3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Rusty's Real Deal Baseball

Showing 141 to 160 of 161

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

141. Posted:

You don't get any extra CN coins for buying all the games.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Tops

142. Posted:

Extra? I haven't gotten any, have you?

Formerly: LaytonApprentice; TopLaytonsHat

AuthorMessage

Spanish_Bread

143. Posted:

too bad, no survey for this game unlike steel divers: sub wars... I have lots of positive feedback for this game even if I only bought 2 mini games...

Spanish_Bread

AuthorMessage

Tops

144. Posted:

Spanish_Bread wrote:

too bad, no survey for this game unlike steel divers: sub wars... I have lots of positive feedback for this game even if I only bought 2 mini games...

I know, right? The one game I'm genuinely interested in giving them positive feedback on and they don't give it a survey! I would really love a sequel with games relating to another sport. RRDB was surprisingly addictive!

Formerly: LaytonApprentice; TopLaytonsHat

AuthorMessage

accc

145. Posted:

Yeah, I also think it's really dumb that they gave out a survey for Steel Diver but not for this. I think I'm just going to pretend my Steel Diver survey is a survey for Rusty's instead. I mean, I don't think my feedback for Steel Diver is going to be much worth to Nintendo anyway, seeing as how I played it for all of 10 minutes.

accc

AuthorMessage

rockodoodle

146. Posted:

At worst it's a good way to spend your left over money on eShop purchases..... But I've had fun with it so far. It's great as a time killer or just something to pick up and play. I'm having a lot more fun with it than I thought I would. I have half the games and I'm not disappointed in any of them.

sinalefa wrote:

Artwark wrote:

This game is really underrated in my opinion. here its 7/10 but IGN gave it a 6/10. Really its very underrated. You're getting a lot of fun in this game.

I have only seen four reviews for this game, the two you mention, plus two 80s from USgamer and Destructoid. And I agree with you too. The game is surprisingly addictive and challenging later on, and it has a ton of charm that I feel is missing from games like Wii Sports. The story and dialogue are great fun.

Edited on by rockodoodle

rockodoodle

AuthorMessage

rockodoodle

147. Posted:

My son wanted a game really bad, and he just paid $3 or something like that- but for the others I've gotten they have been for $1.50-$1.80. I thought those were fair prices considering how much time I've spent on them.

iphys wrote:

accc wrote:

Whoa, I wasn't expecting much from this game but it turns out it's fantastic! It definitely scratches that Wario Ware itch that's been bugging me recently. (Why you no make Wario Ware for 3DS Nintendo???) I didn't like the idea of haggling in the game using real money at first, but it's really simple to get the lowest price for each minigame, and the minigames are fun as hell! They're packed with tons of different challenges unique to each minigame, which do an excellent job of mixing up the formula slightly and giving you incentive to keep playing them. I'm also in love with the game's story and characters, and the way the game builds up these aspects with each minigame you buy.

BTW, if you haggle properly you can get all 10 minigames for $16.00, which is a fair price for all that the game offers you. I've said before that $15.00 is the lowest amount of money I would spend on any downloadable game, but for this I can make a small exception. If you just want to get through the story mode, you can ignore the four optional minigames (which can be bought for $1.50 each), and end up spending $10.00 total on the six main minigames.

$16 is too much in my mind for buying such basic games, but is the story really enough to justify spending $10 on? I did find it humorous, but I didn't like the way Rusty was trying to guilt people into buying his games, and I'm not sure I actually want to play any of them. I feel like Sub Wars went too far in making the game playable for people that paid nothing so that a lot of people haven't bought it despite obviously playing the online a great deal, and this game provides so little free content that it's not enough for me to be sure I want to play it, and I fear if I buy one game I will feel obliged to buy them all regardless of whether I like them as they get cheaper and cheaper.

rockodoodle

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

148. Posted:

I'm finally giving this charming little title a chance and I LOVE it so far. The writing is sharp, the characters amusing, and the mini-games are quite fun thus far. It doesn't really feel like F2P to me. You're paying for full mini-game experiences, and you can really get him low on some of the games. I just got him down to $1.50 on that baseball bat making utility.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

iphys

149. Posted:

Is there anyone that only bought Make the Call that can tell me what outfits you unlock with it, or anyone that happens to remember?

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

150. Posted:

You get an umpire uniform for Derby A. Haven't tried for an A rating on the other one yet.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

151. Posted:

Got first Streetpass hit in Rusty's Real Deal Baseball this morning from going to Home Depot lol Nintendo Relay Zone. ;) Rustrix my puppy in the game came up to me & said two more streetpass hits & I get a special prize! :D YAYY!! :D I'm excited to see what the special prize is. :D I wish I would have posted picture to miiverse but got to excited. :D

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

sinalefa

152. Posted:

Today I got the product registration survey again. The one that you get after you download it, giving you 5 coins. I will check in a week to see if maybe I get another one for feedback. I bought all ten games.

I will comment in this thread, never being able to find it again.

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

153. Posted:

I got the product registration survey, never had it before nor have I bought any games for it.

Edited on by Aqueous

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

iphys

154. Posted:

Nice, I never got a registration survey in the first place, but got it now, thanks.

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

155. Posted:

Okay, got home and unlocked the other Make the Call uniform. It's a "Shorts Uniform". You get shorts and a short-sleeved shirt. Your Mii gets to show off his guns and amazing calves.

Edited on by Klimbatize

AuthorMessage

iphys

156. Posted:

Lol, cool, thanks.

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

157. Posted:

So now I've unlocked all the outfits for this game. I just stick with one that I got early on anyway (the Rusty Slugger jacket). I was hoping one of them would be one of the old baseball uniforms from like the 1800s. Complete with handlebar moustache. Alas...

AuthorMessage

sinalefa

158. Posted:

Hey guys, I just checked and they did send a Post Play Survey for Rusty. Worth ten coins, expires on Aug. 1st. Gonna give it a glowing "score and review"

I will comment in this thread, never being able to find it again.

AuthorMessage

Red_XIII

159. Posted:

will this come out in Europe?

Red_XIII

AuthorMessage

dkxcalibur

160. Posted:

Is anyone still playing this game? I grabbed the "free version" when it came out, and quickly DLed the full Bat & Switch mini game. I loved it but had too much other gaming to do before I purchased another. The time is now! Any recommendations?

dkxcalibur