3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Steel Diver: Sub Wars

Showing 181 to 200 of 400

AuthorMessage

DefHalan

181. Posted:

I didn't have any problems with disconnect, unless disconnects after the match and points received count

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

182. Posted:

DefHalan wrote:

I didn't have any problems with disconnect, unless disconnects after the match and points received count

yup they break the winning streak fro some weird reason I can't understand.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

183. Posted:

it's so hard to level up without the winningstreak multiplator. still i will definetly get the last points today for getting level 30.

i tried to get crewmembers from the singleplayer yesterday. it's so hard because it seems to be totally random if a crewmember spawns or not. or is there some pattern to it?

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

184. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

it's so hard to level up without the winningstreak multiplator. still i will definetly get the last points today for getting level 30.

i tried to get crewmembers from the singleplayer yesterday. it's so hard because it seems to be totally random if a crewmember spawns or not. or is there some pattern to it?

it's random keep pressing retry on mission 2 until purple dots appear and you'll get a lot of crew members in a not so long time.
or not... got the same crew member 3 times in a row.......

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

185. Posted:

okay i tried mission 5 over and over again until the dots appeared. it worked. you have to accomplishe the mission to recieve the rescued crewmember. now i am getting the same crewmember over and over again.
one time i had two crewmembers in one mission !

Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

shane1228

186. Posted:

Spuratis wrote:

To those of you that have played it and registered the original 5 points at club.nintendo, you should go do the post-play survey and complain about your experience with the servers, if you've had trouble. I know I did. They need feedback and Nintendo themselves have said that the surveys are the best way to give it to them.

Thanks for the suggestion, I actually just went and did that survey thanks to your comment here on the board. I also would stress that if you really like this game get the word out about it to friends and people you know, I find a lot of people are not even giving this game a chance because they assume it sucks because, well, most F2P games do. if nintendo see's this game as a huge success they will be more inclined in the future to add patches and extra content for the game which I would love to see. Also support the team that made this gem by purchasing the full edition(to be honest I would have paid a lot more than $10 for this game but don't tell Nintendo that lol) that one is a no brainer if people want to see updates for this!
Man I love this game, I am having withdrawls from not having the time to play for the past few days!

Edited on by shane1228

shane1228

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

187. Posted:

Just played a little this morning. They really need to have either online communities or at least the ability to play with 3DS friends. Minimally, that should be a feature with the premium version.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

shane1228

188. Posted:

Klimbatize wrote:

Just played a little this morning. They really need to have either online communities or at least the ability to play with 3DS friends. Minimally, that should be a feature with the premium version.

Maybe that is right for you, for me I have been thoroughly entertained by this game despite all the online errors that screw up my win streaks and had no problem giving them $10. As for the multiplayer friend option, I have a theory that nintendo wants to keep the in game chatter to a minimum. That means no other ways of communication during the game besides morris code. If you think about it, being on the phone with a buddy or two or having your laptop open to chat could give people a huge advantage with their team strategically in this game. I would love to see other types of multiplayer battles though and maybe some tournaments with permanent teams or something.

shane1228

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

189. Posted:

How about a 1v1 option then, where each side gets 3 CPU subs. No worry about outside communication there.

Basically though, Nintendo did a lot of things right here because multiplayer gaming just tends to be more fun for a lot of people (myself included), but that fun is multiplied exponentially when it's with people you actually know.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

AuthorMessage

shane1228

190. Posted:

Klimbatize wrote:

How about a 1v1 option then, where each side gets 3 CPU subs. No worry about outside communication there.

Basically though, Nintendo did a lot of things right here because multiplayer gaming just tends to be more fun for a lot of people (myself included), but that fun is multiplied exponentially when it's with people you actually know.

Or an 8 player all out battle or something, winner = most kills. I agree though, playing with friends online is always more fun. I just hope nintendo doesn't neglect this game like I have a feeling they will, It needs a lot of maintainence.

Edited on by shane1228

shane1228

AuthorMessage

carlc

191. Posted:

I got this the day it came out, played one game, and haven't turned my 3ds back on since. After going through the last 10 pages, im excited to get home and play some solo missions and leveling up online.

3ds FC: 1134-7631-4695. Currently playing Pokemon Y
Wii U - NNID: craz-e-carl

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

192. Posted:

it's really incredible how fast you can level up when you get winstreaks. today i got a 7 winstreak and went from 31 to almost 33 now.

Untitled

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

193. Posted:

How'd you get 7 @6ch6ris6 ?! Does it mean it runs smoother?

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

194. Posted:

Yeah, I can't get more than 4 because it disconnects between games so often. I really wish it was more stable, because it's very annoying to disconnect ever 1-4 games. I just can't get a good streak going. I never d/c during games; only between them.

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

195. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

How'd you get 7 @6ch6ris6 ?! Does it mean it runs smoother?

i guess i was just a bit lucky yesterday. but not really lucky. i could have gotten a 10 win-streak or even higher without the disconnects.
i'm level 33 now. i will change to the raptide submarine when i'm 34 :)

AuthorMessage

shane1228

196. Posted:

Yep definitely still not fixed. I emailed Nintendo customer service about it and they emailed me back trying imply that it is my connection that is bad. I know this is not the case because I hear tons of complaints from lots of other people about it and I never have any connectivity issues other times and if that was the case I would be getting booted off during games which does not happen. I almost want to put this game away until they fix the error crap but I can't stop playing!

shane1228

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

197. Posted:

shane1228 wrote:

Yep definitely still not fixed. I emailed Nintendo customer service about it and they emailed me back trying imply that it is my connection that is bad. I know this is not the case because I hear tons of complaints from lots of other people about it and I never have any connectivity issues other times and if that was the case I would be getting booted off during games which does not happen. I almost want to put this game away until they fix the error crap but I can't stop playing!

lol yeah i wanted to stop playing too until the servers are fixed but it's just too much fun. i will definetly get to 34 tonight. only a few 1000points left or so :D

AuthorMessage

shane1228

198. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

shane1228 wrote:

lol yeah i wanted to stop playing too until the servers are fixed but it's just too much fun. i will definetly get to 34 tonight. only a few 1000points left or so :D

Nice job making it up that high. I'm at lvl 25 and it takes sooooo long to level up once you get above 20 or so if you cant string together win streaks, which I have still have yet to get more than 4 without an error ugghhhhhh so frustrating......

shane1228

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

199. Posted:

shane1228 wrote:

it takes sooooo long to level up once you get above 20

lol you tell me !

anybody know if there is a levelcap? the highest i have seen so far was 47 Oo

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

200. Posted:

I've seen 57.