Forums

Topic: Pokemon Shuffle

Posts 2,541 to 2,560 of 2,560

Silly_G

I noticed that some Pokémon appearances changed quite some time ago, but I couldn't figure out exactly what had been changed as it was very subtle, but different enough to notice (Glalie's sprite instantly springs to mind).

Also bear in mind that the game will now save whenever you use a Great Ball (GAAAAAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!), and you will no longer be prompted to confirm whether or not you wish to use items, so don't accidentally tap on that Complexity -1 because the software will no longer ask you whether or not you actually intended to use it.

Those shifty illegitimate children at GS. If they keep this up, I'll rid myself of this game for good, and I will be all the better for it. They have a lot of gall to show such contempt for their userbase. This is such a scummy, scummy, scummy game and yet I've been sucked in, and I'm in way too deep to feel inclined to give up now. -.- Ugh….

Silly_G

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3134-0847 | Nintendo Network ID: sillygostly

Silly_G

Aaaarrrrghhh!!! You've GOT to be kidding me!!!! >

I've updated the software, and seeing as I have close to the maximum number of coins, I figured that I'd play Darkrai Stage 175, which I can no longer access without checking in…

And it also seems ridiculous to change the 3DS Menu title screen of the software to include Alolan Pokémon considering that they will not be accessible until after stage… 550+? So any newcomers to the game will certainly have their work cut out for them.

Silly_G

Silly_G

NOR will it allow me to access past Main Stage 530!!!

So I can't at least try to plough through some stages to make use of those 10k coins.

Damn you so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so much Genius Sorority. What an unbelievable show of contempt.

Edited on by Silly_G

Silly_G

Silly_G

Slight overreaction on my part. I downloaded the extra data, closed the game when it was confirmed that the extra data was added so that I do not receive the check-in bonus right away.

Still, I think GS have already shown enough contempt toward us so my curse still stands.

Silly_G

Rikaria

We still don't know how they'll handle Alolan Pokémon, but my guess is that they'll be separate stages so that they won't be ridiculously far. Or if they will show up past 550, some will be introduced via Special Stages first.

As far as the sprite changes are concerned, some were made so that some icons are more distinctive than others. This is further boosted by the fact that there are shiny variants now added in the data among... well... Gen 7 Pokémon. Open the links below to see them for yourself:

https://twitter.com/lilligant0519/status/839306742664089600
https://twitter.com/lilligant0519/status/839312181464186880

Avid Pokémon Shuffle player; I'm active in its Miiverse community as well
My Super Mario Maker levels
3DS Friend Code: 0602-6573-5201

3DS Friend Code: 0602-6573-5201 | Nintendo Network ID: Rikaria

maceng

Another heads-up: you no longer receive hearts from streetpassing after you clock in more than 9999 streetpasses. They did it a long time for the jewels (not receiving jewels every 100 streetpasses), now they have done it for the hearts.

Also, Mind Zap has been nerfed. One of the most common duos is Shaymin and Bellossom: sleep the Poke with Shaymin, the use Mind Zap to lengthen the counter for disruptions. No longer. It was very useful on some EBs, now it is gone.

Edited on by maceng

maceng

Rikaria

Wait... does that also include the Hearts you get if you haven't Streetpassed someone for about 5 days?

maceng

@Rikaria That I don't know. I keep several 3DSes running the game, and usually get like 40 hits per day. So far, I can't tell how many hits I've received now and it surely doesn't grant any more hearts.(and I know that I've streetpassed more than 10 3DSes).

EDIT: It seems that the streetpassing will work if the other players have updated. Just checking it now...

Edited on by maceng

maceng

Silly_G

All-Pikachu safari incoming?

Silly_G

Rikaria

You mean Ashchu? That'd be a nightmare as you'd have to seriously pay attention...

EDIT: A Pastebin was posted, and apparently 3DS players will finally get Drop Rate Increase. Placeholder info for new Skills was also found.

Edited on by Rikaria

Late

So close to having all main stages S ranked and caught. Only the latest area remaining. It's currently standing at 41/48 caught and 26/50 S ranked. It's been a while since I was this close to having them completed. I've never actually done that as new stages are added always right as I'm about to finish. No doubt it will happen again. I think it's time to make 7th Gen available.

I programmed a simple tool that copies all Switch screenshots from an SD card and places them to folders according to the game:
Link

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Rikaria

Late wrote:

I think it's time to make 7th Gen available.

It's supposedly coming this Tuesday, actually. Why else would every single event end so soon, especially the semi-new Safari?

Xyphon22

I have done a full-item run on the last level (550 - Mega Aggron) like 3 or 4 times and still can't S-rank it. One time I was one combo away from getting it. It's very frustrating that I have wasted like 40,000 coins on one level and still haven't gotten anything for it. Does anyone know what the Complexity -1 actually takes away? Because I didn't notice anything different using it. The level still had all 4 of my Pokemon, the Mega Aggron, and the blocks.

Edited on by Xyphon22

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

maceng

@Xyphon22 I think it removes the Aggron icons from the skyfall.

Edited on by maceng

maceng

maceng

@Late I used the Snorlax's bug and S-ranked the remaining 6 stages plus caught about 20 Pokemon. Still, I need to catch like 30 Pokemon (not big fan of catching them all except as of lately).

maceng

WendyLong

I like the game about Pokemon and Pokemon shuffle is one of them.

Edited on by Joeynator3000

WendyLong

Joeynator3000

@WendyLong Please don't advertise, use your signature...

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/joeynator3001

EeyorePLUR67

Hi, just got my first Nintendo handheld since the Advanced first came out. LMAO
I specifically got my 3ds just to play Pokémon Shuffle, (mobile has a major issue when it comes to transfer codes) and because literally no one in my circle plays or even owns any handheld system, I have absolutely no friends on my Nintendo.

@Rikaria @sillygostly @spoonytech
I noticed you 3 posted your codes/IDs on this thread about Shuffle, so with high hopes I added you on my Friend List. If you, or anyone else for that matter, still plays Shuffle on their 3ds please add me back.
I desperately need more hearts than just one every 30 minutes without spending money on it.
Haha x) *sadface

Anyway, if anyone is interested in adding me
fc: 1350-1502-2215
Nintendo Network ID: EeyorePLUR67

3DS FC: 1350-1502-2215
Nintendo Network ID: EeyorePLUR67

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic