3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Steel Diver: Sub Wars

Showing 221 to 240 of 389

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Klimbatize

221. Posted:

I played last night for about an hour and didn't experience any disconnects. It seems they have stabilized it quite a bit. Much more enjoyable to play now.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shane1228

222. Posted:

Definitely seems better but I still got a few errors last night, I think I'm playing at busier times of the night. You know what I realized yesterday? Nintendo should totally allow premium users first privilege into games since these errors are almost certainly due to the high traffic from free users. Is it right for premium users to get locked out of games with errors because of high traffic from free users? I don't think so

Edited on by shane1228

shane1228

AuthorMessage
Avatar

6ch6ris6

223. Posted:

i dont what that privlege for premium users. i wanna shoot all those noobs :D
i am already satisfied with my premium purchase. making online more stable for premium would break the f2p model. pretty sure they can stabilize the servers without that

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shane1228

224. Posted:

haha okay, understandable. Them noobs is easy pickins......

shane1228

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Klimbatize

225. Posted:

They're easy pickings, but it's not fun when you get stuck with one or two of them, and the opposing team has all 25+ level subs.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage
Avatar

6ch6ris6

226. Posted:

yay new winningstreak: 8
new level: 38 (design no.30 is so freaking ugly)

can't wait to get to level 40. i will unlock the sub that i will play with forever. only need slightly better crewmembers then.

btw the DLC submarines are not that great i think. they can only hold 3 crewmembers. my next level 40 submarine can hold 5 crewmembers and has some great stats, too.

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Klimbatize

227. Posted:

Anyone on here either Aaron or Geoffrey? I go by the same name (Klimbatize) and Nintendo Life got mentioned while waiting for a game to start, so didn't know if that's what prompted it. We wound up playing 7 or 8 really good matches. In one match, Geoffrey was down 3-1 but wound up winning to keep my 5 game streak alive. Thanks dude!

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage
Avatar

6ch6ris6

228. Posted:

should we make our names in subwars like this: NL Zocka
so we can see if someone from nintendolife is playing?

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage
Avatar

FattyWhale_42

229. Posted:

Klimbatize, I'm Aaron. Looooong time lurker, first time member. :D

FattyWhale_42

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Klimbatize

230. Posted:

Awesome. I like the way you play. Very strategic. I hate when I'm stuck with a bunch of guys that just do their own thing and get killed off in like 10 seconds.

6ch6ris6 wrote:

should we make our names in subwars like this: NL Zocka
so we can see if someone from nintendolife is playing?

I suppose I could use a different Mii for this game. Would that affect my record/level?

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mk_II

231. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

should we make our names in subwars like this: NL Zocka
so we can see if someone from nintendolife is playing?

Please don't... NL is the offical country code for the NetherLands and that's why i already have "NL" in my user name. "NL Mk II NL" would just be too silly :)

Edited on by Mk_II

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 AC:NL Dream Code 7600-2509-4051 Animal Crossing Blog

AuthorMessage
Avatar

FattyWhale_42

232. Posted:

Klimbatize wrote:

Awesome. I like the way you play. Very strategic. I hate when I'm stuck with a bunch of guys that just do their own thing and get killed off in like 10 seconds.

Ha, thank you. I try, and while I love morse code, it can make giving detailed commands a bit difficult; that and the inability to quickly explain what I'm trying to communicate. :P

Edited on by FattyWhale_42

FattyWhale_42

AuthorMessage
Avatar

6ch6ris6

233. Posted:

Mk_II wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

should we make our names in subwars like this: NL Zocka
so we can see if someone from nintendolife is playing?

Please don't... NL is the offical country code for the NetherLands and that's why i already have "NL" in my user name. "NL Mk II NL" would just be too silly :)

oh well then i have seen you online :D

i'm lvl 40 now !!! got the silver pike submarine which is AWESOME!
Untitled

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Klimbatize

234. Posted:

FattyWhale_42 wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

Awesome. I like the way you play. Very strategic. I hate when I'm stuck with a bunch of guys that just do their own thing and get killed off in like 10 seconds.

