anybody know if there is a levelcap? the highest i have seen so far was 47 Oo

I saw a 50

shane1228

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

202. Posted:

Klimbatize wrote:

I've seen 57.

Good god.. those people obviously don't have a problem staying connected between matches. I haven't been able to keep it going through 8 matches. I rarely get a 4 win streak so leveling sucks. I've pretty much stopped playing because of it. Gaining so little experience at a time is terrible.

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

203. Posted:

Over level 50! They either have the best luck ever, or play it non-stop

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

204. Posted:

Untitled
i am now using the riptide submarine from level 34. need a few new crewmembers to get better speed stats though.

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

205. Posted:

Here's the Level 57 guy's stats:

Untitled

Exactly 1000 battles fought last time I saw him.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Dinosaurs

206. Posted:

Klimbatize wrote:

Untitled

Oh wow that person has really leveled up since I last played with him, but it's been a little while since I last turned the game on due to Tropical Freeze excitement lol

Dinosaurs

AuthorMessage

yokokazuo

207. Posted:

Just tried getting online and it says the server is currently undergoing maintenance so maybe the disconnects will get fixed. I usually lost connection after 2 matches or so...

My backloggery
Japanese Nintendo Network ID: NagoyaKazuo | Japanese 3DS Friend Code: 3222-6878-1834

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

208. Posted:

Wow, that guy is crazy

[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1

AuthorMessage

yokokazuo

209. Posted:

Btw, what are the historical subs you can buy in the full version?

My backloggery
Japanese Nintendo Network ID: NagoyaKazuo | Japanese 3DS Friend Code: 3222-6878-1834

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

AuthorMessage

shane1228

210. Posted:

yokokazuo wrote:

Just tried getting online and it says the server is currently undergoing maintenance so maybe the disconnects will get fixed. I usually lost connection after 2 matches or so...

Oh please let this be the case...

shane1228

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

211. Posted:

yokokazuo wrote:

Btw, what are the historical subs you can buy in the full version?

Type VII (German U Boat), Surcouf, HMS X 1, Sen Toku I-400 and Gato Class

AuthorMessage

Adam

212. Posted:

Played one round of this online. I sunk someone and could have sworn he respawned, but the moment I was sunk it was game over. Is it first to three points, or is it elimination and I just imagined him coming back?

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

213. Posted:

@Adam - It is elimination and likely it was someone else who got you or he used the masker to hide and re-appear on the attack to sink you.

AuthorMessage

Adam

214. Posted:

I definitely sunk someone. It said so on my screen and my team's score went up. Must have just had a similar screen name to a team mate's, or I caught case of the dumbs (not unusual for me). Thanks for explaining.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

215. Posted:

No problem

AuthorMessage

McGruber

216. Posted:

Did they fix the server issues yet? I'm not going to try playing this until they do. 4/5 times there is a connection issue...That said, this is the most fun online experience on the eShop (not including retail games), and I'd love to see more.

McGruber on Miiverse

Twitter: Mcgruber21

AuthorMessage

shane1228

217. Posted:

McGruber wrote:

Did they fix the server issues yet? I'm not going to try playing this until they do. 4/5 times there is a connection issue...That said, this is the most fun online experience on the eShop (not including retail games), and I'd love to see more.

I played last night and although I still got an error it was the smoothest I have seen it, I think they did something to it. 1 error out of like 7 games is pretty good for me.

Edited on by shane1228

shane1228

AuthorMessage

Void

218. Posted:

TwoTheNines wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

Untitled

Oh wow that person has really leveled up since I last played with him, but it's been a little while since I last turned the game on due to Tropical Freeze excitement lol

That's the highest level guy I saw too, except he was level 52 when I fought him.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

219. Posted:

Played last night and the connection issues were far less extreme than they had been. I got eight battles in before I turned off the game, and I never disconnected. That was the longest string of games in a row without a disconnect that I'd ever had. Hopefully it keeps up.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

220. Posted:

the disconnects are still there but way less than before !!! gonna start leveling again this evening :)
see you online ! this is my name: ★Zocka★

edit: level 35! finally got the flamedesign
Untitled

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall