Carrot1220

381. Posted:

Yes add me

Carrot1220

3DS Friend Code: 4811-6969-7269 | Nintendo Network ID: carrot1220

AuthorMessage

AndilX

382. Posted:

Guys I'm trying to figure it out which set of combos unlock each player types....so far I know how to get a (from a Balanced fresh player) : Seeker, Marker, Worker, Backup, Explorer and Dynamo.

So from your experience can you tell me which combo triggered: the Sprinter,Creator, Maverick and Chancer? I have a thread in Gamefaqs already if all end well I might write a FAQ on it.
Thanks

Edited on by AndilX

3DS FC {2595-1963-8407} NPFC team name: Dragons
V3DsA owner. Love gaming
I'm an aerospace engineer just graduated :P

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

383. Posted:

@DavyP - You understand what is comming ur way, as you have used the same loop hole against all the top teams around you. There is nothing you can do to stop me or combat against the same dirty tactics that you use. Play or don`t play, I don`t care!!! As long as GroomsportFC are in the top 30, you and you only will be played by my new team, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week untill ur team is no more. There will be 4 people in shifts playing you with the same team. I will bring balance back to the top of the table and will more than strip all the points you have cheated from everyone.

@Carrot1220 - Hey, all sorted now, put in a wrong number from ur FC. Haha, I always say you are as old as the game you play.... Keep an eye out for a few gift players on the friends market. New CB has just added for friends.

Edited on by WYLD-WOO

WYLD-WOO

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3796-6485 | Nintendo Network ID: WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

BenAV

384. Posted:

@WYLD-WOO I saw your player there earlier so I've just thrown him up forward in my training team to give him a test.
All he seems to do for me is hit the crossbar over and over, haha.
Won't be keeping him long term, especially considering I really don't need another Sprinter, but he can chill on my list till I train a replacement. :P

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

385. Posted:

@AndiIX - There are many factors in changing the player type, this is dependant on postion on the player and the formation you use. However, when the same cards are used in a row, this will change the player type. Note, this can be done using combos of the same training card. Use marking cards when training to change to marker type. Use sprinting/pace card to turn into sprinter, etc. Some player types have a combination of the two.

Edited on by WYLD-WOO

WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

386. Posted:

@BenAv - He has all 157 combos on him, so he should do ok for ya. Must have the hump being in a training team, his used to scoring against the best. You will have to play a few years in one player to gel any player but I`m sure you know that.

Ur new team is looking pretty good, hope you have turnt them all into all-stars?

Edited on by WYLD-WOO

WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

BenAV

387. Posted:

I've only played online with my new team for one night to test out some of my new players.
Once I got my formation and everything sorted a bit, I think they started to go alright.
Basically the players I expected to go pretty well did well and the players who I still plan to replace were a bit less convincing.
Won't bother going back online till I have a better goalie ready to go.

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

388. Posted:

@BenAV - Yeah man, should defo make sure you got someone special between them sticks. I`ll keep an eye out on ur on-line results over the next week to see how ya getting on.

By the way...Been wondering what does Teikoku mean?

WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

BenAV

389. Posted:

WYLD-WOO wrote:

By the way...Been wondering what does Teikoku mean?

It's an Inazuma Eleven team.
So is True Teikoku.

AuthorMessage

DavyP

390. Posted:

@WYLD-WOO, There are a lot of intricate details involved in doing a Mr Mackey, for example if you send a team too far down the league they can power back up the league with ease. You just have to hit the sweet spot. Also if your team is too strong they will soon power their way up the table up and not be as effective at doing the Mackey. I've noticed your brothers team has been having a few bad results, when he first introduced them with all the new players they did well against me but at the moment there seems to be something not quite right with them and some tweaking needs done.

I did enjoy the mental image of you employing a shift rota to down my all powerful team though :)

I'll drink to you on Friday when the Champions elect collect the Tournament Trophy :)

Edited on by DavyP

DavyP

AuthorMessage

Carrot1220

391. Posted:

This crack me up

Carrot1220

AuthorMessage

Carrot1220

392. Posted:

Hey cheers for adding me those players are spot on wyld-woo

Carrot1220

AuthorMessage

Carrot1220

393. Posted:

Already got me hat trick online

Carrot1220

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

394. Posted:

@DavyP - Mate, I have watched everything you are doing with that team. I do understand the level of dirty tactics or intricate detail as you call it that you are employing with MrMackey’s.

I may come across as a bit harsh but I`m just being honest with my opinion about how ur playing this game. I like the way you come across on here and ur comments do normally make me smile including the one above. It`s all been quite funny for me and friends talking about this, so please don`t feel I`m being negative.

There would be nothing more funny than showing you a montage of the playing rota you will be receiving over the next week. Been singing `Even Rocky has a Montage` from the Team America film quite a bit during training this new team. On that subject!!! You kind of remind me of cartman from South Park, as he would play this game like you.

Remember, you have not won the cup yet!!!!

@BenAV - O right... I must get round to play some of them games. I do love a good RPG man, plus they do look pretty cool to play.

@Carrot1220 - No worries, hope ya enjoy them bad boys.

WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

Carrot1220

395. Posted:

Wyld-woo climbing the rankings slowly lol
How does the market work? If i put a player on there can they be signed and gone?

Carrot1220

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

396. Posted:

@Carrot1220 - You can put upto 5 players on the market from each profile. They are released for all ur friends to sign, you don`t lose them un-less you dismiss them. You can have upto 16 players in any team from the friends market.

Edited on by WYLD-WOO

WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

SuperLuigi13

397. Posted:

Hi guys pls add me too, I hope you guys have room for me.

Wyld-Woo pls could you add me too if you can.

My team is SuperLuigi and I am new to the game.

Thanks a lot.

Edited on by SuperLuigi13

Smash Main: Luigi
3DS FC: 0576-4948-7498

AuthorMessage

Carrot1220

398. Posted:

Excellent i shall stick some good players on there then

Carrot1220

AuthorMessage

Carrot1220