3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Outdoors unleashed: Africa 3D.

Showing 101 to 120 of 174

AuthorMessage

willobee

101. Posted:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

Someone else will have to step up and further endanger these species.

This line is genius.

NNID: willobee

AuthorMessage

RR529

102. Posted:

To anyone who has this:

How many blocks does it take up?

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage

Donjwolf

103. Posted:

Not getting it because it's not a true hunting game but a glorified shooting gallery. Just to let you know, I love animals and not overly fond of hunting (unless you live in middle of nowhere and need to hunt for food and clothing) but hunting -games- are pretty fun. I mean, I don't want to go shooting people in real life but I kill thousands of people in games. Better shoot at virtual animals than real ones.

Anyway like I said, this isn't an actual hunting game where you actually have to stalk prey, find tracks, and walk an hour or more before you can find a single animal. Too bad lots of hunting games nowadays are anything but.

If you want a more realistic experience, theHunter on PC is the best hunting game ever made. The environments are downright amazing. Here's too screenshots I took in game:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/freelancewolf/the%20hun...
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/freelancewolf/the%20hun...

You can try it for free and it's unlimited so you can use it forever. It comes with one map, one weapon and you can only hunt one animal (white-tail deer) at http://www.thehunter.com/pub/

If only I can find a true hunting game on the 3DS but none exists right now.

Edited on by Donjwolf

Donjwolf

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

104. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

To anyone who has this:

How many blocks does it take up?

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

RR529

105. Posted:

^Thanks.

Also, it has it's first player rating on eShop (5 Stars).

Currently Playing:

AuthorMessage

Moorpheel

106. Posted:

Good to hear it's good, maybe they'll make a sequel with dinosaurs or zombies then. That or baby seals.

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

rayword45

107. Posted:

Morphtroid wrote:

That or baby seals.

With involvement from Tom Fulp?

ATTENTION: Help me not get killed over a stolen camera. Please, I need your money. http://igg.me/at/twelveouncecamera/x/3629997

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

108. Posted:

Theres this, outdoors unleashed alaska 3d, and I think theres another one (I think its outdoors unleashed urban 3d), and deer drive legends

Edited on by Undead_terror

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

109. Posted:

Morphtroid wrote:

Good to hear it's good, maybe they'll make a sequel with dinosaurs or zombies then. That or baby seals.

Baby Seals? O.o thanks you just put a disturbing picture of poor, innocent and harmless animals being hunted for fun.....woopee

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage

Moorpheel

110. Posted:

RetroGBHippie92 wrote:

Morphtroid wrote:

Baby Seals? O.o thanks you just put a disturbing picture of poor, innocent and harmless animals being hunted for fun.....woopee

You're welcome.

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Donjwolf

111. Posted:

Well if you have a PSP or Vita, you can buy Carnivores Dinosaur Hunter and Carnivores Ice Age. They're true hunting games where you basically hunt er, dinosaurs and ice age mammals. They're pretty fun and the graphics look dated as they're ports of old PC games. It's fun seeing a Rex grab you and shakes you like a rag doll :D

The only issue I have with the game is that when you choose the animal you want to hunt, only that animal appears on the map (the PC version had more than other animal walking around) and since the maps are huge, and the prey not very plentiful, you could be walking a long while before you see anything. Luckily there's a radar feature you can add before you hunt that shows the locations of all the animals on the map to make it easier. Unfortunately that also kinda ruins the point of hunting though if you know where they all are. Still, it's pretty fun and the predators are vicious. They're making a new dino hunting game though (also for the PSP) but I dunno when that's coming out.

Edited on by Donjwolf

Donjwolf

AuthorMessage

RR529

112. Posted:

It now has 3 player ratings on eShop (all 5 star). At this point, they could all be from the dev (not sure how big Teyon is), but you never know (it could mean reviewers, or just any average joe, are enjoying it).

Currently Playing:

AuthorMessage

SirSmugleaf

113. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

It now has 3 player ratings on eShop (all 5 star). At this point, they could all be from the dev (not sure how big Teyon is), but you never know (it could mean reviewers, or just any average joe, are enjoying it).

It's probably Teyon employes...They make A LOT of games tav Teyon, but they're all just "meh".I think Outdoors Unleashed: Africa 3D is no different.They also have NO creativity with the naming of their games: just look at Bird Mania 3D! So bad, I could come up with a better one! OU:A3D is no different either...
Now i'm not hating Teyon (I actually have and enjoy Bird Mania 3D), but I think they could be more creative sometimes...

Edited on by SirSmugleaf

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

AuthorMessage

grumblegrumble

114. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

I got it and I must say, its rather really fun (not trying to make anyone mad) the controls are excellent, the graphics are slightly better then in the trailer, and I beat the first thing of levels on my first try.Not gonna spoil it for people but I find it rather fun but just in case you guys can wait for a review.

Awesome! I'm going to download it. And for Christ sakes, people, if you really want to 'stand up for animals' please go down to a local animal shelter and volunteer some time instead of wasting your comments on a $4 video game!!! Good night.

Edited on by grumblegrumble

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 (User name: Grumble) If u add me let me know so I can add you back ;) Current Favorites: NSMB 2, CrossWords Plus, Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone, Donkey Kong, Mario Golf, Balloon Pop Remix, Precipice, Digidrive, Art of Balance: Touch, Speed X3D, Retro Pocket

AuthorMessage

Bankai

115. Posted:

grumblegrumble wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

I got it and I must say, its rather really fun (not trying to make anyone mad) the controls are excellent, the graphics are slightly better then in the trailer, and I beat the first thing of levels on my first try.Not gonna spoil it for people but I find it rather fun but just in case you guys can wait for a review.

Awesome! I'm going to download it. And for Christ sakes, people, if you really want to 'stand up for animals' please go down to a local animal shelter and volunteer some time instead of wasting your comments on a $4 video game!!! Good night.

Trying to shut down legitimate criticism about a nasty little game? How very democratic of you?

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

Bankai

116. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

It means the people interested enough in the game to spend money on it and then found it compelling enough to play it for a hour enjoyed it.

In other words, it means almost nothing. Just like all eShop reviews.

AuthorMessage

RR529

117. Posted:

@OlympicCho, on a side note, is anyone at your review site going to review this?

Currently Playing:

AuthorMessage

Bankai

118. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

@OlympicCho, on a side note, is anyone at your review site going to review this?

I think it's best I don't, since I couldn't possibly give it a fair report.

Someone else on the team would be entitled to.

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

119. Posted:

OlympicCho wrote:

RR529 wrote:

It means the people interested enough in the game to spend money on it and then found it compelling enough to play it for a hour enjoyed it.

In other words, it means almost nothing. Just like all eShop reviews.

This.
eShop reviews are in no way accurate and representative of how good a game is. The 2-3 games I've downloaded from the eShop that deserved 1-2 stars in my eyes were TORTURE to play for an hour. I made sure to leave them on just for that time though and review them. Cant have anyone thinking Pyramids is a good investment. ._.

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

Grodus

120. Posted:

Morphtroid wrote:

Baby Seals. Definitly baby seals.

I am Grodus. I will kidnap YOUR princess for the Shadow Queen, too!