3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Outdoors unleashed: Africa 3D.

Showing 173 to 174 of 174

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

173. Posted:

When I first saw a trailer for this game, I couldn't help but laugh. A game where the goal is to lay waste to endangered species? Hilarious. But I had no intention of every getting it. Then a friend suggested it because he loved the "arcade shooter feel" to the game. I went ahead and took the $4 plunge.

Love the game. I've put like 15 hours into it, surprisingly. I almost feel guilty for enjoying it. Yeah, it's screwed up that you shoot elephants, rhinos, and leopards...but it's very fun.

That said, I was wondering if anyone could help me with a problem I've encountered. I've managed to get every achievement in the game except the medals they give you for beating every level without taking damage, and beating every level without shooting a female. I know I took damage and shot females the first time through the game, but I replayed every single level afterward, sure to avoid any females and taking no damage...but the achievement won't unlock! I thought maybe I missed something the second time through, so I've since replayed every level again...and still no achievement. Anyone know if I'm missing something?

I guess you only get those if you never shoot a female, or never take damage, even if you replay the level? That seems nearly impossible during the first playthrough. Anyway, I hardly expect an answer, but just in case I figured I'd take a shot at getting one. If anyone knows how to acquire those two achievements, I'd love to hear it.

Either way, I dig the game and have had way more fun with it than I expected.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Teyon

174. Posted:

@MetallicDonkey we have had a look into the issue for you. It seems that with the code there are no issues. An option to help you solve the problem would be for you to send us your Save File that way the programmers can take a look to see whether there is any damage to your file specifically or if there is something else happening. If you can, attach the file to an email and send it to support@teyon.com . Feel free to also cc myself in the email- aneta.bajda@teyon.com

Glad to hear you are enjoying our games :D

Teyon - Software & Entertainment
www.teyon.com

Follow us:
Twitter
Facebook
YouTube
Bird Mania Facebook
Google+