Forums

Topic: Pushmo/Pullblox Contest v2 - Voting: Buildings

Posts 421 to 440 of 459

Zyrac

Insert your own fire pun regarding this Dream Land 3 miniboss. This is certainly among my better work, although I kinda wish I'd done something clever with the top part, but I feel like any attempt at such would be forced.

Untitled

Pullblox levels | Fallblox levels
Mario Maker levels
New Leaf Dream Address: 7100-3063-7289

Nintendo Network ID: Zyrac23

iBazly

Sorry bro! It was my birthday then I had to work!! It's been a crazy week - I'll totally make something before the weekend is over though! Didn't realize no one else had submitted...

My Roguelike Podcast: LikeLikeLite
Read my Pokémon FanFic: Pokémon Outbreak
Follow me on Miiverse, or follow my Facebook page to see my Pushmo, Crashmo, Stretchmo, Mario vs. Donkey Kong, and Super Mario Maker custom levels!
Super Mario Maker Bookmark Profile
3DS Friend Code: 5370-0572-6471

Zyrac

Wait. Did I really type Sunday there? Hah, I meant Tuesday. Voting lasts through Tuesday.

Now then. Bazly, I found a shortcut in your puzzle... but I suppose you made it in a bit of a hurry, hm? And I'm gonna vote for it anyway, because it's pretty creative. I must admit I would probably look at a sprite like that and think nothing could be made of it.

Mario Maker levels

Zyrac

Alright, this is officially going nowhere. I'm gonna have to put the contest on hold for now, as has happened once in the past. Post entries for this theme whenever you feel inclined, and I'll start things up again whenever it seems feasible. See you whenever that is...hopefully it won't be long.

Mario Maker levels

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic