3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Steel Diver: Sub Wars

Showing 241 to 260 of 389

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

241. Posted:

24?! I played you last night and you were level 57 with a top streak of 13, and that was the longest I had seen up to that point. Crazy.

I still have disconnection issues. I'm back to getting maybe 3 or 4 matches in before disconnecting again.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Noonch

242. Posted:

Yeah, I ended up playing till 5am, which was 4am thanks to daylight savings. Got a hot streak.

Sent from my WiiU

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

243. Posted:

too bad i don't have a capture device. othwerwise i would make a montage with my most epic kills and some dubstep :D :D :D

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

244. Posted:

I suck, but it's still fun!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

spizzamarozzi

245. Posted:

I downloaded the free version without much expectations but I am really liking it so far. Now I want to see how far I can go (in terms of level) before giving up and getting the premium version. I know it doesn't look like much but it's strangely addictive.

spizzamarozzi

3DS Friend Code: 0104-0649-7464 | Nintendo Network ID: spizzamarozzi

AuthorMessage

Mk_II

246. Posted:

I'm up to level 60 with a 24 streak. Go by Momo in the game.

you have been warned! this guy is one lean mean killing machine and you really do not want him on the other team.

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 AC:NL Dream Code 7600-2509-4051 Animal Crossing Blog

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

247. Posted:

If any of you fill out the Club Nintendo survey, please at least include the suggestion that they should allow online communities or some way to play against friends. This game would be so much more fun if I could blow up the people on my friend's list.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

248. Posted:

Something is wrong with my Sub G-Diffuser.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

249. Posted:

spizzamarozzi wrote:

I downloaded the free version without much expectations but I am really liking it so far. Now I want to see how far I can go (in terms of level) before giving up and getting the premium version. I know it doesn't look like much but it's strangely addictive.

get the premium version now if you really like the game. leveling is way more fun when you can use a new sub every few lvls!

Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

250. Posted:

@Klimbatize Yeah, blowing me up wouldn't take much at all! :-P

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

251. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

But it would still be fun!

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

252. Posted:

Klimbatize wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

But it would still be fun!

Fun for you or fun for me? ;-)

I really need to change the way I play fps! I'm the guy in Call of Duty or Goldenyeye the runs into the room guns a blazin...........that really doesn't work here lol.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Noonch

253. Posted:

Thanks Mk_II, I just get lucky :)

Have we met @Mk_II ?

Edited on by Noonch

Sent from my WiiU

AuthorMessage

spizzamarozzi

254. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

get the premium version now if you really like the game. leveling is way more fun when you can use a new sub every few lvls!

I'm positive I'm eventually going to get the premium version soon, but for now I just want to see how much I can squeeze out of the free version.
I've read many people state this is a Pay-2-Win game - bollocks, I'm having loads of fun with the free version, and with skill and a bit of luck anyone can play at a highly competitive level.

spizzamarozzi

3DS Friend Code: 0104-0649-7464 | Nintendo Network ID: spizzamarozzi

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

255. Posted:

@spizzamarozzi
i bought the premium version when i was lvl27. but i bought because i really liked the game, wanted to play the singleplayer and wanted to support the developers. not because i felt like i need the premium subs to win. but it is more fun with the premium subs.
what lvl are you now?

AuthorMessage

iphys

256. Posted:

Tonight I played a really weird match where I was red and none of my torpedoes would hit the blue supply ship — they just sort of went right through it like it wasn't there, and even though I wasn't going after any enemies somehow my team won 4-0 quite quickly into the match, and then when it showed the tracks people had taken it was these freakishly straight lines showing everyone going straight toward the center a certain distance and no one seeming to round a turn or encounter one another. Anyone seen a glitch like that?

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

257. Posted:

@iphys Sounds like you disconnected from everyone else.

Speaking of, the post match disconnects are still annoying as I'm trying to get to that level 41 plateau and unlock the best sub. Tonight I managed an 18 game win streak...but never longer than 5 matches because of the disconnects. I keep missing out on thousands of points and it's getting frustrating.

AuthorMessage

Noonch

258. Posted:

@Klimbatize
Streaks are getting impossible but I've been getting more frustrated with my team luck. Now there are so many high level players that you end up on a noob team and it's all over. Today I faced a team of 30 and aboves multiple times while the highest level on my team besides me was 5. It's becoming so much more team oriented and your team becomes the difference between winning and losing. And, of course, if you ever do get lucky you still have those disconnects to contend with.

Sent from my WiiU

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

259. Posted:

Yeah. At this point I'd rather just be short a sub and get the health bump rather than having a <15 level player on my side.

Also, looks like an update is coming soon to help with the connection issues.

http://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYnn-9Oucw

Edited on by Klimbatize

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

260. Posted:

@iphys - No but I have twice played someone with bad internet and watched the enemy sub warp about

@Klimbatize - I think the last 3 are the best based on torpedo ranges/strengths to pick from
I really hope that is sooner rather then later

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt