3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Steel Diver: Sub Wars

Showing 161 to 180 of 396

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

161. Posted:

Lol.. seriously, what is up with the "E"ers? I see it constantly. Also, I see lots of Japanese typing blobs of letters and numbers and wonder if they're actually saying something in their own text and it's just coming across as words and numbers in english. It's strange. I usually just saying Ahoy or Hello in some other language like German or French. I once said "Guten Tag" and some guy started talking to me in german but I had no idea what was being said so I couldn't reply...

..also, we need emoticons.. or something. I like being able to leave smiley faces or sad faces, yada yada. ;)

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

162. Posted:

Cause the EEEEE's only have one dot to type out in morse code.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

DefHalan

163. Posted:

Is it worth it to get the full version? The Game seems interesting but I am not sure if it is worth $10

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

164. Posted:

argh everytime i am about to get a higher winning streak the game disconnects. damnit!

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

165. Posted:

i got the premium version today. played a few single player missions. one is really stupid (maybe in a good way). spoiler:
[spoiler]you have to morse words. that's it. you cant even steer your submarine. that one mission is just morsing xD but it could be hard on the last difficulty. havent tried that one yet.[/spoiler] <- why this no work???
it will definetly take some time to complete all missions on all difficulties. not sure if i can beat the game 100%.

it's cool to have better submarines. i have the deep matanee or whatever it is called. can hold up to 4 crewmembers. really nice.
btw i am lvl 27 now :)

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Void

166. Posted:

Loving this game, disconnects are pretty annoying, and more often than not it's keeping me out of the lobby instead of booting me out during the game, also, am I the only person that gets stuck with a team killer at least one in 5 games?
I'm lvl 26 and can confirm, Deep Mantee is awesome if you give it some health boost.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

167. Posted:

DefHalan wrote:

Is it worth it to get the full version? The Game seems interesting but I am not sure if it is worth $10

You can always wait for a sale if your not sure, but sure if Nintendo really put any of their games on sale.

I played the game once or twice, I'm so-so about the game, I will give it another shot in the future.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

168. Posted:

I dropped this game temporally because I was getting too annoyed by the disconnects....... couldn't get even on 2 consecutive matches....

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

169. Posted:

To those of you that have played it and registered the original 5 points at club.nintendo, you should go do the post-play survey and complain about your experience with the servers, if you've had trouble. I know I did. They need feedback and Nintendo themselves have said that the surveys are the best way to give it to them.

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

170. Posted:

And don't forget about the friend community options too!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

171. Posted:

Captain_Toad wrote:

And don't forget about the friend community options too!

Yeah.. I'm stupid and forgot to mention that in my survey. I really wish I had. Playing with friends would make this game 100 times better. Even if I only have like 2 friends. I made the suggestion that if they can't keep a stable connection between games, that you shouldn't lose a win streak from a disconnect. It should only break if you lose or turn the game off.

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

unrandomsam

172. Posted:

Undead_terror wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

You can always wait for a sale if your not sure, but sure if Nintendo really put any of their games on sale.

I played the game once or twice, I'm so-so about the game, I will give it another shot in the future.

They might do with this depending on takeup. (They did for the NSMB2 DLC).

So basically if you don't pay you are at a major disadvantage in multiplayer ? (Thats a standard thing in almost all free to play which is why the only good one is DOTA2).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

173. Posted:

unrandomsam wrote:

So basically if you don't pay you are at a major disadvantage in multiplayer ? (Thats a standard thing in almost all free to play which is why the only good one is DOTA2).

I wouldn't say a huge disadvantage, yet there is a disadvantage. I've seen some high level people who use the good free sub and they can hold their own. Being skilled really helps. I've seen some terrible people with stronger subs. It doesn't help them much if they can't hit or don't maneuver to avoid being destroyed.

Edited on by Rezalack

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

yokokazuo

174. Posted:

@Spuratis Referring to when Japanese people type in numbers sometimes, you have probably seen 4649 a lot I'm guessing. It is a play on words in Japanese because those numbers can sound like "nice to meet you"(4yo 6ro 4shi 9ku).

My backloggery
Japanese Nintendo Network ID: NagoyaKazuo | Japanese 3DS Friend Code: 3222-6878-1834

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

175. Posted:

yokokazuo wrote:

@Spuratis Referring to when Japanese people type in numbers sometimes, you have probably seen 4649 a lot I'm guessing. It is a play on words in Japanese because those numbers can sound like "nice to meet you"(4yo 6ro 4shi 9ku).

Oh, well that's good to know. I have definitely seen that number before. I've seen other combinations of letters and numbers, too. Usually coming from Japanese users.

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

PeterW77

176. Posted:

Turns out that Steel Diver: Sub Wars doesn't appear in your list of purchased games in the account section of Club Nintendo!

Still, it's a fantastic game through!

FC: 4356 - 0138 - 8036

AuthorMessage

Artwark

177. Posted:

It actually will be nice if this game is given atleast an impressions or a review. I think this game has some potential. I only wish this had a story.......

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

Twitter: Art_Wark

AuthorMessage

Artwark

178. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

well i am kinda holding back because the online problems are annoying. they really need to fix that in the next days. or just block all kiddies typing "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" :/

i cant beat the second mission on the third difficulty. i mean sure i can beat it but not under 5minutes. i guess it would be easier with a premium submarine. my best time is 6:30 or so

Me too. It turns out that you need a better Sub because that's the only way you can beat those big subs at the top.

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

Twitter: Art_Wark

AuthorMessage

Void

179. Posted:

I could've had a 12 game winning streak with my newly unlocked King Sardine if disconnects before I even get in the lobby didn't count. Happened 4 times in between all of those wins.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

180. Posted:

@Void - I hate that, blocked me from having at least 8

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt