3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Rhythm Hunter Harmo Knight

Showing 101 to 110 of 110

AuthorMessage

Emaan

101. Posted:

I love rhythm and music games, don't know why I haven't gotten Rhythm Thief yet. :O

Of course, I'm looking forward to this game.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore :c ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

102. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms

&

@Konata

If you both like rhythm games there is one to defently check out in the mean time called:

Disney Stitch Jam - DS

Came out in late 2009 if not mistaken the graphics are beatiful on it though. :)

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Colors 3D! My Gallery
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

103. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

@SheldonRandoms

&

@Konata

If you both like rhythm games there is one to defently check out in the mean time called:

Disney Stitch Jam - DS

Came out in late 2009 if not mistaken the graphics are beatiful on it though. :)

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

The graphics are good but the game isn't.

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

104. Posted:

@MultiMarioSonic

Why do say that? Have you played the game before?

When it came on DS it was one of my favorites to play. :) Plus the graphics are similiar to harmo knight the only difference is the game is a few years older. So what?

If you ever played Donkey Kong for any of the systems which I'm sure you have this one level plays like the level out of Donkey Kong where you ride through a cave etc:

Untitled

You should try the game out. ;) It really is a good game in both graphics & gameplay. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Colors 3D! My Gallery

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

105. Posted:

it haaaaad to be released in March, go figure. lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

106. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

@MultiMarioSonic

Why do say that? Have you played the game before?

When it came on DS it was one of my favorites to play. :) Plus the graphics are similiar to harmo knight the only difference is the game is a few years older. So what?

If you ever played Donkey Kong for any of the systems which I'm sure you have this one level plays like the level out of Donkey Kong where you ride through a cave etc:

Untitled

You should try the game out. ;) It really is a good game in both graphics & gameplay. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Yeah I played it on my cousin's DS. It wasn't good in my opinion.

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

107. Posted:

@Barbiegurl777 I checked out some of the gameplay, it looks good (especially in the graphics) but the music is rather forgettable, but if I can find this cheap, then maybe i'll look into it, and if you're into rhythm games yourself, then I highly recommend rhythm thief & the emperor's treasure for the 3DS, there's a demo for it on the eShop, so you can try it and see if you like it. There's also another rhythm game for the DS that I recommend, but I should save that for later, because I can go on and on about it, but i'll save that for another comment.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

108. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Barbiegurl777 I checked out some of the gameplay, it looks good (especially in the graphics) but the music is rather forgettable, but if I can find this cheap, then maybe i'll look into it, and if you're into rhythm games yourself, then I highly recommend rhythm thief & the emperor's treasure for the 3DS, there's a demo for it on the eShop, so you can try it and see if you like it. There's also another rhythm game for the DS that I recommend, but I should save that for later, because I can go on and on about it, but i'll save that for another comment.

Lemme guess, it's Rhythm Heaven isn't it? xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

109. Posted:

@Erica_Hartmann Nope (but that's also another rhythm game that I would recommend), what I was talking about was Elite Beat Agents, I remember getting it back in 2006, and since then, I always played it since, it was so great, that I got both Ouendan games (Japanese version of Elite Beat Agents), They go around and help people with there problems, you can find this game for very cheap in stores, so if you see it, I recommend it, hopefully, they make a sequel one day for the 3DS.

UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

110. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms

Disney Stitch Jam - DS was my first rhythm game that I ever played before. What got me to even play the game was the fact that it had Lilo & Stitch in it plus the graphics. Didn't know when I bought the game it was a rhythm game until I started playing it. Big fan of Lilo & Stitch though loved the movies & cartoons. :D

Yeah the game play is awesome in this game. Lilo & Stitch & the cute factor won me over on that game. ;)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Colors 3D! My Gallery