3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Steel Diver: Sub Wars

Showing 301 to 320 of 400

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

301. Posted:

iphys wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

Momo, I've added you on my 3DS list. This way I'll know when not to play Sub Wars.

If you have room, my FC is 1332-7785-4494

Can't you just block him in Sub Wars?

Yeah...but I was making a joke.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

302. Posted:

@iphys - I've blocked people but they got pushed off my last 100 played list and I don't know if they aren't blocked now.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Noonch

303. Posted:

@iphys He loves me too much. @Klimbatize I added you back. May our treaty forever stand. I can't believe we're not permabanned on Miiverse. I deleted the post :)

Sent from my WiiU

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

304. Posted:

So every record of the Barrage of Large Oily Water Machine Engineers is forever lost?

...Probably for the best.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

AuthorMessage

Noonch

305. Posted:

It lives on in my heart.

Be on the lookout for the Coallition of United Nautical Terrorists.

Edited on by Noonch

Sent from my WiiU

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

AuthorMessage

BlitzKing

306. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Hopefully that means friend battles! Would also like to team up with some of you for online battles. I doubt that will happen. Could you imagine seeing a team of all high levels going up against! It does need to be more balanced though.

Also when going online does everyone try to stick to region only or go world battle. Of only had to disconnects because I try to stick to region. One of those Dc was a world battle.

BlitzKing

AuthorMessage

BlitzKing

307. Posted:

Friend code:4828-5892-7942

BlitzKing

AuthorMessage

BodyOrgan

308. Posted:

Klimbatize, Pete, it's Geoffrey. My friend code is 2380-3925-5068

Can't seem to figure out how to private message on here.

BodyOrgan

3DS Friend Code: 2380-3925-5068 | Nintendo Network ID: BodyOrgan

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

309. Posted:

Added you. Hopefully it means I'm unblocked.

AuthorMessage

brokenfang

310. Posted:

klimba and pete: its ironfang. friend code: 2664-2370-6981. gonna add you guys now. the mii is called "dusta"

Edited on by brokenfang

brokenfang

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2370-6981 | Nintendo Network ID: bidman

AuthorMessage

brokenfang

311. Posted:

@blitzking : i think we have met in game before... grab my FC if you like. i'll add you as well. :)

brokenfang

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2370-6981 | Nintendo Network ID: bidman

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

312. Posted:

This made me laugh.

From the Japanese Sub Wars Miiverse page. They clearly have a lot of affection for the CPU bots. The artist called it a "little pillow ship".

And when I translated the page from Japanese to English, one person commented: "I can pretend torpedo If you are in the hole." Oh my.

Untitled

Edited on by Klimbatize

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

313. Posted:

gotta love the japanese...

i started playing again recently and managed to get a 13 winstreak :)
after that i lost almost every match lol

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

314. Posted:

I really miss my SUB-WAR days..... Out at sea and not a care in the World.

WYLD-WOO

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3796-6485 | Nintendo Network ID: WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

315. Posted:

WYLD-WOO wrote:

I really miss my SUB-WAR days..... Out at sea and not a care in the World.

well you have to make decisions in life.
capatin of a submarine or coach of a football team...

Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

316. Posted:

@6ch6ris6 - LOL. Life does throw up some big decisions..

WYLD-WOO

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3796-6485 | Nintendo Network ID: WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

317. Posted:

NEW UPADTE 1.2

several new submarines added. most of them 99cent on the eshop. one is a submarine from a famous nintendo franchise. besides that there is one new map for multiplayer (arctic). you can either enter random matches (you dont see the lvl of other players in the lobby anmore) or matches with players around the same lvl as yours (the lvls still appear in this lobby).

oh and you have to pay playcoins to play online now if you didn't purchase the premium version. kinda weird but i dont really care cause i got the premium version pretty early

that's all i know for now after playing 30minutes and loking up miiverse.
what do you think of the update?

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

AuthorMessage

iphys

318. Posted:

They nerfed the torpedoes on the Walrus, so I'm a little sad about that, but most of the changes are for the better.

I hope the online doesn't die off because of the play coin requirement. We have to use playcoins to play the streetpass plaza games at will, even the ones we paid for, so I don't really think the free users should be dissuaded that they have to use coins for this though.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

319. Posted:

I think the play coins is an excellent idea. After all you should only be getting a taste if online and Nintendo has been offering full course meal without the appetizer or dessert.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

320. Posted:

I think the play coin change is great. It has instantly stemmed the team killing problem. So many kids who invested nothing in the game would go on simply to troll the game. Now the trolling isn't going to be worth it.

It will definitely lessen the amount of players, but one thing I've noticed is that there is no such thing as a gimme anymore. Every battle is tough. I'm glad I maxed out at level 99 before this update. Stringing together a long win streak (and gaining a lot of points) won't be nearly as easy now.