3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Real Heroes: Firefighter 3D

Showing 1 to 12 of 12

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sephariel

1. Posted:

Hey,
I downloaded the game from eShop and I did only complete the training and the first misson, but must say its pretty fun. The graphics arent that good but the voice acting is nice. It controls like any other FPS game on DS/3DS so you fire with Shoulder button L and you aim with the stylus on the touch screen. The turning and movement is little slow but since the fireman is wearing all the equipment i think its suppose to be like that. The fire is great it spreads and if you dont extinguish it all it can spread back. The AI of the people you need to rescue is kinda bad, you need to make sure that theyr way is clean you cant even leave a little fire there, otherwise they wont move. On the touch screen you have all your equpment - fire extinguisher, fire hose, fire axe and crowbar. Theres also an icon for running and crouching and a call button so you can find people that need to be rescued ( i like relly this one) . In each mission there are 3 collectibles that when you get them all, it will show you a picture that reveals how the fire started. You can also somehow unlock skins for your fire axe, crowbar, helm and i think the fire extinguisher. I really like this game would giv it 7-8/10.
If someons wants to ask someting just write it and i answer it :)
Oh and it takes around 6300 blocks on your memory card

Sephariel

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kereke12

2. Posted:

Sephariel wrote:

Hey,
I downloaded the game from eShop and I did only complete the training and the first misson, but must say its pretty fun. The graphics arent that good but the voice acting is nice. It controls like any other FPS game on DS/3DS so you fire with Shoulder button L and you aim with the stylus on the touch screen. The turning and movement is little slow but since the fireman is wearing all the equipment i think its suppose to be like that. The fire is great it spreads and if you dont extinguish it all it can spread back. The AI of the people you need to rescue is kinda bad, you need to make sure that theyr way is clean you cant even leave a little fire there, otherwise they wont move. On the touch screen you have all your equpment - fire extinguisher, fire hose, fire axe and crowbar. Theres also an icon for running and crouching and a call button so you can find people that need to be rescued ( i like relly this one) . In each mission there are 3 collectibles that when you get them all, it will show you a picture that reveals how the fire started. You can also somehow unlock skins for your fire axe, crowbar, helm and i think the fire extinguisher. I really like this game would giv it 7-8/10.
If someons wants to ask someting just write it and i answer it :)
Oh and it takes around 6300 blocks on your memory card

I have that for the wii and to be honest it and ok game but does really it takes up all that memory?

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

AuthorMessage
Avatar

rayword45

3. Posted:

Wait, a 3DS First-Person Shooter?

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sephariel

4. Posted:

kereke12 wrote:

Oh and it takes around 6300 blocks on your memory card

Yep it takes 6 278 block. Theres the voice acting and the missions seem pretty long (the first misson took me around 40 mins to complete)

Sephariel

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Undead_terror

5. Posted:

It's not all that bad looking I can tell you that.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns a Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL and a Wii U Deluxe.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sephariel

6. Posted:

rayword45 wrote:

Wait, a 3DS First-Person Shooter?

Well yeah instead of zombies, soldiers you shoot at fire :)

undead_terror wrote:

It's not all that bad looking I can tell you that.

Thats the Xbox 360 and PC version the 3DS looks like the Wii one.

Sephariel

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kereke12

7. Posted:

Sephariel wrote:

kereke12 wrote:

Oh and it takes around 6300 blocks on your memory card

Yep it takes 6 278 block. Theres the voice acting and the missions seem pretty long (the first misson took me around 40 mins to complete)

Wow that much i rather play it on the wii

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Undead_terror

8. Posted:

Sephariel wrote:

rayword45 wrote:

Wait, a 3DS First-Person Shooter?

Well yeah instead of zombies, soldiers you shoot at fire :)

undead_terror wrote:

It's not all that bad looking I can tell you that.

Thats the Xbox 360 and PC version the 3DS looks like the Wii one.

Ah, I see that the pc version has comic graphics like borderlands and the wii version looks more real.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns a Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL and a Wii U Deluxe.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sephariel

9. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

Ah, I see that the pc version has comic graphics like borderlands and the wii version looks more real.

Yeah :) and if I remember correctly some amount of money from every sold game goes to some Organisation that helps to families of Fireman that have died while doing theyr job.

Sephariel

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kereke12

10. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

Sephariel wrote:

rayword45 wrote:

Wait, a 3DS First-Person Shooter?

Well yeah instead of zombies, soldiers you shoot at fire :)

undead_terror wrote:

It's not all that bad looking I can tell you that.

Thats the Xbox 360 and PC version the 3DS looks like the Wii one.

Ah, I see that the pc version has comic graphics like borderlands and the wii version looks more real.

Yea it would be kool but is it release for north americas?

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Undead_terror

11. Posted:

Sephariel wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

Ah, I see that the pc version has comic graphics like borderlands and the wii version looks more real.

Yeah :) and if I remember correctly some amount of money from every sold game goes to some Organisation that helps to families of Fireman that have died while doing theyr job.

Found out that some of the money goes to firemen who have cancer, says so on the sites videos http://www.realheroesfirefighter.com/sites/rhf/index.php

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns a Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL and a Wii U Deluxe.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Andyv01

12. Posted:

That's pretty damn decent of them, hope it sells well.

3DS FC: 3136-7284-3888

樹懶です!