3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Pushmo/Pullblox Contest v2 - Voting: Buildings

Showing 281 to 300 of 459

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

281. Posted:

Oooohhhh.... Bomberman. If no one uses that I might have to do that... Is anyone doing that?

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Magikarp3

282. Posted:

Untitled

here's my entry, Mr. Sumusu from Konami's little known wiiware/ios game Tomena Sanner. It's like an endless runner, except you're a Japanese salaryman who rides dinosaurs, kicks people in the face and breakdances. If that sounds interesting, go get it for 2 dollars on iOS right now :D

(especially LJM, you seem like the kind of person to enjoy something like this haha)

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Zyrac

283. Posted:

This theme sure got people talking - I think that was our longest ever string of imageless posts back there. And we got some new participants, too. I guess we should've done this one sooner!

So, here's Charlotte from Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin. This being a relatively complex sprite, I'm pretty pleased with how it ended up.

Untitled

My Pullblox levels
My Fallblox levels
New Leaf Dream ID: 7100-3063-7289

3DS Friend Code: 0044-3085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: Zyrac23

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

284. Posted:

Pretty simple, but it came out better than I expected.
Untitled

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Mohikanace

285. Posted:

I made an entry but I dont know how to post it here. Its my first pullblox map so.

Mohikanace

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

286. Posted:

Step 1: Save it to your 3DS.
Step 2: Get onto the internet browser and email it to yourself.
Step 3: Go to your computer and download it.
Step 4: Go to Imgur, select "computer" and upload it from your computer.
Step 5: Take the URL and come here to this topic, and type (img)link to your pic(/img) replace the ( and ) with [ and ]
It should appear here after that. This is kinda how I do it(except I do it with my website).

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

287. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

Step 5: Take the URL and come here to this topic, and type (img)link to your pic(/img) replace the ( and ) with [ and ]
It should appear here after that. This is kinda how I do it(except I do it with my website).

Or you can go to this web site "Upload Pushmo Levels" on your 3DS, and upload there, your 3DS will do all the work.
Then copy the link, just to make it easy for everyone here, just upload the pic to Photobucket, or Imgur on your PC.
Its really simple.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

288. Posted:

@LJM Yeah, as I said, that's just how I do it, I'm sure it's way too complicated.
EDIT: I didn't know about that Pushmo site though.

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

289. Posted:

@3Dash
The site is awesome, its where we put all our work, you can click on our names, and see them all.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

290. Posted:

@LJM Cool! I'll definetly have to try it out on my 3DS then. Thanks!

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

AuthorMessage

Mohikanace

291. Posted:

Here we go.
Untitled
I had to do this one even tho its really simple to clear, but I just love Poy Poy 2 and I think more people should know about that game.

ps. thanks for the help :)

Mohikanace

AuthorMessage

Bazly

292. Posted:

@3Dash: Just make sure when uploading to that site to always triple check that you've put in an "author name", otherwise you run the risk of not entering your name and having them come up as "Anonymous". I like knowing that people can just click on or search "iBazly" and find all of my Pushmo on there.

Also, I hope to submit something to this very soon! I just started a new job and have also been kind of been obsessively playing Morrowind and Oblivion in anticipation of buying Skyrim during Steam's Christmas sale this year (I'm poor, eff off lol). So I haven't been doing as much Pushmo-ing as I originally planned, what with Crashmo around the corner and all. But I will get something done for this and hopefully that will give me the PUSH I need to PULL myself together and get working! (Heh heh heh).

My Pushmo and Crashmo Levels
My "The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave" QR Codes
My "The Denpa Men 2: Beyond the Waves" QR Codes
3DS Friend Code: 5370-0572-6471
Miiverse Username: iBazly

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

293. Posted:

I accidentally put my zephiel puzzle on a separate name, just make sure to be precise with your name on there. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Zyrac

294. Posted:

Three days left for this one!

My Pullblox levels
My Fallblox levels

AuthorMessage

Bazly

295. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

@Mohikanace: Instead of Steps 2 and 3, you could also turn your 3DS off, remove the SD card, insert the SD card into your computer and move the file over. Then continue on with Steps 4 and 5. :)

Edited on by Bazly

My Pushmo and Crashmo Levels
My "The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave" QR Codes
My "The Denpa Men 2: Beyond the Waves" QR Codes
3DS Friend Code: 5370-0572-6471
Miiverse Username: iBazly

AuthorMessage

Jupiter

296. Posted:

Hello all! This is my entry:

Untitled

From Castlevania Adventure for the Game Boy. I think it's a pretty hard one, so kudos and thanks to anyone that solves it!

Edited on by Jupiter

Online Games:
Mario Kart 7, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Resident Evil: Revelations, Luigi's Mansion 2, Mario & Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5381-6422

AuthorMessage

ScreenSplitter

297. Posted:

Wow, some of these are outstanding. I assume this will become a Crashmo/Fallblox thread sometime soon...?

ScreenSplitter

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

298. Posted:

@Zyrac Will you be making another thread for Crashmo/Fallblox?

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

299. Posted:

@Dash I believe he stated he's planning on it, but it probably won't become a reality until it comes out in America and Europe. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Zyrac

300. Posted:

The Crashmo/Fallblox contest will be a separate thread. I plan to launch it when the game comes out in America, both to avoid leaving people out and because I'd like to get to grips with the game before starting.

As for what will happen to this thread, it depends on how much interest people maintain in this game after the release of its sequel, but I'd like to keep going for at least a couple more themes after this one.

My Pullblox levels
My Fallblox levels