3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Rusty's Real Deal Baseball

Showing 161 to 165 of 165

AuthorMessage

arronishere

161. Posted:

Red_XIII wrote:

will this come out in Europe?

It may not as Baseball isn't big over here so they can't see the point of localizing it for no return.

arronishere

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

162. Posted:

dkxcalibur wrote:

Is anyone still playing this game? I grabbed the "free version" when it came out, and quickly DLed the full Bat & Switch mini game. I loved it but had too much other gaming to do before I purchased another. The time is now! Any recommendations?

I still play. :)

As for recommendations this game is really good as for baseball mini games go: Drop & Pop! :D It's defently my favorite! :D

Untitled

I love baseball & am a little competative in natural when it comes to acing video games lol:

Untitled

You can unlock outfits:

Untitled

Untitled

Rocking out the caveman look! ;)

Untitled

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Colors 3D! My Gallery
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777

AuthorMessage

rockodoodle

163. Posted:

dkxcalibur wrote:

Is anyone still playing this game? I grabbed the "free version" when it came out, and quickly DLed the full Bat & Switch mini game. I loved it but had too much other gaming to do before I purchased another. The time is now! Any recommendations?

The only one that I don't like is where you bounce the ball on the bat and then I havne't tried the glove cleaning one. Haven't finished it- probably won't but I still play it as a time killer 2-3 times per week. I have close to 20 hours on it, so I think I've gotten my money's worth, seeing that I probably only paid just over 15 for all of them.

rockodoodle

AuthorMessage

sevex

164. Posted:

Anyone have tips for the glove scrubber levels in Gear Games? I'm stuck on 4-3 advanced. I cannot for the life of me scrub the gloves fast enough, and I'm making a lot of new scratches on my touch screen in trying, so I wanna get them over quickly before I do too much damage. I feel that being left handed (the gloves scroll from left to right) might put me at a disadvantage, so I even tried playing with my 3DS upside down, but no luck.

sevex

AuthorMessage

sevex

165. Posted:

Actually nevermind, I managed to figure out how it's done. In case anyone else gets stuck like i did, try holding the stylus at the very end, almost flat, with the side of the tip touching the screen. This allows you to swipe up and down or side to side very quickly without applying much pressure. I'm able to get gold pretty easily in every level now.

Edited on by sevex

sevex