Forums

Topic: Pushmo/Pullblox Contest v2 - Voting: Buildings

Posts 321 to 340 of 459

6ch6ris6

i vote for 3 just to make it exciting xD

Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
waiting for Nintendo to release a new handheld

Zyrac

Well. We have a tie between every entry. So, uh, moving on...

I guess I'll stick with three week themes here for now, since we didn't see much action there... plus I don't want both contests to keep ending at the same time. So, if you would, find the time to make a Christmas puzzle by 11:59PM GMT on Wednesday 26th December.

Pullblox levels | Fallblox levels | Fullblox levels
Mario Maker levels
ACNL Dream Address: 6E00 000F 65D2

Nintendo Network ID: Zyrac23

6ch6ris6

alright first time i will participate !!!

Untitled

no idea if this is good or bad or easy or hard. on of my first pushmos i ever made^^

Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
waiting for Nintendo to release a new handheld

iBazly

I will definitely be submitting something! Unfortunately I left my laptop charger at home, so while I'm at my parents' place I won't have much computer access. I'll be sure to get my submission in probably on the night of the 26th

My Roguelike Podcast: LikeLikeLite
Read my Pokémon FanFic: Pokémon Outbreak
Follow me on Miiverse, or follow my Facebook page to see my Pushmo, Crashmo, Stretchmo, Mario vs. Donkey Kong, and Super Mario Maker custom levels!
Super Mario Maker Bookmark Profile
3DS Friend Code: 5370-0572-6471

Happy_Mask

AAAAAAAAAAAGAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! After hours upon hours of the special challenges, I finally beat pushmo!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Zyrac

Hey, Bazly... you forgot about the time zone difference, didn't you? Buuuuut since we only have two entries, I'll bend the rules a bit and wait an extra day.

Oh, and congrats on beating the game, Happy_Mask. Now if you can beat the bonus levels, I'll be really impressed. Even I haven't done all of those... the bonus challenges are just painful.

Mario Maker levels

iBazly

Zyrac wrote:

Hey, Bazly... you forgot about the time zone difference, didn't you? Buuuuut since we only have two entries, I'll bend the rules a bit and wait an extra day.

Oh, and congrats on beating the game, Happy_Mask. Now if you can beat the bonus levels, I'll be really impressed. Even I haven't done all of those... the bonus challenges are just painful.

Haha yes I did forget about the time difference... though I also failed to get a Pushmo ready on time! But if you don't mind waiting a bit I have an idea I've been brewing and will probably get finished this evening...

EDIT: HA! Submitted before anyone replied!

Untitled

Not too difficult, but I wanted to encompass gaming and presents into one thing... hopefully y'all recognize this sprite!

Edited on by iBazly

My Roguelike Podcast: LikeLikeLite
Read my Pokémon FanFic: Pokémon Outbreak
Follow me on Miiverse, or follow my Facebook page to see my Pushmo, Crashmo, Stretchmo, Mario vs. Donkey Kong, and Super Mario Maker custom levels!
Super Mario Maker Bookmark Profile
3DS Friend Code: 5370-0572-6471

Zyrac

Dude, you scared me - since you edited your post instead of making a new one, I didn't realise you'd done it!

But you did, so let's get this show on the road:

1. Zyrac
Untitled

2. 6ch6ris6
Untitled

3. Bazly
Untitled

Tell us which one made you jolly by 11:59PM GMT on Sunday.

Mario Maker levels

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic