Showing 1 to 20 of 21
1. Posted: Wed 11th Jul 2012 03:29 BST
I'm curious as to whether or not this already exists. Anyways, read the title.
1. Mighty Switch Force!
2. Art of Balance: Touch
3. Order Up!!
4. Mutant Mudds
5. Sakura Samurai (Haven't played enough yet)
6. VVVVVV (not much over the PC version, only got it because of the discount)
7. Pushmo (Sorry, but I just didn't bite it seems)
Including VC: 9. Donkey Kong
10. Metroid II (haven't played at all yet)
Edited on Wed 11th July, 2012 @ 03:31 by rayword45
This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
2. Posted: Wed 11th Jul 2012 03:57 BST
1. Zen Pinball
3. Sakura Samurai
4. Ketzal's Corridors
5. Bird Mania
7. Block Factory
4. Urban Champion
Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh
3. Posted: Wed 11th Jul 2012 04:17 BST
My top 10 3DSware:
1. Sakura Samurai
3. Mighty Switch Force!
4. 3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure
5. 3D Classics: Kid Icarus
7. Mutant Mudds
8. Marvel Pinball 3D
9. Zen Pinball 3D
10. Family Tennis 3D
They're all fun games
Edited on Wed 11th July, 2012 @ 04:19 by RR529
Avatar: Tina Armstrong (DOA)
Reading: Bleach, Ikkitosen, Kyokai no Rinne
Watching: Dragon Ball Super, DBZ Kai, Kill la Kill, Kyokai no Rinne, Michiko & Hatchin, SAO II, Spartacus
4. Posted: Wed 11th Jul 2012 05:04 BST
Well here's mine according to the Activity Log..
2. Mutant Mudds
4. Lets Golf
5. Kirby's Adventure
6. Fun Fun Minigolf TOUCH
7. Mighty Switch Force
8. Zen Pinball
9. Ketzals Corridors
10. Art of Balance TOUCH
I guess I wasn't find of Pushmo or something but theyre all fun
5. Posted: Wed 11th Jul 2012 05:20 BST
2)Marvel Pinball 3D
3)3D Classic Kid Icarus
4).3D Classic Kirby
I love making Pixel art on Pushmo!
Colors3D fails as being a good painting tool, can't even save your art right. :/
For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
6. Posted: Wed 11th Jul 2012 21:41 BST
3) 3D Classics: Kid Icarus
4) Rolling Western
5) 3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure
7) 3D Classics: Excitebike
I make Pixel Art on occasion.
Help bring Dragon Quest back to the West, so we can all resume having fun.
7. Posted: Wed 11th Jul 2012 23:23 BST
1) Freakyforms - It's only one hour away from passing Mario 3D Land in playtime in my Activity Log (at the time of this post), I'm that addicted to it.
2) Mighty Switch Force - It was already a great platformer for a great price even before the FreeLC.
3) Fun Fun Mini Golf Touch - I love playing as different Miis I made in this.
4) 3D Classics: Xevious - I got this for free from Club Nintendo, and it's definitely different enough from Xevious on Namco Museum DS (which has an exact arcade emulation of the arcade game). Not only that the 3D Classic is in 3D, but it also stretches across the full screen while Xevious was originally vertical. Also, I can play it with another game in my cartridge slot rather than having to switch to NMDS to play it.
5) Pushmo - It's a great game, it's just not my kind. I still sometimes play it though.
6) Excitebike - Even with it's famous track editor, the game itself is just boring nowadays, 3D doesn't really save it. I'm glad I got it for free.
I plan on downloading more eShop games really soon, so I'll post an updated list in a later post.
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, and Wii games missing from the Wii U VC.
Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter
8. Posted: Thu 12th Jul 2012 01:35 BST
2: Dilion's Rolling Western
3: Colors 3D
4: Akari by Nikoli (Really good, to me it has more replay value than Pushmo)
5: 3D Classics Kid Icarus
1:SlitherLink by Nikoli (Way too hard, tutorial has weird english, and doesn't have as much replay value as Akari
2: FreakyForms (Ingame voices)
3: Pushmo (Too straightfoward, but Level Editor is EPIC)
4:3D Classics Xevious
5: Art of Balance Touch! (Crashes WAY too often when I exit out too fast, has a strange date glitch in Endurance mode (Today it thinks It's November 7th O_O), and a little boring.
1: 3D Classics Kid Icarus
2: 3D Classics Kirby's adventure
3: 3D Classics Urban Champion (With ranks and quick save, it actually is more fun and quite addicting)
Edited on Thu 12th July, 2012 @ 01:36 by TheDreamingHawk
A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596
Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk
9. Posted: Thu 12th Jul 2012 01:51 BST
1 VVVVVV: Tough, yet simple gameplay, plenty of challenges to keep your head spinning
2 Ketzal's Corridors: It's fun playing for high score, however this lacks of a leaderboard of any sort
3 Freakyformes: I put alot of creativity in this game, leaving me with alot of content in return
4: Samurai Sword Destiny: The 3D is great (but unreasonable) the strategies to this are interesting, the RPG system is a nice touch and the final boss is terribly brutal.
5 Pushmo: It's a nice title, it's just not my cup of tea
6 3D Classics Exitebike: I play this on my free time, always looking for a new record. I still like playing around with the level editor.
7 3D Classics Urban Champion: Too repeditive, dull, slow, not even the multiplayer is a good reason to buy this.
8 Zombie Slayer Diox: Music is terrible at times, visuals are ugly, and it eats up so many blocks on my SD card.
Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics, Birthday_Boy
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!
Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus
10. Posted: Fri 13th Jul 2012 11:13 BST
Dillon's Rolling Western
Zen Pinball 3D (and I have Marvel Pinball 3D, but haven't played it just yet)
Art of Balance TOUCH!
Mighty Switch Force
3D Classics Twinbee
3D Classics Xevious
3D Classics Kid Icarus
3D Classics Excitebike
11. Posted: Fri 13th Jul 2012 11:18 BST
1. Mutant Muds
2. Dillon's Rolling Western
3. 3D Classics Excitebike
Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors
Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92
12. Posted: Fri 13th Jul 2012 11:24 BST
MIghty Switch Force!
Freakyforms: Your Creations, Alive!
DIllon's Rolling Western
3D Classics Excitebike
Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in Swapnote/Letter Box, or M-Rated Status Messages or Swapnotes.
13. Posted: Fri 13th Jul 2012 14:13 BST
1. Mutant Mudds (My favorite 3DSWare game... Just wish it was longer.)
2. Pullblox (Would have been in first place but some of the later puzzles can get harsh if you don't play often. )
2. Colors! 3D (Not an actual game or it would have solidly been third place.)
2. Nintendo Letter Box (Same as Colors! 3D but with fourth place.)
4. 3D Classics Kid Icarus (Great classic platformer.)
5. 3D Classics Kirby's Adventure (A third excellent platformer, not as stellar as the other two though.)
6. Dillon's Rolling Western (Really cool idea with great graphics and artwork but I wish the star requirements were a bit lower.)
7. Art of Balance TOUCH! (Decent puzzle game with a cool idea but gets a bit boring.)
8. Potzol's Puzzle (Okay puzzle game, great idea, would have been higher but controls can get annoying and game is somewhat repetitive.)
9. Mighty Switch Force! (I'm the only user on NL who thought it was mediocre, sue me.)
Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit
Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt
14. Posted: Fri 13th Jul 2012 14:33 BST
1.Dillon's Rolling Western
2. 3D Classics: Kid Icarus
3. Freakyforms, Your Creations Alive
4. Fun, Fun Minigolf Touch
5. 3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure
6. Mighty Switch Force
7. Sakura Samarai: Art Of The Sword
8. DreamWork's Night Of The Living Carrots
9. DreamWork's Thriller
10. 3D Classics: Urban Champion
Just a nintendo fan who found his way to this site.
3DS FRIEND CODE: 4725-8421-9790
I am a trusted gamer who never cheats.
Twitter: @Kyle Consiglio
15. Posted: Fri 13th Jul 2012 15:04 BST
4. Freakyforms Your Creations Alive!
3. 3D Classics Kirby's Adventure
2. Johnny Kung Fu (Don't even have this yet but I want it!)
1. Mutant Mudds
Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14
16. Posted: Fri 13th Jul 2012 15:16 BST
1. Mighty Switch Force!
3. Zen Pinball 3D
4. Marvel Pinball 3D
6. Mutant Mudds
7. Dillon's Rolling Western
8. SpeedThru: Potzol's Puzzle
9. Art of Balance TOUCH!
10. Freakyforms: Your Creations, Alive!
As for the worst... Fun! Fun! Minigolf TOUCH! by a landslide.
Even Pyramids couldn't compete with that terrible game.
Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03
Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV
17. Posted: Fri 13th Jul 2012 15:25 BST
And that's it, although I'll probably get MSF this weekend.
"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink
18. Posted: Fri 13th Jul 2012 15:54 BST
2) Colors! 3D
3) Art of Balance Touch
4) Marvel Pinball 3D
5) Zen Pinball 3D
7) Order Up
8) Mutatnt Mudds
10) Sakura Samurai
11) Mighty Switch Force
12) Ketzal's Corridors
13) Let's Golf 3D
14) 3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure
15) Dillon's Rolling Western
16) Bomb Monkey
17) Fun Fun Minigolf Touch
18) Bird Mania 3D
19) 3D Classics: Excitebike
20) Sudoku by nikoli
22) 3D Classics: Kid Icarus
23) Block Factory
24) 3D Classics: TwinBee
My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970
19. Posted: Sat 14th Jul 2012 21:23 BST
2. Colors 3D
6. Dillon's Rolling Western
7. Ketzal's Corridors (you couldn't pay me to play that again)
1. Mario's Picross
2. Sonic Triple Trouble
3. Prince of Persia
4. Super Mario Bros.
5. Kirby's Dream Land
6. Punch Out!!
7. Zelda: Link's Awakening (not as good as I remember)
8. Game and Watch Gallery
Edited on Sat 14th July, 2012 @ 21:24 by Wilford111
3DS: 2294-6952-0477, Username: Wilford
Nintendo Network ID: Wilford111
20. Posted: Sun 15th Jul 2012 05:17 BST
6. Mighty Switch Force
3. Dillon's Rolling Western
2. Bomb Monkey
1. Mutant Mudds
Colors! 3D - it's an app, not a game
VVVVVV - have yet to play
Mutant Mudds is probably my favorite game for the 3DS, retail and downloadable. I have yet to have a terrible experience from a 3DSWare title, though I personally think Pushmo is too overrated.
Favorite Game: Metroid Prime Hunters