3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Nintendo Pocket Football Club!

Showing 441 to 460 of 465

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

441. Posted:

@C-Olimar - Done this a long time ago. However, I`ve just sent it again.

WYLD-WOO

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3796-6485 | Nintendo Network ID: WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

spizzamarozzi

442. Posted:

@WYLD-WOO I understand you're building your SSSSSSS team just to contrast DavyP and balance the league, but I consider swapping between accounts on the same machine as illicit as swapping between two different 3DSs. Granted, the game lets you do it, but I don't think anybody should take advantage of this feature (Football Manager lets you save before every match, so that if you lose you can constantly re-try, but where's the pleasure in that??).
I could have easily snatched those SSSSSSS players from your transfer list for peanuts but I decided not to.
The thing I don't want to happen is that everyone starts using this trick and you end up with half the league made of SSSSSSS teams. It would turn a pretty game into a boring experience.
I guess, the best thing that can be done is simply to let Nintendo know they should fix this system and, in the meantime, I urge all the players to start playing clean and fair. It's football FFS, it's not for life.

spizzamarozzi

3DS Friend Code: 0104-0649-7464 | Nintendo Network ID: spizzamarozzi

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

443. Posted:

if i start this game again i will only play singleplayer and not use some weird tricks with multiple accounts to beat the game. that's just lame

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

444. Posted:

@spizzamarozzi - Interesting opnion and one that I would agree with. However, It`s a feature!!!! - How on and what earth can you expect people to not use a in-game feature????

I trained my first team without using this process. You can still get good players at SSSSS by using the best stat increase combos. The league has been full of all SSSSS player teams for quite some time.

Edited on by WYLD-WOO

WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

Jab187

445. Posted:

@Wyld-Woo, @AndilX

Hey guys, I have uploaded 5 players to the friend market today, from my B-Team.
I will be hosting these players permanently.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club: AFT Z
3DS FC: 0877-0271-5435
WiiU: Jab_187
PSN: Jab_187
Favourites: USFIV / BBCP / TTT2 / SSBWiiU

AuthorMessage

DavyP

446. Posted:

@Jab. If they are any of the players that lost 12 out of 13 games to Groomsport last night then you might want to reconsider if they're worth putting out there :)

I take it you've learnt it's not so easy at the top when the game doesn't artificially boost your stats. 2nd to 9th and you did it all by yourself :)

D 2 - 2 GroomsportFC RussT DF01E3C5AAE353C
D 3 - 3 GroomsportFC RussT F1E3C5A78CC53FE
L 1 - 0 GroomsportFC RussT 9B4D2F01E62F718
L 2 - 0 GroomsportFC RussT 996B4D2F044D956
L 3 - 1 GroomsportFC RussT 46987A5C317AB63
W 0 - 1 GroomsportFC RussT 13C5A7896EA7D70
L 3 - 1 GroomsportFC RussT 687A5C3E135C785
W 0 - 1 GroomsportFC RussT 35A7896B4089992
W 0 - 1 GroomsportFC RussT AC3E10F2D710169
L 1 - 0 GroomsportFC RussT E0F2D4B69BD4DED
L 1 - 0 GroomsportFC RussT 04B6987A5F98581
L 2 - 0 GroomsportFC RussT 04B6987A5F983E1
D 1 - 1 GroomsportFC RussT 5F01E3C5AAE375C
L 1 - 0 GroomsportFC RussT 6E10F2D4B9F27CB
L 5 - 1 GroomsportFC RussT 02D4B6987DB52EF
L 1 - 0 GroomsportFC RussT CE10F2D4B9F14CB
L 2 - 0 GroomsportFC RussT A87A5C3E135B8E5
L 2 - 0 GroomsportFC RussT 9B4D2F01E62E438
L 4 - 1 GroomsportFC RussT E0F2D4B69BD3E4D
L 3 - 0 GroomsportFC RussT 35A7896B4088852
L 2 - 0 GroomsportFC RussT 7B4D2F01E62E0F8
L 2 - 0 GroomsportFC RussT 8A5C3E10F53D0C7
L 1 - 0 GroomsportFC RussT 35A7896B4088412
W 1 - 2 GroomsportFC RussT 7D2F01E3C800A3A
L 3 - 2 GroomsportFC RussT C87A5C3E135BEA5
Close

This is the point I was trying to make the other day but did poorly as my head was, let's say, a little clouded. When you reach the top the game is less forgiving and favours the underdog. Without the game boosting your score when you are lower placed you can see the reality of how tricky it is to stay top. I didn't play any of those games against you, gained over 1000 points, and all you managed for your effort was to fall to 9th. Back to the drawing boards eh?

Your team has gone backwards because you have jumped on the band wagon and signed those S rated players from the friends list. Previously you had trained all your own and they played together well now there is something very wrong with your team and I can say for sure it is adding in those extra players. It's not about rating, it's about blending a team, you were doing that very well before, now you've upset your team balance really badly.

Edited on by DavyP

DavyP

AuthorMessage

spizzamarozzi

447. Posted:

Anybody knows what happens once your player(s) reach the all star team? A few of my players were called for an all star match, and then I was asked to coach the team (so I know my players played). The assistant said that the players would return with new experiences, so i thought their values were going to go up, but after winning the match, no change in their skills...

spizzamarozzi

3DS Friend Code: 0104-0649-7464 | Nintendo Network ID: spizzamarozzi

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

448. Posted:

@spizzamarozzi - You will notice the player potential bar rise following them becoming an all star. This will help to have a better stat increase when applying combos to that player. Together with having the player for longer before the players stats, start to decrease. Turning a player into a all star is the best way to get them to all SSSSS rated, that and using the highest stat increase combos.

WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

449. Posted:

@Jab187 - NICE ONE!!! YOU LEGEND... Pushed up MrMackeys yesterday, so will help to not manipulate everyones scores. Work has already begun on GroomsportFC, following a few experiments.

Edited on by WYLD-WOO

WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

AndilX

450. Posted:

Jab187 wrote:

@Wyld-Woo, @AndilX

Hey guys, I have uploaded 5 players to the friend market today, from my B-Team.
I will be hosting these players permanently.

Thanks @Jab, your FW is pretty deadly and your GK is well trained, good job.I hope you saw mines, they growing quite well :D

3DS FC {2595-1963-8407} NPFC team name: Dragons
V3DsA owner. Love gaming
I'm an aerospace engineer just graduated :P

AuthorMessage

DavyP

451. Posted:

WYLD-WOO wrote:

@Jab187 - NICE ONE!!! YOU LEGEND... Pushed up MrMackeys yesterday, so will help to not manipulate everyones scores. Work has already begun on GroomsportFC, following a few experiments.

Have you seen Mr Mackeys position recently?

Yesterday my team was played literally hundreds of times. Despite all the tricks used and constant games played against my points total INCREASED,

The fact is despite accusations of cheating etc. GroomsportFC are a strong well trained team and even a co-ordinated effort was not enough to displace them.

In view of the effort put in by AFT Z I have decided to reward him by giving him a taste of the lead. Such determination in the face of constant failure must require a great deal of resolve. To be constantly kicked and still get up for more, well, it almost brings a tear to my eye.

If I get the chance this evening I'll give you a helping hand by making a few team tweaks, A little taster of the top if you will. It's on me, you deserve it just for your fanatically obsessive play :)

DavyP

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

452. Posted:

@DavyP - You talk so much pooopdidooooie. l this and l that.... it's easy to manipulate this game and that is the real sad thing about it. l pushed MrMackeys from my postion yesterday from 41st to 6th. Just as an experiment to stop you manipulating peoples scores.

Grwhahahaha....You know the real reason @jab187 will be top.

Edited on by WYLD-WOO

WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

DavyP

453. Posted:

@WYLD-WOO. It's all theatre, the game was dying on its arse and a bit of banter helps liven things up a bit.....

DavyP

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

454. Posted:

@DavyP - Just check MrMackeys position and as I assumed, you have counter manipulated the scores back to where they was before. Still.. I worked out how you drop ya position, so fast. More dirty tactics of the highest order employed to do that.

I just don't get why anyone would what to play any game like this. Man... it must suck being you @DavyP

WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

455. Posted:

@Davyp - Without you, I would have stopped playing this game long ago.

WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

DavyP

456. Posted:

@WYLD-WOO. Yeah I'm getting tired of being the pantomime villain. I think it's getting to the time to retire MrMackeys FC. See how the game pans out when it's played fair. I might train up one or two new players to freshen up Groomsport as they're a bit stale to me now as the line up hasn't changed for so long.

I'll also give up on trolling AFTZ. It was kinda fun as every time I posted here he didn't reply but responded by playing me furiously game after game after game :)

DavyP

AuthorMessage

DavyP

457. Posted:

@WYLD-WOO. I returned Mr Mackeys to the lower leagues by switching their formation to 1 - 0 - 10, no defence at all :). I must admit I was suprised to see them in 6th. It all went a bit crazy yesterday so I sat back let it play out before responding and ended up with more points. It's not easy playing like such a dirty cheat :)

UPDATE. I've called it quits in the league now, retired MrMackeys and from now until the weekend will only play the international tournament (i can't be missing out on a prize!!!) after which I will delete GroomsportFc from the game. It's been fun but I have other games I need to play and NPF has maybe encouraged the negative aspect of my competitive streak:)

Edited on by DavyP

DavyP

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

458. Posted:

@DavyP - Well Russ, you have played that role very well. That's exactly what l meant yesterday by saying it must suck being you. It's been fun for me playing the side of justice of late. However, like many people including my brother, they won't play again because of you. So, I'm sure they will be glad to hear that news,

Just out of interest, how many hours on both 3DS's on ya activity log have you clocked up? Total time played for me is 741 hours and 700 of them are against playing GroomsportFC. That is a crazy amount of time....

Look... Don't delete ya team, like l've done several times. Just leave them on there for people to play as it should be played.

Edited on by WYLD-WOO

WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

Jab187

459. Posted:

Don't delete Groomsport.

They are a great team and you spent a lot of time crafting them.

Just delete MrMackeys and stop cheating, then people will have more respect for you.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club: AFT Z
3DS FC: 0877-0271-5435
WiiU: Jab_187
PSN: Jab_187
Favourites: USFIV / BBCP / TTT2 / SSBWiiU

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

460. Posted:

@DavyP - My job is done here and my teams have both been deleted. It's been emotional....

WYLD-WOO