Showing 1 to 12 of 12
1. Posted: Fri 7th Jun 2013 07:32 BST
Someone said it was 25,000 blocks!
Is this true? I'm considering downloading it, and I need to know if it'll fit on my 4GB card.
Thanks to whoever replies.
"I did get a Hammer, but no one brings a Hammer to a Log fight." -LJM
First KittenKoder fan. :)
I love FPS' and my friends. Follow me on Twitter if you love spam.
3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter: WinterWarm25
2. Posted: Fri 7th Jun 2013 07:51 BST
I think it's close to 27,000. You can actually check the block size in eShop before purchase.
3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight
AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs
3. Posted: Fri 7th Jun 2013 21:01 BST
Oh my god. >.>
I'm gonna need a new SD card.
Thanks man. :]
4. Posted: Fri 7th Jun 2013 22:39 BST
iirc, Revelations was originally going to be priced an additional $10 in the U.S. to accommodate its needing of a 4GB Card over a 2GB one. With that in mind, assuming 1000 MB = 1 GB and 8 blocks = 1 MB, the game size itself should be between 16,000 and 32,000 blocks. I don't own it, so I can't give you an exact block count.
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062
5. Posted: Fri 7th Jun 2013 22:46 BST
@Birdman hm u was close, its 25,793 blocks. I have it downloaded.
3DS FC: 5413-0049-5973
Nintendo Network ID: XFsWorld
6. Posted: Sat 8th Jun 2013 05:45 BST
Wow, well, thanks guys!
7. Posted: Mon 29th Jul 2013 21:25 BST
So guys it would fit in ur 4gb or 8g
8. Posted: Tue 30th Jul 2013 05:46 BST
Um, yeah, I figured that out awhile ago.
9. Posted: Tue 30th Jul 2013 21:12 BST
10. Posted: Tue 30th Jul 2013 21:36 BST
11. Posted: Thu 8th Aug 2013 07:29 BST
Thanks thats what i ment
12. Posted: Thu 8th Aug 2013 08:02 BST
I'm aware of what you meant. I'm confused by why you're thanking me...