3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Steel Diver: Sub Wars

Showing 141 to 160 of 396

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

141. Posted:

@Dpullam - I've lost it 3 times, twice as the game left the lobby for the match and once as I was blowing someone up they count out of the total number of rounds sadly.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

142. Posted:

Dangit, just won 5 in a row and then got disconnected. Why must you build my hopes just to tear them down Sub Wars servers..? :(

One thing I've noticed, I seem to stay connected between matches a lot longer on Worldwide.

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

143. Posted:

i saw someone with a 10 on it's submarine. what a boss...

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Dpullam

144. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

@Dpullam - I've lost it 3 times, twice as the game left the lobby for the match and once as I was blowing someone up they count out of the total number of rounds sadly.

Ouch! I hope Nintendo will eventually patch up the online connection since I get the error screen far too much when I am playing online. It happens at least 10 times every time I decide to play online. Still, it hasn't caused the disconnect problems you have had...yet. I hope I didn't jinx myself!

Dpullam

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

145. Posted:

@Dpullam - I'll give them that the mid game was during a blizzard but the other two were not. First day it worked great, now...

[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1

AuthorMessage

Dreamsleep

146. Posted:

They need to solve these issues fast...killing my interest in this game.

Atari 2600, Commodore 64/128, Sega Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, PC, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Wii, PSP, DSi, PS3, 3DSXL, WiiU

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

147. Posted:

Dreamsleep wrote:

They need to solve these issues fast...killing my interest in this game.

same here

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

148. Posted:

does anybody know how to unlock all those first crewmembers. it is said that there can be found in mission 1 and 2 but i cant find them even though i played through those missions in different difficulties several times now. i only managed to find 3 of like 6. is it totally random? i scanned the whole map but no blue dots found. i really want the 3rd crewmember

Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

149. Posted:

@6chris6 - mission 1 just go to the end of easy looking for purple dots if non restart. Mission check radar at start if no dot restart, repeat. Just do that to break the system, sadly is crew members are online.

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

150. Posted:

@Aqueous like i said i already did that but i cant find any crewmembers.
"sadly is crew members are online" - WHAT? no idea what you want to say. i already have all the crewmembers you can get online (i think)

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

151. Posted:

You have all the crew members from online already? Luuuucky... I have found maybe half of the online crew. Fortunately, for the most part it's the members I want. I just wish I'd get more of them. It seems like every time I come across one in a match it's one I already have. Thankfully Nintendo made it so the whole team gets the crew member if one is found by the team. I originally thought you personally had to find the crew member and that would have took forever to find them all.

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

152. Posted:

@6ch6ris6 - Is that it is unfortunate it is random and a race for them against the other team, plus you are more likely to get ones you have. I'm lacking 3 of them and the errors make it hard to get them. At least the whole team gets one, unfortunately 2-3 team members have tried sinking me after I grabbed them.

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

153. Posted:

The servers treated me well tonight and I got an 8 game win streak. Amazing. I got like 7k points for one game. I did a ton of damage to an enemy ship and sunk it, plus managed to kill 3 people. I practically gained a whole level. I'm really enjoying this game, totally worth the $9.99 premium package, too. It's nice unlocking things and actually being able to play them.

Also, I got a tip between matches to shoot the lock on the treasure chest in the Fish Tank level. In case anyone was wondering, you shoot it and it releases a coin which can be collected for health. It actually saved me one game. "THE MORE YOU KNOW!" ;)

Edited on by Rezalack

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

SuperMalleo

154. Posted:

Should i download it? I need to know if it's a good game or not.

Plumber extraordinaire at your service.
配管工の非凡なあなたのサービスで。

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

155. Posted:

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

...well it's kinda free so...

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

PeterW77

156. Posted:

I bought the premium version and love it.

The only thing is that in my Nintendo Account under the list of games and systems I have registered, it's not showing up. I have contacted Nintendo UK about it but I was wondering if anyone else is having the same issue?

Cheers

PeterW77

FC: 4356 - 0138 - 8036

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

157. Posted:

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

Seeing as it's free and not too big of a file, I don't see why not. I think it's a great game, even worth the $9.99 premium. Whether it's fun or not is for you to judge.

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

158. Posted:

there are so many kids on miiverse asking for "local" online matches it's not even funny anymore...

still not sure if i should get premium. but i think the question is more When i will get premium :D
is the single player campaign cool? how long should it take to play through it on every difficulty?

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

159. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

there are so many kids on miiverse asking for "local" online matches it's not even funny anymore...

still not sure if i should get premium. but i think the question is more When i will get premium :D
is the single player campaign cool? how long should it take to play through it on every difficulty?

You get 7 missions total with the premium package. I've yet to complete the 7th one, but I've gold starred all the others. I've been too busy with online to finish the 7th. I did the first difficulty of it though and it was actually more challenging than I expected. Honestly, the single player campaign is pretty short and I bet you could do it within a couple hours. It's fun, but it doesn't last. That's another reason why I've been holding off on mission 7.. but I'll probably do it today. I think being able to play all the ships you unlock is pretty much worth the premium package alone. It's nice being able to stand a decent chance against people with more powerful ships than you.

Edited on by Rezalack

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

160. Posted:

well i am kinda holding back because the online problems are annoying. they really need to fix that in the next days. or just block all kiddies typing "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" :/

i cant beat the second mission on the third difficulty. i mean sure i can beat it but not under 5minutes. i guess it would be easier with a premium submarine. my best time is 6:30 or so

Edited on by 6ch6ris6