3DS eShop Forum

Topic: RUMOR: "Capcom Arcade Cabinet coming to 3DS and Wii U eShop"

Showing 41 to 48 of 48

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Brando67854321

41. Posted:

True_Hero wrote:

I just read that article. Capcom did not deny the game coming to Wii U. In fact, it sounds like they're considering porting it to Wii U.

No, they cant port it because they did not know the online because it was in development for a year. EVEN THOUGH ITS A REMAKE OF OLD GAMES! seriously If they cant port a remake of old games because of not knowing the wii u's online, then we got a problem.:P

Edited on by Brando67854321

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SparkOfSpirit

42. Posted:

Mega Man 9 on the 3DS e-shop would be great.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

43. Posted:

Spark_Of_Spirit wrote:

Mega Man 9 on the 3DS e-shop would be great.

It really would. It's a possibility too with them release the original 6 right now. I doubt it though.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

44. Posted:

Brando67854321 wrote:

True_Hero wrote:

I just read that article. Capcom did not deny the game coming to Wii U. In fact, it sounds like they're considering porting it to Wii U.

No, they cant port it because they did not know the online because it was in development for a year. EVEN THOUGH ITS A REMAKE OF OLD GAMES! seriously If they cant port a remake of old games because of not knowing the wii u's online, then we got a problem.:P

If Nintendo haven't made a eshop game yet, then obviously Capcom won't. Be PAITENT.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TysonOfTime

45. Posted:

There's already a Major Capcom game coming exclusively to Nintendo systems, including Wii U.

Am I missing something?

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Brando67854321

46. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

If Nintendo haven't made a eshop game yet, then obviously Capcom won't. Be PAITENT.

I will not be patient because they promised digital support we should have got it at launch!:P oh & @tyson that only game for wii u is monster hunter & it does horrible outside of japan. If monster hunter bombed on wii & psp what makes you think It will "magically" sell well now?

Edited on by Brando67854321

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

47. Posted:

Actually, Monster Hunter Tri sold very well outside Japan. Like, almost 1 million all together, which is about how much it sold in Japan. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite is also consistantly on the top 10 of the PSN charts for the past 3 years. Capcom also said they were pleased with Monster Hunter's sales in the west, though I forget where.

If you're basing it on 3rd Portable, Ver. HD, and Tri-G, then you must understand: 3rd Portable was on the PSP, which wasn't selling well in the West. Ver. HD had no achievements, so SCEA wouldn't allow that game to come to the West, and Tri-G might have been considered, but then Tri Ultimate might have already been in the works, so there was no point.

As for selling now, I doubt it'll be a smash hit, but for a Niche game, it'll probably sell well enough to be worth the effort, especially since I'm sure Nintendo is offering some kind of incentive for them. I know I'll be picking up both versions at some point.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

48. Posted:

Brando67854321 wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

If Nintendo haven't made a eshop game yet, then obviously Capcom won't. Be PAITENT.

I will not be patient because they promised digital support we should have got it at launch!:P oh & @tyson that only game for wii u is monster hunter & it does horrible outside of japan. If monster hunter bombed on wii & psp what makes you think It will "magically" sell well now?

Explain why we don't have games from Konami and the like then? :3

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk