Forums

Topic: Steel Diver: Sub Wars

Posts 401 to 404 of 404

HnD

It was nice that the developers caved in to the Fluffy Clan and gave them an in-game crewmember.

Like Noonch said, I wonder how much money N made from Sub Wars.

Without Fluffy keeping the game alive, I doubt there would have been a 4.1. Fluffy deserves cash

Fluffmeister D a.k.a. Hokuto no Dave 北 デイビッド 斗七死騎兵斬 Dave North Dipper Seven Cavalry Thrusting Attack FC 4570-8751-4604 Sub Wars Merciful Keel Smash Over Knee スチールダイバーサブウォーズ慈悲深い膝かけスマッシュキープ glorious technique

Noonch

Indeed, Fluƒƒy deserves recognition. I bet the graphmeisters at big N have noticed that the word Fluffy has been used on SDSW Miiverse more than any other. They probably have no idea why.

My other Switch is a WiiU.

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

Obito_Sigma

Who the heck is Fluffy?

I recently played Sub Wars and got my butt kicked by lv.99s. I have lv. 49 for the past nine months. I'm not even joking. It's too hard to level up now-a-days. I could barely keep up anything other than 5x winning streaks.

I don't even get to see Momo or Ironfang play anymore...

Friend Safari: Butterfree, Venomoth, and Volbeat
Looking For: Ditto, Magneton Friend Safaries

Super Smash Bros Mains:
Kirby, King Dedede, Mega Man

3DS Friend Code: 2852-9754-3135 | Twitter:

Noonch

@Obito_Sigma Haha Fluƒƒy is the oldest, most mysterious and successful Sub Wars clan. It is getting hard out there since everyone has had a year to practice. It's slowly dying. I only play a few matches per week. There's always a game in Worldwide Random though.

My other Switch is a WiiU.

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic