3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Steel Diver: Sub Wars

Showing 101 to 120 of 396

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

101. Posted:

so I played the tutorial and now I'm wondering should I go straight to the online mode or try some missions.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

102. Posted:

lmao this was posted in miiverse:
Untitled

give that man some "yeahs" !!! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAAAhUqFLfD0PjQ

@shingi_70 play the missions first

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

103. Posted:

@Shingi_70 try at least getting 4 Stars in the single player mode(unlocks the second sub) the Premium users are becoming more and more common now and japanese players have an otherworldly team play coordination too, what makes all harder...

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

104. Posted:

@Shingi_70 - You'll be good to jump straight online but if you go to missions, you can get some crew members from solo. Easily the 4,5,6 members by playing mission two and keep restarting till you see purple dots to get them. The only other thing solo can grab you is the second sub, which has some advantages and some disadvantages over the first sub.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

105. Posted:

@guys

Thanks I'm going to give the single player a shot after I'm done with Inazima Eleven.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

106. Posted:

One thing they need to do with the multiplayer in this game is either fix the connection issues or make it so win streaks aren't broken by disconnects. I'll be sure to put that in the survey when I fill it out, among other suggestions I have for the game.

Do you guys think this will be a game that they build on if it becomes a success? I think I would actually consider buying a Wii U version if they added more depth to the gameplay. Not exactly sure what they could do, but I think they could make ships/boats playable if it's done right, you'd obviously have to be able to repair yourself one way or another because they're easy targets. They could add Bomb Strikes as an ability, similar to the Morse code mission. It actually kind of reminds me of Advanced Wars. It makes me want an Advanced Wars Online game. Now that would be something for the Wii U.

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

RR529

107. Posted:

^Yeah, it's good, but there's things they could definitely do to make it better, fixing the connection issues being top priority.

If they were ever to do a sequel, I'd like to see them do away with the more grounded in reality maps (like "Stone Towers", "Islands", "Trenches", etc.) because they're all pretty generic and unmemorable, and add more goofy maps (like "Fish Tank", "Hot Springs", & "Swimming Pool"), which have that Nintendo vibe all over them.

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

Dinosaurs

108. Posted:

I'll hold off on premium till I see more NA region players with premium subs. Don't want to be the only P2W guy :P

Dinosaurs

AuthorMessage

Dinosaurs

109. Posted:

Blowing up low health subs by ramming them is also fun

Dinosaurs

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

110. Posted:

Communities or play friends would be my wish.
As for the disconnection, I think it is because there is more then they expected online because it was smooth the first day.

[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

111. Posted:

@Kyloctopus - Nice to play another Nintendolife member

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

112. Posted:

Played a match today with what I think was a complete troll. He was level 20, which is what caught me off guard, lol. The match started and we were in the swimming pool, I turn around see my team mate, then turn and start driving towards the enemy. Next thing I know I'm being shot repeatedly and wondering where the heck it was coming from.. turn to see my team mate launching torpedo's at me. I cloaked and ran, managed to get away, meanwhile the enemy team killed him. I managed to win because two of the enemy subs disconnected and we sitting where they started. I got lucky there. Funny thing is.. my whole team died except me when I had barely any health because my team mate was attacking me from the start. :|

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

113. Posted:

@Spuratis - I've had two like that today. One sent gibberish back to me, the other ignored my question completely. We lost both times because the enemies were 2 - 1 on me and often sunk the person killing me in no time.

AuthorMessage

Dpullam

114. Posted:

I have really been enjoying the online component and campaign missions more than I ever thought I would. The game is so ridiculously easy to control and fun to play! I just couldn't stop myself from purchasing the premium version today since I really wanted to continue the campaign and try out some new subs!

Edited on by Dpullam

Dpullam

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

115. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

@Spuratis - I've had two like that today. One sent gibberish back to me, the other ignored my question completely. We lost both times because the enemies were 2 - 1 on me and often sunk the person killing me in no time.

I yelled SAME TEAM at the dude shooting me, but it didn't stop, lol. I'm glad that the enemies decided to attack him and leave me alone. It's not the first time I've had team mates attack me, but it's usually lower levels. I know for my first couple of games I MAY have shot a team mate, before realizing he's my color. So I'm guilty in that aspect, but now if I hit a team mate it's because they got in the way of my torpedo. ;)

Btw, what names do you guys go by? I'm Pluke and I play in Same Region (US). I was playing with a dude named Jonathan earlier and we got matched three games in a row and we teamed up every time and won. Makes me wish it was easier to friend people as well as start matches with friends. I'm not sure Nintendo wants that though. That makes it unfair to the random newbies.

Edited on by Rezalack

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

116. Posted:

Favouriting on combat list makes it more likely I think to get someone again and they like to give you anyone you played with.
I go by Aqueous @Sparatis and I've made the same error, I have to wonder if sometimes they remember the loss and decide, lets get revenge by losing the match and taking him down.

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

117. Posted:

Do you know if pressing start to leave a game after you die counts as a disconnect or a loss? Also I just realized that you can block players so you never play with them again.. don't know how I missed that. Time to block everyone with terrible Win / Lose ratios. I played with a girl named Palutena today who literally was just driving around. She was level one and while me and my team were fighting she was just driving around. I thought "Well that's cute". She was the last one standing just to have an enemy chase her around until he finally managed to kill her. Good times.

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

118. Posted:

@Spuratis it counts as a drop you get no points, you don't get a loss and it does not count as disconnecting

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

119. Posted:

Oh D is for drop, I thought it was for draw, lol

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

120. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

Oh D is for drop, I thought it was for draw, lol

now I'm not sure, I've dropped once it didn't count a loss but the D was still Zero to me.

my Backloggery