Forums

Topic: Steel Diver: Sub Wars

Posts 381 to 400 of 407

MasterWario

FINALLY GOT 41! Klimbatize your tips worked great, although I never got a really high win streak thanks to these LV99's running around; they're so much better than me... I also would have those really good teammates on my team, and then when they swapped over after a few rounds I'd lose. So frustrating.
Looks like 109350 points to get to 41, for anyone not there yet.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Klimbatize

Nice job! What's your name in the game?

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

MasterWario

I go as Olimar. I haven't seen you in game since like 1.1.

I also found out, dropping a game does not count as a loss, so even though I have double wins to loses, I've dropped so many games XD

Edited on by MasterWario

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My Pushmo Levels

Spoony_Tech

My son just won his very first online match up with same skilled players. Before that he beat me and his sister 5 in a row then just me anther 3 to 4 in a row. I finally turned the tables on him and won 5 in a row. I suck btw Lol. He's 7 btw and if you see him say hello TechJr!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Klimbatize

Awesome! What's his ID in the game?

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

Spoony_Tech

TechJr of course!

You might not see him for quite a while but he really likes the game and he's only level 3 I believe. Told him to stick with like skilled players for a while.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

xurik

Hey, I'm glad I found this thread! I've been really into the game ever since launch, but just got premium now that 3.0 came out. I was having no luck finding anywhere online to exchange friend codes with other sdsw players, so it's cool you guys are here, still playing.

I added most of you, my friend code is 0705-2962-1103 maybe we could have some friend battles sometime.

xurik

Tymebezz

Klimbatize wrote:

I have registered u on my friends list. Register me back if u want. My code is 2509 1423 9473.

Tymebezz

3DS Friend Code: 2509-1423-9473 | Nintendo Network ID: Tymebezz

Tymebezz

[quote=Spoony_Tech I have registered u on my friends list. Register me back if u want. My code is 2509 1423 9473

[/quote]

Tymebezz

Tymebezz

xurik wrote:

I have registered u on my friends list. Register me back if u want. My code is 2509 1423 9473

Tymebezz

MasterWario

I've been taking a break from this game since I'm tired of these lvl 70+ players beating me all the time, but I'll definitely do some Friend battles or whatever.

My Pushmo Levels

Klimbatize

@MasterWario I'll add you if you want to play. I like using Friend Battles to try different subs and crew configurations.

Phireog

I'd be happy if ya'll added me.

3ds friend code: 2552 - 0895 - 0882
3ds name: Meg

MasterWario

Ok I'll be honest I'm kinda done with this game for now. I'll come back to it at some point, but ever since I hit 41 it just hasn't been as fun anymore.

My Pushmo Levels

6ch6ris6

so there is a new upadte for the game. what do you think about it?

i like it so far. it is way easier to get the crewmembers in singleplayer now. you can even get multiple ones in a single mission!
havent touched online with the new update yet though

Steam: ACAB or 6ch6ris6
waiting for a pricedrop on switch

Klimbatize

The update didn't affect me too much. No new content, already had all the crew, and the dive/surface thing is not nearly as bad as some people are making it out to be.

Remodeling a sub sounds better than it really is. For the subs I use, it would only add one more crew member. I would have preferred it if remodeling just added a specific number of crew (2, perhaps), and the ability to design your paint job. I guess they're afraid of what designs people would come up with. Rightfully so.

The best part is probably the removal of the play coin requirement. Hopefully puts more subs in the water. Same Region has been barren for months. After 3.0, it was chock full of players and it was easy to get high streaks. This won't have the same effect unless they notify old free users more.

Still, I dig the game and play it from time to time. I'm around 4.6 million points, but I've been around 4.5 for a few months, so another thing I was hoping for was a removal of the level 99 cap. At least give me another meaningless number to work towards! I've been there since 1.58 million points.

Edited on by Klimbatize

ryanator008

So does the remodeling lower any of the stats to balance it out? If not, this is a load of bullcrap.

Hello from Seattle

Nintendo Network ID: ryanator008

Klimbatize

It does not lower any stats, no. It just changes the crew to a max of 6.

Noonch

Did you know today is the 1st anniversary of the Fluƒƒy clan of Sub Wars fame? I did! Miiverse told me so.

My other Switch is a WiiU.

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

Klimbatize

Really? Cool. The main thing I know about them is theyt began the very successful Operation Hillbilly Twilight movement.

Edited on by Klimbatize

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic