3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Nintendo Pocket Football Club!

Showing 421 to 440 of 465

AuthorMessage

DavyP

421. Posted:

@WYLD-WOO - Just seen the above post, I'll send a friend request via your network ID when I'm next on the Wii U.

I also noticed on the NFC website the Champions have dropped dramatically down the table :) Wonder how that happened????

I shall take comfort in Nintendo's very generous prize for winning/walking the Welcome Cup. I think I might just enter my team in the next tournament as I have only played a handful or so league games recently, mainly to clip the wings of some pretenders to my throne.

Been playing a bit of Mario Kart against the family and have improved a bit. Have a heavy workload at the moment so I haven't got as much practice as I'd like but I'll get there eventually. I'd need to as I like to win :)

DavyP

AuthorMessage

Jab187

422. Posted:

I have been following this topic from day one and have the following to say:

DavyP, what you are doing to achieve results at the top of the table is despicable.

You are purposely playing against your B team to fix your position.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club: AFT Z
3DS FC: 0877-0271-5435
WiiU: Jab_187
PSN: Jab_187
Favourites: USFIV / BBCP / TTT2 / SSBWiiU

AuthorMessage

DavyP

423. Posted:

@JAB187 Settle down. Firstly yes I did play my reserve team. I also played all the top teams. It takes a lot more than a few low score wins against a low ranked team to complete a 4000 point turn around.

I did it as a bit of fun in response to WYLD WOO's challenge yesterday when I was knocked from 1st to 15th. My team is more than capable of blasting its way to the top from 15th place. Mr Mackeys just sped up the process to save time and effort. Go build a decent team and come join the fun instead of using silly words like despicable. Just ignore where I am in the league and focus on your own team, and have fun instead of being so serious.

Just treat it as a bit of sparring between myself and WYLD WOO with the use of all dirty means available and you may not feel so aggrieved. We have both openly stated our intent so it's not like I'm making any false claims regarding my position. I just did it because I can. :)

I fully expect to end up 15th again so it may be best you don't get so wound up as I intend to end up top all over again :)

Edited on by DavyP

DavyP

AuthorMessage

Jab187

424. Posted:

Don't worry im coming for you.
Im in top 20 and my team has a LOT of room for improvement.
When my team is finished you are going down.

AuthorMessage

DavyP

425. Posted:

What are your team called?

Never mind I read your signature.

:)

I played your team a few times and they seem pretty solid. I think a weak link is that you have too big a squad, and when the weaker squad members get thrown into an online game its effecting your win percentage quite dramatically. Your first team is pretty good though. :)

Edited on by DavyP

DavyP

AuthorMessage

Zeroshiki

426. Posted:

DavyP wrote:

@JAB187 Settle down. Firstly yes I did play my reserve team. I also played all the top teams. It takes a lot more than a few low score wins against a low ranked team to complete a 4000 point turn around.

I did it as a bit of fun in response to WYLD WOO's challenge yesterday when I was knocked from 1st to 15th. My team is more than capable of blasting its way to the top from 15th place. Mr Mackeys just sped up the process to save time and effort. Go build a decent team and come join the fun instead of using silly words like despicable. Just ignore where I am in the league and focus on your own team, and have fun instead of being so serious.

Just treat it as a bit of sparring between myself and WYLD WOO with the use of all dirty means available and you may not feel so aggrieved. We have both openly stated our intent so it's not like I'm making any false claims regarding my position. I just did it because I can. :)

I fully expect to end up 15th again so it may be best you don't get so wound up as I intend to end up top all over again :)

I don´t played the game for 3 weeks and I see how you always cheating, I think that you should be banned, it´s ridiculous.

Glory Gang
http://microsite.nintendo-europe.com/NPFC/esES/team.php?team_code=BA5B75047

AuthorMessage

spizzamarozzi

427. Posted:

I have been away for one month - so players are still cheating?!
seriously people, it's an 8-bit football simulation, sort yourself out.

spizzamarozzi

3DS Friend Code: 0104-0649-7464 | Nintendo Network ID: spizzamarozzi

AuthorMessage

C-Olimar

428. Posted:

So I have this now. Results so far are 2-2 D, 6-0 L and 1-0 L. Any advice?

C-Olimar

AuthorMessage

edhe

429. Posted:

@WYLD-WOO

Did you send me a friend request? It hasn't been verified yet. I remember trying to add you a few months ago.

I'd been without Internet for a month - even now, it's a pathetic 20 kb/s, and I haven't been able to get online until yesterday.

My Backloggery
Wii #: 2706 9539 1977 4210
Yes. I have Wii Music
Edwardpon playplay Xenoblade Chronicles
WarioWare D.I.Y
Even I don't know how to pronounce my username
Follow a cow?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260 | Nintendo Network ID: edhe84

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

430. Posted:

@edhe - Just seen ya post and just added you again. 3X player gifts on the friends market for ya, from my ???? team. Check them out!!!

WYLD-WOO

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3796-6485 | Nintendo Network ID: WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

DavyP

431. Posted:

Well the Tournament is a week old and the mighty GroomsportFC are comfortably top despite a mass assault from the minnows below. :)
Interestingly Mr Mackeys are a close second, I may mix things up a bit and root for Mr Mackeys to win the tournament.

I want to thank AFT Z for the points boost you have been giving me in the league, you have helped me see off a number of attempts from other teams in the last few days, Thanks for that :) I've been giving you a break from Mr Mackeys special medicine as a reward :) It felt too cruel constantly sending you back down the table after all that effort you put in.

And Wyld Woo - do you ever sleep? Its been a constant attack but with no real progress as the teams are evenly matched and good old AFT Z always prop me up with extra points.

The dynamics of the league have changed a lot in the last couple of weeks or so, some teams have gone form having no S rated players at all to having full s rated squads. The problem being that their teams are playing like strangers so they are easy pickings for Mr Mackey.

Anyway I'm calling it now, Mr Mackey to win the tournament, Groomsport a very very very close second.

I wonder if the prize will be as good as or even better than last time? :)

Edited on by DavyP

DavyP

AuthorMessage

Jab187

432. Posted:

The only reason I can climb the table is from the points I gain from you in the first place.

You have to resort to B-Team tactics to stop me catching you.

Worst thing is you are proud of it.

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

433. Posted:

@DavyP – I`m surprised you have piped up about this again! Especially, after everyone on this forum knows how you manipulate the position of GroomsportFC.

Me… Sleep!!! I gave that up a long time ago and tiz a very hard process with the amount of coffee that I drink.

It will be interesting to see how you recover next time from ya next 4000 point loss. I have not even started with you yet and after working away and not being able to follow up with another swift hand of justice. I`m back and nearly ready to play you once again with another new all SSSSS rated team from the depths of the league.

Russ… I would be very careful of @Jab187, I always see him on-line working on his team and without him and many other that have put great players on the friends transfer list. I would never been able to delete a team and rebuild it so quickly. So, a big thanks to @Jab187 for the players that helped strip you of that 4000 points and I can assure you there will be many more points taken off you in future.

@BenAV - I could really do with a few of ya top players on that list. Would really be a big help!!!

Edited on by WYLD-WOO

WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

434. Posted:

@Jab187 @Carrot1220 @SuperLuigi13 @BenAV @AndilX

Guys!!! Add my little brother WYLD-WEE - his friends code is 4957-4079-3220: He has already added you all and hes got lots of good players on the friends market to choose from.

Edited on by WYLD-WOO

WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

Jab187

435. Posted:

Untitled

AuthorMessage

Jab187

436. Posted:

Untitled

AuthorMessage

AndilX

437. Posted:

@WYLD-WOO I have added your brother, wow he has good players. Give my thanks to him for me :D

I will start uploading some of my players too, get ready guys.

3DS FC {2595-1963-8407} NPFC team name: Dragons
V3DsA owner. Love gaming
I'm an aerospace engineer just graduated :P

AuthorMessage

C-Olimar

438. Posted:

Speechless at your attitude. Unfortunately I couldn't find any T&Cs on the competition. A terrible oversight on Nintendo's part.
Despite this I'll issue a complaint via the official channels. I urge any other concerned users to do the same.

C-Olimar

AuthorMessage

spizzamarozzi

439. Posted:

C-Olimar wrote:

Despite this I'll issue a complaint via the official channels. I urge any other concerned users to do the same.

yeah - I think Nintendo has a few things to fix - first, take measures against cheaters. Second, they should restrict the matches you can have against the same opponent to a limited number per user. I've been away for one month without internet, and when I got back I found out that there was an idiot who basically played only against me to harvest points.
Now we have people controlling other people's placement in the rankings...honestly, how silly is that?!
the sad thing being - this is a football game. Of all games, football should be the fairest.

It's too easy to have a whole SSSSSSS team using friend transfers. WYLD-WOO put up on the friend transfer list a few SSSSSSS players for 300 or 400 coins each. How do you train a player to SSSSSSS so quickly that it still costs 400? My best trained player is AABAACA, I've been training him for 7 seasons and the cost went up to 5.000 coins.

I haven't followed the whole thread and I might be wrong, but I don't think you guys are playing the proper way. Feel free to correct me.

spizzamarozzi

3DS Friend Code: 0104-0649-7464 | Nintendo Network ID: spizzamarozzi

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

440. Posted:

@spizzamarozzi
That`s right people are not playing the right way and have not for a while. I deleted my first team and started again just to knock some of the points off GroomsportFC from what he manipulated from lots of people near him in the league. I built my last team from in game transfers and good potential player on the friends market, that I developed and trained my-self. I never wanted to play the game like this!!!! I however, will continue to do this to play GroomsportFC and only GroomsportFC. As I said before, I`ve tried to bring some balance back to the league and will continue to provide what justice I can to this game.

WYLD-WOO RULES TO GETTING SSSSS PLAYERS QUICK `N` CHEAP
1. Using the second profile slot made available to you – start with a new team and pick 2-3 of the best players with full potential and with high tech and jumping stats. If you don`t have at least 2 players on full potential with good starting stats, just start again until you do. I would recommend only training 2 players the first time you do this.
2. Always try and stay low down in the league whilst training and at least stay in the bottom league for the first year. I would recommend buying cheap players for 50 coins and sacking the rest of your team to achieve this. Together with playing out of position and putting your goalkeeper up front.
3. Train each week and limit the amount of time the players you are training, playing a full game.
4. Train using the combos with the best stat increases – I have made a list of all combos and best increases and do make sure all my player get pretty much every related combo for the allocated position.
5. Save as you go while doing this, because if any of your players being trained becomes injured for more than 2-3 weeks. I would recommend turning the 3DS off and starting that game again.
FYI:
1.) AFTER DOING THIS FOR AROUND 3ish FULL SEASON YOU SHOULD BE DONE.
2.) ONCE DONE, PUT ON THE FRIENDS TRANSFER LIST AND TRANSFER OVER TO YOUR OTHER TEAM

Edited on by WYLD-WOO

WYLD-WOO