Ha, thank you. I try, and while I love morse code, it can make giving detailed commands a bit difficult; that and the inability to quickly explain what I'm trying to communicate. :P

I know what you mean. The Hot Springs map in particular requires some sort of team strategy to be successful, but before I have the time to communicate some Level 2 teammate will undoubtedly zoom ahead through one of those little holes and take on all four opposing subs by himself.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage
Avatar

FattyWhale_42

235. Posted:

Klimbatize wrote:

FattyWhale_42 wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

Awesome. I like the way you play. Very strategic. I hate when I'm stuck with a bunch of guys that just do their own thing and get killed off in like 10 seconds.

Ha, thank you. I try, and while I love morse code, it can make giving detailed commands a bit difficult; that and the inability to quickly explain what I'm trying to communicate. :P

I know what you mean. The Hot Springs map in particular requires some sort of team strategy to be successful, but before I have the time to communicate some Level 2 teammate will undoubtedly zoom ahead through one of those little holes and take on all four opposing subs by himself.

Ha ha, yep. At the start of that level, I always say: "Wait 4 them", but there's always one who goes and gets themselves killed anyway. :D

FattyWhale_42

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Klimbatize

236. Posted:

FattyWhale_42 wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

FattyWhale_42 wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

Awesome. I like the way you play. Very strategic. I hate when I'm stuck with a bunch of guys that just do their own thing and get killed off in like 10 seconds.

Ha, thank you. I try, and while I love morse code, it can make giving detailed commands a bit difficult; that and the inability to quickly explain what I'm trying to communicate. :P

I know what you mean. The Hot Springs map in particular requires some sort of team strategy to be successful, but before I have the time to communicate some Level 2 teammate will undoubtedly zoom ahead through one of those little holes and take on all four opposing subs by himself.

Ha ha, yep. At the start of that level, I always say: "Wait 4 them", but there's always one who goes and gets themselves killed anyway. :D

I've been going with "HOLD" because it's kind of fast to code out. It's effective like half the time.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage
Avatar

FattyWhale_42

237. Posted:

Klimbatize wrote:

FattyWhale_42 wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

FattyWhale_42 wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

Awesome. I like the way you play. Very strategic. I hate when I'm stuck with a bunch of guys that just do their own thing and get killed off in like 10 seconds.

Ha, thank you. I try, and while I love morse code, it can make giving detailed commands a bit difficult; that and the inability to quickly explain what I'm trying to communicate. :P

I know what you mean. The Hot Springs map in particular requires some sort of team strategy to be successful, but before I have the time to communicate some Level 2 teammate will undoubtedly zoom ahead through one of those little holes and take on all four opposing subs by himself.

Ha ha, yep. At the start of that level, I always say: "Wait 4 them", but there's always one who goes and gets themselves killed anyway. :D

I've been going with "HOLD" because it's kind of fast to code out. It's effective like half the time.

I've gotten so much practice at it, I'm usually done before most of them start to move. :D

FattyWhale_42

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mk_II

238. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

oh well then i have seen you online :D

Next time i'll give you a wave thru my porthole :)

This game can be so frustrating... last night i was on a winning streak and about to break my previous record of 4 wins. I landed in a very strong team with high level players but then something went wrong with the server and slowly but surely all other players dropped from the room

Edited on by Mk_II

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 AC:NL Dream Code 7600-2509-4051 Animal Crossing Blog

AuthorMessage
Avatar

6ch6ris6

239. Posted:

LVL 43
hitrate 50%
highest winstreak 11
57 hours played

:)

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noonch

240. Posted:

I'm up to level 60 with a 24 streak. Go by Momo in the game.

Edited on by Noonch

Sent from my WiiU

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713