmon
Shampoodles open
Roost cafe open

MementoLyn

nicole326 wrote:

Ok I added you and started sending them.

Thank you so much! If I ever find the ones that you don't have, then I'll send them to you.

Edit #1: So far, we have 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12 (NA-E), 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 29, 30 (NA & J), 31, 32, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 42, 43, 44 (NA), 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 (NA), 52, 53 (NA), 54, 55, 56 (NA), 57 (NA), 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, and 63.
So we're missing 28, 33, 34, 40, and 41. And maybe another one that I might have accidentally counted.

Edited on by MementoLyn

MementoLyn

adrian123

I have all so take advantage

adrian123

nicole326

MementoLyn wrote:

nicole326 wrote:

Ok I added you and started sending them.

Thank you so much! If I ever find the ones that you don't have, then I'll send them to you.

Edit #1: So far, we have 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12 (NA-E), 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 29, 30 (NA & J), 31, 32, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 42, 43, 44 (NA), 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 (NA), 52, 53 (NA), 54, 55, 56 (NA), 57 (NA), 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, and 63.
So we're missing 28, 33, 34, 40, and 41. And maybe another one that I might have accidentally counted.

Were missing 25 too. The NA one you gave me for some reason over wrote the other one I have. I figured it would add it. O well no big deal.

FC 1118-0236-7678

I have all fruit, even persimmon
Shampoodles open
Roost cafe open

MementoLyn

adrian123 wrote:

I have all so take advantage

Would you mind adding me so that I can receive the ones I'm missing?
My FC is 5043-2002-8640.

Edited on by MementoLyn

MementoLyn

MementoLyn

nicole326 wrote:

MementoLyn wrote:

nicole326 wrote:

Ok I added you and started sending them.

Thank you so much! If I ever find the ones that you don't have, then I'll send them to you.

Edit #1: So far, we have 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12 (NA-E), 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 29, 30 (NA & J), 31, 32, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 42, 43, 44 (NA), 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 (NA), 52, 53 (NA), 54, 55, 56 (NA), 57 (NA), 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, and 63.
So we're missing 28, 33, 34, 40, and 41. And maybe another one that I might have accidentally counted.

Were missing 25 too. The NA one you gave me for some reason over wrote the other one I have. I figured it would add it. O well no big deal.

Whoops! I must have added it into the wrong list by accident. I don't have it either.

MementoLyn

Collision_Cat

adrian123 wrote:

I have all so take advantage

Please can I have 6, 7, 10, 19, 50 and 61? I added you! Please tell me if that's too much and I'm being greedy! Thank you~!

Collision_Cat

Nintendo Network ID: Collision_Cat | Twitter:

MementoLyn

Collision_Cat wrote:

adrian123 wrote:

I have all so take advantage

Please can I have 6, 7, 10, 19, 50 and 61? I added you! Please tell me if that's too much and I'm being greedy! Thank you~!

I think I have those too, so I could send them to you if you'd like. If you have 25, 28, 33, 34, 40, and 41 then we could trade.
Edit #1: Or Nicole could send them to you since she sent me hers.

Edited on by MementoLyn

MementoLyn

ArtieMcD

SkywardLink98 wrote:

@ArtieMcD I have the stationery and would be happy to send it to you. What's your FC?

2492-4293-2043

Just need the US variant of #30.

Edited on by ArtieMcD

3DS: FC 2492 4293 2043

Lilmissmoca

Hey guys. I don't have that many stationary. Can anyone added me as a friend and send me some stationary. Thanks in advance my friend code is Mocha 5112-3746-8897.

Edited on by Lilmissmoca

Lilmissmoca

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic