3DS eShop Forum

Topic: So who else is in the 300 & up Club?

Showing 1 to 20 of 70

AuthorMessage

Robo-Knight

1. Posted:

I'll start off, I have 324 Games/Apps total on my 3DS XL's 32 Gig SD Card, who else has 300 or more?

Robo-Knight

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

2. Posted:

Well SOME people are wise and don't spend all their free money on video games...

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

Robo-Knight

3. Posted:

I didn't get them all at once. I just got them little by little.

Robo-Knight

AuthorMessage

faint

4. Posted:

Sounds like your here to brag. If you have that many you must have bought a lot of crap or your full of it.. The 3ds only has 480 games total.
I would say 100 good ones but many people on this site would argue for a much lower number.

friend code: 0103-9004-2456

AuthorMessage

Robo-Knight

5. Posted:

I honestly never knew that it had almost 500, are you counting the Boxed Games too?

And I will admit that it's partial bragging, the other part of it is just wondering if there are others who have as many as I do.

I'm sorry for rocking the boat.

Robo-Knight

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

6. Posted:

Oh, so you have BirdMania 3D then, eh!?!?!?

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Robo-Knight

7. Posted:

bezerker99 wrote:

Oh, so you have BirdMania 3D then, eh!?!?!?

Yes.

Robo-Knight

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

8. Posted:

I have quit a few. Though I don't carry them all at once in my memory. I delete them if I won't use them.

Thankfully Nintendo introduced save backups.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Robo-Knight

9. Posted:

Morphtorok wrote:

I have quit a few. Though I don't carry them all at once in my memory. I delete them if I won't use them.

Thankfully Nintendo introduced save backups.

I hope too get a 64 Gig SD Card when the time comes myself.

Robo-Knight

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

10. Posted:

at the moment I have 19 games in my 3DS(counting Retail AND DSi ware) had to delete all except 2 VC games from my standard 2GB SD card so MH3U would fit....

and even so I doubt I'm far from the 30-50 range when it comes to total number. I'm not one to play 2 or more games at once so I only get 1 or 2 at most when I buy games...

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
running away from reality is betraying yourself and those who care about you

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

faint

11. Posted:

Yup counting boxed games too. Alot of boxed games are not up for download. This means you have bought every single game on their service or you are full of it. Nintendo says that between the Wii, Wii U, DS, and 3ds you can download a total of 1588 games. That's between all systems. If you do the math you would have to own everything downloadable. Even Lola's math train.

http://www.nintendo.com/games/gameGuide?system=3ds

AuthorMessage

Robo-Knight

12. Posted:

faint wrote:

Yup counting boxed games too. Alot of boxed games are not up for download. This means you have bought every single game on their service or you are full of it. Nintendo says that between the Wii, Wii U, DS, and 3ds you can download a total of 1588 games. That's between all systems. If you do the math you would have to own everything downloadable. Even Lola's math train.

I never said that I had all of them, just 324.

There are Retail Games that I haven't brought/downloaded along with a few other Games like the Jack the Ripper Game or Cut the Rope, I plan on getting them once I'm better on my feet financially. (Bah, typo.)

Edited on by Robo-Knight

Robo-Knight

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

13. Posted:

@faint">@faint wrote:

but when you click the Digital Download button the number goes from 480 to 839! O.o

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

14. Posted:

Sorry I have better things to spend my money on than just blowing it on games that I wont play.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

faint

15. Posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_3DS_Download_Software#N...

310 games total. This includes unreleased games, games only available on a Japanese 3ds (a lot), only available in Europe, and only available in NA.

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

16. Posted:

@faint so Nintendo page is buggy?(I wouldn't doubt it :p )

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

faint

17. Posted:

[quote=@faint]

GuSilverFlame wrote:

The web site isn't streamlined. If you look it just lists everything on the 3ds boxed and downloaded and ds games you can't download ect.
but when you click the Digital Download button the number goes from 480 to 839! O.o

Edited on by faint

AuthorMessage

faint

18. Posted:

@GuSilverFlame

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_3DS_Download_Software#N...

310 games total. This includes unreleased games, games only available on a Japanese 3ds (a lot), only available in Europe, and only available in NA.

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

19. Posted:

@faint that explains it all!

on another note 300 games!?!?!? having so many is exagerating, for me 40 in a single console is already a lot to own!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Robo-Knight

20. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@faint that explains it all!

on another note 300 games!?!?!? having so many is exagerating, for me 40 in a single console is already a lot!

For me, I've just always wanted a portable gaming library ever since I was a little kid playing Kirbys Dreamland, Tetris, Donkey Kong & Elevator Action on my old Gameboy.

Robo-Knight