3DS eShop Forum

Topic: So who else is in the 300 & up Club?

Showing 41 to 60 of 70

AuthorMessage

faint

41. Posted:

He is full of it. Let this thread die already.

friend code: 0103-9004-2456

AuthorMessage

unrandomsam

42. Posted:

I probably have about 30 (And wish I didn't have all but about 10).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”

AuthorMessage

Robo-Knight

43. Posted:

faint wrote:

He is full of it. Let this thread die already.

I'm not full of it, I'll show you proof.

Robo-Knight

AuthorMessage

Robo-Knight

44. Posted:

Bah, there isn't a way too take a screen shot of my Menu is there.

Edited on by Robo-Knight

Robo-Knight

AuthorMessage

Obito_Tennyson

45. Posted:

I read all these posts. You'd have to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars in order to buy 300 games. Games are lower lower than $2 and could go as high as $15 unless it's a game that has also been in retail or if it's a game that couldn't make it to being a retail.I don't know anyone who spends $600 to $4500, but it is likely if you're really rich, hacked the Nintendo Eshop, or very dedicated to the Nintendo Eshop. I'm not here to judge you, but that it very magnificent. Do you also play all the bad games?

Friend Safari: Butterfree, Venomoth, and Volbeat (if there are any Bug Catchers out there...?)
Looking For: Ditto, Magneton Friend Safaries (please contact me if you have any)

3DS Friend Code: 2492-5497-3062 | Nintendo Network ID: JonathanTennyson | Twitter: Obito_Tennyson

AuthorMessage

SpookyMeths

46. Posted:

Obito_Tennyson wrote:

I read all these posts. You'd have to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars in order to buy 300 games. Games are lower lower than $2 and could go as high as $15 unless it's a game that has also been in retail or if it's a game that couldn't make it to being a retail.I don't know anyone who spends $600 to $4500, but it is likely if you're really rich, hacked the Nintendo Eshop, or very dedicated to the Nintendo Eshop. I'm not here to judge you, but that it very magnificent. Do you also play all the bad games?

Ehhh... I've probably spent around $10,000 on movies, games, and hardware since the beginning of 2012.

Though to be fair, much of that was gifts (I bought a PS3, a Wii U, 3 3DSs, and several games for family members for birthdays/Christmas) and around a year ago I decided I really wanted a good film collection and bought about 200-300 movies all at once. I also spent a lot of money rounding up my Wii and PS2 libraries this year. Rather atypical spending. I would be surprised if I spent more than 10% of that over the next 2 years on movies, games, and hardware.

Anyways, it doesn't really require being wealthy. A non-minimum wage full time job will do just fine to support almost any hobby if you don't have kids.

What, like full moons, silver bullets, and eyebrows that join in the middle?

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

47. Posted:

I'd be able to play almost forever if I had 300( GOOD) games in my 3DS....

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Robo-Knight

48. Posted:

I'm just very dedicated too the 3DS Eshop, I payed for most of it with my own money, some through Eshop Gift Cards that my Family has given too me as Gifts or just through free promo offers, IE, the Ambassador Program. It's given me a chance too have the giant portable video game library that I've always wanted ever since I was a Kid.

Granted I do have a few Box Retail Games too, but it's not alot.

I do play the Bad Games too, some Bad Games are actually enjoyable, Witch & Hero comes too mind.

The key too it is just buying in Moderation & eventually, it'll add up.

Heck, before Retail Games were sold from the 3DS EShop, I had every single North American Eshop Release up until that point.

Am I foolish for doing something like this, yes, but am I happy, yes, because for once, I have something too look forward too every Week.

If there's a way too show you my 3DS XL's Main Menu too show you all proof, then someone please tell me so that I can do it, because I'm not lying, I'm not trolling or anything of that nature, I'm just very proud of my own personal achievement.

Robo-Knight

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

49. Posted:

Just use a common digital camera to take photos of your menu.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Robo-Knight

50. Posted:

Morphtorok wrote:

Right then, expect too see my proof soon.

Robo-Knight

AuthorMessage

Ark

51. Posted:

Slight thread revival, but I figure 10 days, on a slower board, and on the first page means it's game.

Anyway, I fail to see why people questioned the feasibility of this, let alone why proof is necessary. The original post, regardless of the fact that it was posted on the eShop board, did not specify that all software was exclusively "new". Saying all content from the eShop qualifies as an eShop game would be technically correct, given that they were downloaded from that service.

The eShop has access to virtually all DSiWare software and that service has at least 300 titles. The Virtual Console has somewhere around 100 (20 of which would be free if Robo-Knight is an ambassador). There are also several promotions and services such as Club Nintendo where one could acquire more games for free by...acquiring more games.

Consider that a premium $59.99 console retail title comes to around $65.77 with the average tax (going by the American average of $9.64, since Robo-Knight is presented as a US citizen). The eShop does not charge tax depending on your state, so if one were to purchase $65.77 worth of Nintendo downloadable content at an average price of roughly $7 (tax free), one could afford 9 titles. By prioritizing cheaper games/apps, it would be possible to inflate the figure to nearly 33. If each $2 game gives you 10 Club Nintendo coins, you could get two free 150 coin games, bringing the total to 35. Granted, you would run out of $2 games/apps at some point, not all of them would be deemed quality, I think they have changed the coin policies somewhat, and I am using idealized circumstances, but this shows the potential purchasing power of the average person who bought, say, New Super Mario Bros. U at the Wii U's launch.

Now, we do not know all of the factors involved in the situation such as Robo-Knight's state or Club Nintendo usage. In fact, if all possible advantages are stacked against Robo-Knight, it would be a rather pricey ordeal. Given the purchasing has been claimed to be spread out over time, though, 324 downloaded games/apps is very doable for someone who prioritizes digital purchases. If you had a spare $15-$20 every week and purchased the 3DS at launch, this would be a cinch.

It's also possible that Robo-Knight owned a DSi console and transferred some older titles over, making this even more realistic.Perhaps most importantly of all, Robo-Knight specified 324 "games/apps" total. If one includes demos, trailers, Netflix, etc. into this, it would be ridiculously easy.

Edited on by Ark

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

52. Posted:

Robo-Knight wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

Right then, expect too see my proof soon.

@Robo-Knight Almost a year later I want my proof. >:[

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

SpookyMeths

53. Posted:

Turns out OP was a big fat phony.

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

54. Posted:

having so many games/"apps" on one system is a sign for me that somenone has no taste and just plays everything

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

C-Olimar

55. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

having so many games/"apps" on one system is a sign for me that somenone has too much money and just buys everything

Fixed ;)

Edited on by C-Olimar

C-Olimar

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

56. Posted:

If were only counting 3DS & 3DSware I have:

3DS Boxed Retail:

Untitled

3DSware/3DS Retail from 3DS E-shop:

Untitled

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

57. Posted:

408?

but the limit is 300.

???

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

58. Posted:

@6ch6ris6

That's how many titles I've downloaded from the e-shop all together. :)

Besides when I'm done playing a game I hit create save data then delete the game off the system. If I truly want to play the game again I just re-download it from the 3ds e-shop. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Robo-Knight

59. Posted:

I am not a phony, I've just been unable too get Pictures up until now, I had to ask a Friend for help, here.

Here's your proof, the rest is on my Flickr Account. https://www.flickr.com/photos/30369639@N07/14793415462/

The rest is on my Flickr Page, @Jazzer94.

Robo-Knight

AuthorMessage

SpookyMeths

60. Posted:

OP still a phony confirmed.