Topic: Pushmo/Pullblox Contest v2 - Voting: Buildings

Showing 121 to 140 of 459

AuthorMessage

Chris720

121. Posted:

What happened to this contest? It was the bomb, now it's just empty. D:

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

Zyrac

122. Posted:

Sorry for not posting in a while, but people just seem to have lost interest in this game, and thus activity here has fizzled out. You should know that I'm still around, though, and if people start entering the contest again then I will resume running it.

My Pullblox levels
My Fallblox levels
New Leaf Dream ID: 7100-3063-7289

3DS Friend Code: 0044-3085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: Zyrac23

AuthorMessage

Chris720

123. Posted:

I will wait for it to run again then. I'd like to get in on this contest... seems like fun. :3

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

Magikarp3

124. Posted:

uhh... so I might be a bit late to the party, but this thread is a great idea and it was a shame that it's dwindled now.

Anyway, here's the first in what I hope to be many future entries, a Mettaur straight out of Battle Network. It's one of my first ones so it's a little on the easy side

Untitled

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Ecto-1

125. Posted:

Its a shame this thread kinda just died... I may try to make a Mega Man Pushmo to help get it going again (although, I know nothing of Mega Man... hmm... that could be problematic...)

EDIT: Actually, I'll just do this: MEGALUIGIMAN!!! (it technically is a Megaman sprite, just with a Luigi skin). Props to whoever made this, as I have no idea who it was (I am referring to the sprite I based this on, not the Pushmo itself)
Untitled

Edited on by Ecto-1

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

AuthorMessage

Bazly

126. Posted:

I'm going to enter too if that's okay! I'd love to make something Mega Man themed. I'll have something up soon.

Edit: In the words of Morrisey, How Soon is Now? I'm done! Here's my submission:

Untitled

It is based off of Jet Set Mega Man from Mega Man 6, but I have included some personal touches by adding more detail to the colours of the suit and added colour to the jets (which normally are just white). I set the level at 4 stars but I think it might even be a five. It's one of the more difficult Pushmo I've made. Hope you like it! :)

Edited on by Bazly

My Pushmo and Crashmo Levels
My "The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave" QR Codes
My "The Denpa Men 2: Beyond the Waves" QR Codes
3DS Friend Code: 5370-0572-6471
Miiverse Username: iBazly

AuthorMessage

Zyrac

127. Posted:

Well, I think I've left this theme in limbo for long enough, so I'm setting the deadline to 11:59PM BST next Wednesday. After that we'll have the two-day voting period followed by a new theme, although I'm not sure how long it'll have to run for. Thanks for not giving up on this.

Edited on by Zyrac

My Pullblox levels
My Fallblox levels

AuthorMessage

Bazly

128. Posted:

Thank YOU for keeping this going Zyrac! And don't worry, though forums regarding Pushmo have been a bit dead, since creating my Pokemon album last week it's had about 1000 views. Considering I post it ALL over the place that isn't necessarily a lot, but it shows people are still playing at least!

AuthorMessage

Zyrac

129. Posted:

Oops, I'm late! Well, I'm sure you could wait another hour and a half after all that time. Now let's finally get to the voting. Here are the entries:

1. Zyrac
Untitled

2. Demonic
Untitled

3. oiiopo
Untitled

4. Ecto-1
Untitled

5. Bazly
Untitled

Vote for one of them by 11:59PM BST on Friday.

My Pullblox levels
My Fallblox levels

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

130. Posted:

Totally Jet Set Megaman!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

FluxOwl

131. Posted:

These are all good, but I'm going to go for Jet Set Megaman

Also, @Bazly and @Zyrac, I've seen you guys' pushmo designs on another site, and I must say, you two do absolutely fantastic work. Keep it up.

Currently Playing: Rayman (GBC), The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap

AuthorMessage

Ecto-1

132. Posted:

My vote goes to Zyrac's Nitro Man pushmo. Even to someone who knows absolutely nothing about Megaman, the guy in that pushmo looks awesome!

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Colors 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Magikarp3

133. Posted:

Can entrants still vote? If so I gotta vote for Bazly's Jet Set Megaman

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Zyrac

134. Posted:

Bazly is the winner this time! Congratulations.

So here's what you've been waiting for - a new theme. And it's Pull Switch Mania, with the stipulation that your entry must contain at least five Pull Switches. As for the question of how long this one will last, I'm tentatively setting the deadline to 11:59PM BST on Wednesday 9th May. I'd like for that to be longer than necessary, but we'll see how it goes.

Edited on by Zyrac

My Pullblox levels
My Fallblox levels

AuthorMessage

Bazly

135. Posted:

Whoops! I'm so sorry you guys, I disappeared for a while. School and life got busy recently - if I was allowed to vote I was going to vote for Mega Luigi Man. Either way, yay winning! Thank you guys SO much!

@FluxOwl: Glad you like my stuff! Thank you very much! I try to post it everywhere haha. Hopefully you know about my Imgur account? All of my stuff can be found on ibazly.imgur.com. I promise to keep up the good work :D

AuthorMessage

Zyrac

136. Posted:

So, here's my entry. It's a small one, but it took some effort to make nonetheless. I know it must be good because of how quickly I forgot how to beat it...

Untitled

My Pullblox levels
My Fallblox levels

AuthorMessage

Ecto-1

137. Posted:

I don't know if I'll have time to make a new Pushmo for this contest, so I'm going to enter this one that I made a few months ago. I haven't used it for any contests though, so it'll be new to all of you people! I was saving it for a DSiWare theme, but it works for this one too.

Untitled

Edited on by Ecto-1

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Colors 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Bazly

138. Posted:

As you guys MAY know from my other post, I've done a huge update to my Imgur account where I keep all of my Pushmo. One of those updates, is, in fact, my entry for this contest! I didn't really expect it, but as I was working on my Zelda Pushmo, this one ended up being just perfect for the Pull Switch Mania competition. Here it is!

Untitled

Oh! Also! Be warned! Not EVERY gadget is there to HELP you solve the puzzle. Heh heh heh...

Hope you like it! =D

Edited on by Bazly

AuthorMessage

Zyrac

139. Posted:

Well, the thread's not exactly thriving, but three entries is enough. Here they are again.

1. Zyrac
Untitled

2. Ecto-1
Untitled

3. Bazly
Untitled

Vote for one of them by 11:59PM BST on Friday.

My Pullblox levels
My Fallblox levels

AuthorMessage

Bazly

140. Posted:

I'mma have to vote for Zyrac's! It was very fun. Eto's was good too though! :)