3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Rusty's Real Deal Baseball

Showing 101 to 120 of 165

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

101. Posted:

Although I've finished the story and purchased everything, I keep earning doughnuts. Does this mean we'll eventually need them for future DLC haggling? O:

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

102. Posted:

So is this game good?

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

Tops

103. Posted:

@Jazzer94 Yes! Even if you pick and choose the games you're interested in, they are well worth the lowest offered prices imo

Formerly: LaytonApprentice; TopLaytonsHat

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

104. Posted:

TopLaytonsHat wrote:

@Jazzer94 Yes! Even if you pick and choose the games you're interested in, they are well worth the lowest offered prices imo

Hopefully it comes to the UK e-shop as I'm more interested in this then the football game.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

Tops

105. Posted:

Klimbatize wrote:

Although I've finished the story and purchased everything, I keep earning doughnuts. Does this mean we'll eventually need them for future DLC haggling? O:

I'm not sure if they'd offer DLC, honestly. I haven't bought them (yet?) but the last two games, 'Gear Games' and the bat crafting one seem kinda like throwaway ideas to round out the entire package imo.

What I would love to see is another Rusty game with a different sport (especially soccer). I think he deserves another game and would love to see him expand into other sports

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

106. Posted:

Another sport would be cool. I was thinking boxing or basketball.

Also, am I missing something with the bat crafting "game"? I made a bat, tested it, got an A+ ranking...and was done. Is there anything else to it?

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

AuthorMessage

Tops

107. Posted:

I think that's it, but you can use the bat you made in other games to do better, apparently

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

108. Posted:

Do you have as many chances as you need to get a game to it's lowest price (displayed in red I think) or will it eventually lock you out of getting the lowest price?

Nintendo Network ID: MegaManPrime
Bah-Weep-Graaaaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

109. Posted:

You have as many chances as you need. The game remembers the lowest price it offered and will start off the negotiation from that point.

The game's not looking to rip anyone off. They make it pretty clear when you aren't getting the best price, or when you've reached the absolute bottom.

Edited on by Klimbatize

AuthorMessage

statnut

110. Posted:

Jazzer94 wrote:

TopLaytonsHat wrote:

Hopefully it comes to the UK e-shop as I'm more interested in this then the football game.

Trade you! lol.

statnut

AuthorMessage

Philip_J_Reed

111. Posted:

Klimbatize wrote:

Also, am I missing something with the bat crafting "game"? I made a bat, tested it, got an A+ ranking...and was done. Is there anything else to it?

That's my experience with it, too, but Rusty did say something about a "Legendary Bat," which made me think you could somehow create one of those. I have no idea how, or even if it's possible, but that's what I'm thinking.

NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more

Twitter: NoNoiseChitChat

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

112. Posted:

It's less of a game and more like an app to complement the other games

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Xyphon22

113. Posted:

Just out of curiosity, does anybody know if any of the conversation or even the ending is different if you actually pay $4 for everything? He keeps talking about how he shouldn't have given me such big discounts and he isn't making any profit, so I wonder if he says different things and ends up in a mansion with a butler if you pay the full $40 (or maybe he does anyway, I've only bought 2 games so far). Maybe someone somewhere will have enough curiosity and disposable income to find out.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

114. Posted:

Klimbatize wrote:

Yeah I bought all the mini games too in Rusty's after you get so many donut's you eventually get a ''Gold Stamp'' on your baseball stamp card then you earn your limited edition Nontendo 4DS! :D

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

115. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

Yeah I bought all the mini games too in Rusty's after you get so many donut's you eventually get a ''Gold Stamp'' on your baseball stamp card then you earn your limited edition Nontendo 4DS! :D

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

SPOILER ALERT!

AuthorMessage

brewsky

116. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Eventually? I've only bought two games and I already have it.

Now playing:
Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) | Hyrule Warriors (Wii U) | UP NEXT: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (3DS) (Out on October 3)
AC:NL Dream Address: 4100-3259-5964
I would come up with a clever name for my backloggery, but my name prevents it.

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

117. Posted:

She didn't say "Eventually" depended on your amount of purchased games, though.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

118. Posted:

@Moorpheel

True. Maybe its because I play the game alot idk... I just know after i bought all the mini games from Rusty i started getting ALOT of donuts & a gold stamp on my baseball stamp card lol. :D I haggle on all the games same day i got rusty's real deal last thursday. :D Only took 6 hours straight to negotiate the prices down with Rusty. :D I've haggled before in real life at: flea-markets, thrift stores, with my cousin's, & friends when i was in school years ago. ;) So quite bit experience with haggling lol. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

DefHalan

119. Posted:

How many Stamp Book pages are there? I keep replaying the same games trying to get gold on everything and I keep getting stamps and awards. Will I get to a point where there are no more pages and I cannot get anymore items to haggle with?

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

120. Posted:

I'm on page 15. I don't see why there would be a limit.

Eventually you only get doughnuts anyway.