Forums

Topic: pokemon virtual console

Posts 1 to 20 of 25

Big_Boy_Chubs

Don't you think it's time nintendo releases some vintage pokemon games on the 3ds virtual console?

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

TrueWiiMaster

Yes. Yes I do. Every time I do a survey on Club Nintendo for a VC game, I say the VC needs Pokemon. Now that the Wii U is supposed to get GBA games, I'm hoping for Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Fire Red/Leaf Green on the big screen too.

I am the TrueWiiMaster! Those who call the Wii casual BEWARE!

Nintendo Network ID: WiiMaster

Diamond

Please take a gander at our Community Rules — the Unacceptable Content section is what you're looking for. Thank you for not talking about piracy as an option — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

If you troll and bash a system you claim you don't want then why are you paying attention to it?

BlatantlyHeroic

Diamond wrote:

Please take a gander at our Community Rules — the Unacceptable Content section is what you're looking for. Thank you for not talking about piracy as an option — TBD

That's illegal.

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

sinalefa

A game I would like to see is Pokémon Pinball. I loved that one as a kid.

I will comment in this thread, never being able to find it again.

Big_Boy_Chubs

i'd really like to see the GBA pokemon games on the 3ds virtual console.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

RabidPikachu

I want to see Pokemon Yellow Version: Special Pikachu Edition on vc with a special Pikachu border identical to Super Gameboy and N64's stadium border!

3DS Friend code 4425-2142-6328

GuSolarFlare

they should make a 3D classics pokemon red and blue with all the pokemons up to the last gen(first-yes, I've said it and I'm ready to be crticized! Second-any poké from after the first gen only possible to see or get by trading/batling with the new games) in that awesome old pixelated graphics!!!!!!!!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

LordJumpMad

No. No I do not. Every time I do a survey on Club Nintendo for a VC game, I say the VC needs NO Pokemon.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

Twitter:

Big_Boy_Chubs

@LordJumpMad oh well....there's always a few who bask in other's sorrow.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

RabidPikachu

LordJumpMad wrote:

No. No I do not. Every time I do a survey on Club Nintendo for a VC game, I say the VC needs NO Pokemon.

What have you got against Pokemon, dude? Are you maybe... A person who like digimon?

3DS Friend code 4425-2142-6328

Lzeon

GustavoSF wrote:

they should make a 3D classics pokemon red and blue with all the pokemons up to the last gen(first-yes, I've said it and I'm ready to be crticized! Second-any poké from after the first gen only possible to see or get by trading/batling with the new games) in that awesome old pixelated graphics!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps you overlooked the "Virtual Console" portion of this thread

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S for SOOOOOOO GOOD
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)

My Splatloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Obito_Sigma

LzQuacker wrote:

GustavoSF wrote:

they should make a 3D classics pokemon red and blue with all the pokemons up to the last gen(first-yes, I've said it and I'm ready to be crticized! Second-any poké from after the first gen only possible to see or get by trading/batling with the new games) in that awesome old pixelated graphics!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps you overlooked the "Virtual Console" portion of this thread

I am against most 3D Classics games because I am forced to put the games, such as Kid Icarus, Kirby's Adventures, and Xevious in my Virtual Console foldier even though they aren't Virtual Console games. I don't want to make an entire foldier for them, because it gets confusing. Also, they are always more expensive then if they were VC Games instead. I have to pay an extra buck or two just for a game that is 3D, even if I would never use the 3D Feature. Also, if you look at games such as Sonic Drift 2, it is possible for trading. You could have Local Play like in Sonic Drift 2 and it could act exactly like the "Game Boy Cable." It could work.

Friend Safari: Butterfree, Venomoth, and Volbeat (if there are any Bug Catchers out there...?)
Looking For: Ditto, Magneton Friend Safaries (please contact me if you have any)

Super Smash Bros Mains:
Kirby, King Dedede, Mega Man

Nintendo Network ID: JonathanTennyson | Twitter:

Ketchupcat

Obito_Tennyson wrote:

I am against most 3D Classics games because I am forced to put the games, such as Kid Icarus, Kirby's Adventures, and Xevious in my Virtual Console foldier even though they aren't Virtual Console games. I don't want to make an entire foldier for them, because it gets confusing. Also, they are always more expensive then if they were VC Games instead. I have to pay an extra buck or two just for a game that is 3D, even if I would never use the 3D Feature. Also, if you look at games such as Sonic Drift 2, it is possible for trading. You could have Local Play like in Sonic Drift 2 and it could act exactly like the "Game Boy Cable." It could work.

You should do what I do. Instead of having a Virtual Console folder, I have an Old Games folder. I just put all my VC and 3D Classics in there, divided by series.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

KingH3nrry

I want all of the GBA Pokemon games in the main series to come to the Wii U VC, and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team

KingH3nrry

Nintendo Network ID: KingH3nrry

RabidPikachu

If it weren't for the pokemon amie feature in X and Y I would say they should make an updated rerelease of N64's Hey You Pikachu because 3DS has a microphone and they could have added a petting feature.

3DS Friend code 4425-2142-6328

kingston589

Pokemon Snap for wii u and 3ds vc

Currently Playing: Smash Bros, Ducktales Remastered and Bayou Billy
Youtube: PlatTheFormer
Steam: PlatTheFormer

Nintendo Network ID: kingston589

3Dkid

No, I do not want GB/GBA Pokemon games, unless they add multiplayer feature to the VC. After all, it is the core of the series. Taking that away, to me, makes the games less than desirable.

☆604 & 316★

Favorite Video Game: Kid Icarus: Uprising
Speaking of Kid Icarus, check out this website Kid Icarus: Uprising Tools.

Animal Crossing Dream Address: 5400-2184-7315

Nintendo Network ID: BlueJay316

Obito_Sigma

3Dkid wrote:

No, I do not want GB/GBA Pokemon games, unless they add multiplayer feature to the VC. After all, it is the core of the series. Taking that away, to me, makes the games less than desirable.

Check out my post in the "3DS Virtual Console" forums. I made a post not too long ago about that and I didn't get any responses.

Friend Safari: Butterfree, Venomoth, and Volbeat (if there are any Bug Catchers out there...?)
Looking For: Ditto, Magneton Friend Safaries (please contact me if you have any)

Super Smash Bros Mains:
Kirby, King Dedede, Mega Man

Nintendo Network ID: JonathanTennyson | Twitter:

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic