Showing 181 to 200 of 211
181. Posted: Mon 23rd Jan 2012 17:13 GMT
I went through a few ideas before settling on this one. I'm not sure it fits the theme all that well, but Link's Awakening is an old enough game, right?
My Pullblox levels
My Fallblox levels
New Leaf Dream ID: 7100-3063-7289
Nintendo Network ID: Zyrac23
182. Posted: Mon 23rd Jan 2012 22:53 GMT
@Zyrac I just finished Link's Awakening
Backloggery | Now Playing
183. Posted: Thu 26th Jan 2012 00:05 GMT
SNES first Mario RPGits an old game
Edited on Thu 26th January, 2012 @ 00:05 by LordJumpMad
For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
184. Posted: Thu 26th Jan 2012 00:56 GMT
"Can you do that? Can you explode twice?!" -Spike
3DS FC: 1676-3897-8278
185. Posted: Thu 26th Jan 2012 02:05 GMT
Yay for manholes? D:haha, I just now realized--manholes. get it? cause game and watch?
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid
186. Posted: Thu 26th Jan 2012 22:00 GMT
Thanks for everyone's submissions! Here are your choices for voting this week!
1. Vincent V
My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970
187. Posted: Fri 27th Jan 2012 00:38 GMT
Why must it be so hard to choose? I pick... 4!
188. Posted: Fri 27th Jan 2012 00:45 GMT
Voting for 4, it's mindblowing.
Edited on Fri 27th January, 2012 @ 00:46 by RogueBologna
3DS Friend Code: 4768-7445-0519
189. Posted: Fri 27th Jan 2012 01:14 GMT
Hey, I know I'm a bit late, so if I'm left out of the voting, I totally understand. This is kinda easy, but I like it.
I have to vote for number 2.
Edited on Fri 27th January, 2012 @ 01:15 by Ecto-1
Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery
Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989
190. Posted: Fri 27th Jan 2012 01:27 GMT
This one it was really hard to decide, but I'll vote for #4, as well.Bowser's probably crying of joy because of all the votes he's getting
Edited on Fri 27th January, 2012 @ 01:28 by FriedSquid
191. Posted: Fri 27th Jan 2012 01:56 GMT
4. That is incredible.
3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594PSN ID PS_man1984
192. Posted: Fri 27th Jan 2012 05:02 GMT
Freak! I thought I had this one until I saw #4 DX
193. Posted: Fri 27th Jan 2012 18:37 GMT
My vote goes for Jump's Bowser as well it's amazing
3DS FC: 2578-3560-0869
194. Posted: Fri 27th Jan 2012 18:47 GMT
I vote for the Mad One's Bowser as well.
195. Posted: Fri 27th Jan 2012 22:31 GMT
Voting for #2 because it has the fewest unnecessary switches/manholes. Well, that and it's cool.
196. Posted: Sat 28th Jan 2012 09:35 GMT
I pick number 2 by @abHS4L
My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery
197. Posted: Sat 28th Jan 2012 10:14 GMT
My vote has to go for #4!! Thats just epic!
3DS Friend Code: 5413-1202-1179
Nintendo Network ID: fpjc122
Nintendo Network ID: fpjc122 | Twitter: kartrashians_
198. Posted: Sat 28th Jan 2012 13:54 GMT
I vote for LJM's Bowser(#4) no doubt, it really is amazing.
Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
The Rest is Silence.
199. Posted: Sat 28th Jan 2012 14:09 GMT
Even if it wasn't amazing, I vote for Jump's.
Hell, I'd vote for him no matter what.
Backloggery | Art Blog
Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL
200. Posted: Sat 4th Feb 2012 23:26 GMT
So I'm assuming bboy2970 is out for now, anyone else want to continue this contest? Oh and congratulations to LordJumpMad for winning the last one. Like I said earlier, I thought I was going to win until I saw your entry (hate you XP).
Sorry, this topic has been locked.