Forums

Topic: Steel Diver: Sub Wars

Posts 401 to 407 of 407

HnD

It was nice that the developers caved in to the Fluffy Clan and gave them an in-game crewmember.

Like Noonch said, I wonder how much money N made from Sub Wars.

Without Fluffy keeping the game alive, I doubt there would have been a 4.1. Fluffy deserves cash

Fluffmeister D a.k.a. Hokuto no Dave 北 デイビッド 斗七死騎兵斬 Dave North Dipper Seven Cavalry Thrusting Attack FC 4570-8751-4604 Sub Wars Merciful Keel Smash Over Knee スチールダイバーサブウォーズ慈悲深い膝かけスマッシュキープ glorious technique

Noonch

Indeed, Fluƒƒy deserves recognition. I bet the graphmeisters at big N have noticed that the word Fluffy has been used on SDSW Miiverse more than any other. They probably have no idea why.

My other Switch is a WiiU.

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

Obito_Sigma

Who the heck is Fluffy?

I recently played Sub Wars and got my butt kicked by lv.99s. I have lv. 49 for the past nine months. I'm not even joking. It's too hard to level up now-a-days. I could barely keep up anything other than 5x winning streaks.

I don't even get to see Momo or Ironfang play anymore...

Friend Safari: Butterfree, Venomoth, and Volbeat
Looking For: Ditto, Magneton Friend Safaries

Super Smash Bros Mains:
Kirby, King Dedede, Mega Man

3DS Friend Code: 2852-9754-3135 | Twitter:

Noonch

@Obito_Sigma Haha Fluƒƒy is the oldest, most mysterious and successful Sub Wars clan. It is getting hard out there since everyone has had a year to practice. It's slowly dying. I only play a few matches per week. There's always a game in Worldwide Random though.

My other Switch is a WiiU.

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

Eyseedoubleyou

I already have it it is good

If people say Nintendo consoles are bad, ignore them. They are diverse handhelds

3DS Friend Code: 2939-1335-3943 | My Nintendo: Alex | Nintendo Network ID: aw0106

Octane

@Eyseedoubleyou Please don't multipost, and don't post comments that don't contribute to the conversation, that includes posts that only contain ''good''.

Octane

Eyseedoubleyou

okay octane. Thank you for mentioning. By the way, I like your profile picture

If people say Nintendo consoles are bad, ignore them. They are diverse handhelds

3DS Friend Code: 2939-1335-3943 | My Nintendo: Alex | Nintendo Network ID: aw0106

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic