3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Share your Freakyforms creations!

Showing 261 to 280 of 372

AuthorMessage

Dinsdale

261. Posted:

Mamma Aiuto Ghibli Museum Shop logo version.
Untitled

Characters from Sanzoku's "Yasagure Panda" manga.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Dinsdale

AuthorMessage

turnoutstables

262. Posted:

turnoutstables wrote:

bboy2970 wrote:

Like others here, I'm really enjoying Nintendo's "Freakyforms: Your Creations, Alive!" for 3DS. Since Nintendo sort of missed a big opportunity with online sharing, I thought I would make this thread! Luckily, Nintendo HAS included the ability to save pictures of your Formees to the SD Card as well as a scan able QR code with which to share them. So come here and show off your best Formees but make sure to include the QR code too so others can grab it if they like it. You can also post some Landscape or AR photos you've got here as well. If you don't know how to save the image, its real easy. If you just go into your Formee collection, you can choose to save a Formme to SD card. Nintendo has even included the convenience of saving a Formee's picture and their QR code in the same image. After you've got the image on your SD card plug it into your computer and share! I'll start with a simple thing I made...
Untitled
I look forward to seeing what others have created with this awesome artistic tool!

EDIT: Also, feel free to post any Formees you've found elsewhere on the net that you think warrant sharing with everyone here!

turnout

AuthorMessage

turnoutstables

263. Posted:

i have try to drag the the picture and the QR code but i have no luck

turnout

AuthorMessage

CosmoXY

264. Posted:

I've had something like 140 streetpasses from 75 unique users, and not a one has had Freakyforms streetpass enabled. What's up Freakyforms? Let's get some streetpass action going here. Anybody get a Freakyform streetpass yet?

Cosmo 1547-5360-6061
Rock Safari - Dwebble, Pupitar & Barbaracle

AuthorMessage

Linkuini

265. Posted:

Dizzard wrote:

FFL2and3rocks wrote:

There is a limit, you can create 80.

Hmm, I was hoping it would be a little higher.

At the rate I create new formees I don't think it'll be long before I reach that limit....

If you really want to hang on to your old formees, save their QR codes to the SD card, use the SD card to save them to the computer, and then delete them. If you miss them, you can just scan the image off your computer later.

For the record, I haven't tried this, but I don't see what would stop it from working. Could somebody around here test this when they get the time? I'd do it myself, but I'm pretty clumsy when it comes to managing images on my computer for some reason. So much fire, that one time... um. Ignore that.

Linkuini

AuthorMessage

3DSx6iRL

266. Posted:

All these Formees are great !! How do you unlock the feature to scan QR codes in FreakyForms ? I'd like to scan a few of my favorites.

3DSx6iRL

AuthorMessage

Dinsdale

267. Posted:

Duney: Where I live, it's hard enough getting Street Passes. I've given up on SPing any Formees. I read somewhere that Nintendo only sold around 110,000 copies of the game in North America.

Linkuini: Yup, that's what one has to do. It's still a very sad moment when a Formee looks forlorn and says good-bye, though.

3DSx6iRL: That feature is unlocked when you make eight Formees.

The last batch of Formees from Sanzoku's manga "Yasagure Panda."

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Dinsdale

AuthorMessage

skincoats

268. Posted:

A couple new freakyforms. I might make some of the katamari damacy cousins, to go with the prince
Untitled
The Prince
Untitled
Pikmin

3DS Friend Code 2492 4147 6725

AuthorMessage

lol-forme

269. Posted:

wowww alot of good formeees

lol-forme

AuthorMessage

lol-forme

270. Posted:

lol-forme

AuthorMessage

lol-forme

271. Posted:

lol-forme

AuthorMessage

lol-forme

272. Posted:

lol-forme

AuthorMessage

skincoats

273. Posted:

Untitled
Reuniclus
Untitled
GhiraHAM

AuthorMessage

skincoats

274. Posted:

The color of the Reuniclus formee I posted earlier looked off, so I lightened it up. Also, it only has one arm because of the 20 piece restriction :-/
Untitled

AuthorMessage

Dinsdale

275. Posted:

Dragon Quest monsters.
Akira Toriyama's designs can be deceptively complex, making a lot of beasts simply undoable. I'm also using a DQM 1 & 2 artbook as reference, so I may be doing something that's very obscure. (I think Stubbird, which I got to name, only appeared in DQM2.)

Antbear.
Untitled

Baby Panther.
The leopard spots were impossible to do.
Untitled

Crabid (formerly Army Crab).
Untitled

Weakon Beakon (formerly Mad Pecker).
Untitled

Stubbird.
Untitled

Dinsdale

AuthorMessage

MofieWilson

276. Posted:

Wow there are some amazing formees in here! Here is one my brother made, FrogBowl

Untitled

I'll share some of my own soon too, all original creations!

3DS friend code - 5241 - 2428 - 0543 - Need friends to play MK7, Kid Icarus and Heroes of Ruin. Fave game: Cave Story! x

AuthorMessage

Portista

277. Posted:

I love your creations guys!!! Keep 'em comin'!!! I don't think I'll get this game cuz i haz Pushmo.

Monster Hunter for the win!!!!! Check out my music album at https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fifteen-ep/id589290511

AuthorMessage

Dinsdale

278. Posted:

More Dragon Quest monsters.
It turns out the artbook I was using covers DQ1~6.
Not too sure if it contains DQM exclusives.
Anyways, since I don't have the English names available and don't feel like Googling it all, here's the latest five without their localized names.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Dinsdale

AuthorMessage

Big_Al1

279. Posted:

Here are a couple I did.

Gurren:
Untitled
Medieval Guard or something:
Untitled

Edited on by Big_Al1

I'm Big Al, 3DS FC: 3093-7408-9622 wanna Swapnote/Letterbox? Share Art Academy , Inchworm or Colors!3D art?
Send me a message with yours!

AuthorMessage

Dinsdale

280. Posted:

More Dragon Quest monsters designed by Akira Toriyama.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Dinsdale