Topic: Steel Diver: Sub Wars

Showing 121 to 140 of 396

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

121. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

Oh D is for drop, I thought it was for draw, lol

now I'm not sure, I've dropped once it didn't count a loss but the D was still Zero to me.

Maybe it is draw then, must be hard to get one

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

RR529

122. Posted:

D is Draw, it's happened to me once. If a match goes on for 10 minutes without a winner it's declared a Draw.

Anyhow, I go by RR529, and I mostly play Worldwide, though I may dip into Regional now & again.

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

123. Posted:

Huh.. I imagine draws happen after a certain amount of time, or both people die instantaneously. It's good to know drops don't count as losses. I hate waiting for a match to end that isn't in my favor, especially if I didn't get any kills or do a fair amount of damage.

I wonder if NintendoLife is going to review this game.

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

124. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

Communities or play friends would be my wish.

Aw man, I was hoping the premium version would have the option to specially play with 3DS friends. At any rate and update is defiantly in order.

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

125. Posted:

I think they will review it, the question is paid or not when reviewiing

[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1

AuthorMessage

RR529

126. Posted:

Had my first match on the "Simming Pool" map! I really like that one. There isn't much in the way of environmental obstacles tp get in the way, so it's all about which team has the better players (our team crushed the other team too, not a single one of our vessels went down).

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Sparx

127. Posted:

I hope this game shows Nintendo how much people love playing online :)

Sparx

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

128. Posted:

Tried the game for the first time today, and it's actually not that bad, kinda fun.

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

129. Posted:

Got a 6 win streak before I got disconnected! :*
Looks like my F2P sub will forever have an 06 on it. D:

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

130. Posted:

i have to admit sometimes i shoot teammates because i think i am the other colour. it's kinda annoying that after every match the teams are drawn again with new people. it's rare you get the same people and even the same teamcolour.

i think i will get the premium version. i just dont know when. maybe i will wait for a sale

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Dreamsleep

131. Posted:

I like this game, bought it, and all the DLC. I don't normally support DLC, but I loved the historical subs. Anyway, great game.

Atari 2600, Commodore 64/128, Sega Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, PC, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Wii, PSP, DSi, PS3, 3DSXL, WiiU

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

132. Posted:

are there any reviews yet? i guess most sites want to check out how premium changes online.

first review but i cant read it. i think it's spanish (?) http://www.3djuegos.com/juegos/analisis/18502/0/steel-diver-s...

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Dpullam

133. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

Oh D is for drop, I thought it was for draw, lol

Actually D is for Draw. I have had two matches where they came to a draw, and they both show up on my combat record. Drops on the other hand, show up in your total matches played if you add your matches up correctly, but they don't appear in your win/loss ratio. I figured that out myself recently.

Dpullam

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

134. Posted:

@Dpullam - Don't forget to count disconnects in that total

@Prof_Clayton - Nice, I want to have that, could have had that or more but "errors" stop me, guess I'm stuck at 04 forever.
Edit: Highest I've seen was 8 and twice

Edited on by Aqueous

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

135. Posted:

Got 5 wins in a row last night, would have more but I just can't stay connected that long. -_-

Last night I played a level 41 guy.. got him on my team a few times. Pretty ridiculous that someone is that high already, lol.

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

136. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

@Prof_Clayton - Nice, I want to have that, could have had that or more but "errors" stop me, guess I'm stuck at 04 forever.

I always get stopped by 2 wins. When I hit 3, I was excited but waiting for the error message. 4 and 5 I waited in suspense, as through 6. Then I thought, "Maybe they fixed the erro-
..."
-.-
But I was really happy with x6, the 6th battle I recieved 1800 points! :*

I might be buying premium, as they added $10 eshop cards to insta gc so I grabbed one. :D It's nice because it'll still be kind of free to play~ :p

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

137. Posted:

Just got teamed up with @Aqueous in a match.. We won 4-0. Awesome.

Edited on by Rezalack

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

138. Posted:

@prof_Clayton - Lucky you, that thought kills me as well or finding myself with all lv 5 and lower against late teens and 20s. One sub can only do so much.

@Spuratis - Fun round, as soon as I get an error, I'm putting you in my favourites

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

139. Posted:

I added you. Unfortunately I've been getting kicked after every match today.. it's starting to get a bit frustrating, especially when they're all wins. -_-

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

Dpullam

140. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

I've had 0 disconnects so far, but that could be a factor to consider as well. Forgot to mention those.

Dpullam