Forums

Topic: Pushmo/Pullblox Contest v2 - Voting: Buildings

Posts 321 to 340 of 456

6ch6ris6

i vote for 3 just to make it exciting xD

Steam: ACAB or 6ch6ris6
waiting for a pricedrop on switch

Zyrac

Well. We have a tie between every entry. So, uh, moving on...

I guess I'll stick with three week themes here for now, since we didn't see much action there... plus I don't want both contests to keep ending at the same time. So, if you would, find the time to make a Christmas puzzle by 11:59PM GMT on Wednesday 26th December.

Available for online play around 7-10PM UK time most weekdays, whenever on weekends.
Pullblox levels | Fallblox levels | Ful...

Switch Friend Code: SW-6987-6502-7004 | 3DS Friend Code: 0044-3085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: Zyrac23 | Twitter:

Zyrac

Good old Mission in Snowdriftland. It may have been a fairly standard platformer, but its use of the advent calendar made it feel like something special. So here's that game's protagonist... or at least, here's his head.

Untitled

I also made one of the snowflakes you collect in the game.

Available for online play around 7-10PM UK time most weekdays, whenever on weekends.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6987-6502-7004 | 3DS Friend Code: 0044-3085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: Zyrac23 | Twitter:

6ch6ris6

alright first time i will participate !!!

Untitled

no idea if this is good or bad or easy or hard. on of my first pushmos i ever made^^

Steam: ACAB or 6ch6ris6
waiting for a pricedrop on switch

Happy_Mask

AAAAAAAAAAAGAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! After hours upon hours of the special challenges, I finally beat pushmo!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Zyrac

Hey, Bazly... you forgot about the time zone difference, didn't you? Buuuuut since we only have two entries, I'll bend the rules a bit and wait an extra day.

Oh, and congrats on beating the game, Happy_Mask. Now if you can beat the bonus levels, I'll be really impressed. Even I haven't done all of those... the bonus challenges are just painful.

iBazly

Zyrac wrote:

Hey, Bazly... you forgot about the time zone difference, didn't you? Buuuuut since we only have two entries, I'll bend the rules a bit and wait an extra day.

Oh, and congrats on beating the game, Happy_Mask. Now if you can beat the bonus levels, I'll be really impressed. Even I haven't done all of those... the bonus challenges are just painful.

Haha yes I did forget about the time difference... though I also failed to get a Pushmo ready on time! But if you don't mind waiting a bit I have an idea I've been brewing and will probably get finished this evening...

EDIT: HA! Submitted before anyone replied!

Untitled

Not too difficult, but I wanted to encompass gaming and presents into one thing... hopefully y'all recognize this sprite!

Edited on by iBazly

Zyrac

Dude, you scared me - since you edited your post instead of making a new one, I didn't realise you'd done it!

But you did, so let's get this show on the road:

1. Zyrac
Untitled

2. 6ch6ris6
Untitled

3. Bazly
Untitled

Tell us which one made you jolly by 11:59PM GMT on Sunday.

Zyrac

Hm. I'm not sure what to do here - I usually won't proceed with less than three entries, but adding another week to this seems like too much. So... I'm just gonna give it another couple days, I guess. New deadline is 11:59PM GMT on Friday.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic