3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Nintendo Pocket Football Club!

Showing 361 to 380 of 468

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

361. Posted:

@DaveP – OBJECTION: You are good at beating the system but not at this game. You have proper spoilt this game for me and lots of my friends that also play. You know full well, that it would be impossible for anyone to counter such dirty tactics. How could any team get near you, when a team such as MrMackey’s that`s so low ranked with all SSSSS ranked players, not win one game in ten against any team at the top. You play the best teams or same teams as to keep ur second team MrMackey’s in low rank so when they do win, it drains the points off any of the top teams. That one loss would mean all you need to do is play them all day as you have done to me and ur nearest competition would sure to lose any points advantage over you.

The reason you cheating is ur playing with another team on another 3DS once everyone has established rank and playing teams around you knowing that they will lose big points. If MrMackey’s were in the same rank as us all it would be fair but you have found a loop hole in the system and are using that to cheat. MrMackey`s will never progress because you only play top teams and win 1 in 10 as to keep them low in the rankings. You seem like an intelligent guy to me and I think you understand what ur doing is wrong.

Well... I have news for you!!! I am deleting my profile and starting again from the bottom with the sole purpose of playing just Groomsport Fc with an SSSSS rated player team. One thing I hate most in life are cheaters... I`ll be playing you just to knock you down from the top spot and I will because my team will only be playing you from such a low down position. Once my team is gaining ranking, I`ll delete it and start all again.

I don`t care about my own position, all I will do is play you and keep it fair for everyone else that plays this game.

Already trained a few new team members and with my brothers team and friends out there, I`ll soon have a team ready to drain Groomsport FC.
I will also be putting all my very cheap SSSSS ranked player on my friends market for any my friends to use against you.

I WILL HAVE JUSTICE AND CHEATS NEVER PROSPER.

Edited on by WYLD-WOO

WYLD-WOO

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3796-6485 | Nintendo Network ID: WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

362. Posted:

F.Y.I - please see above comments.

@BenAV @Kalispso3 @6ch6ris6 @PKpunky @sizzamorozzi @DadOfFour @andreoni79 @Datasun_7 @Sjoerd @Sinster @dwuuu @spike @andrea987 @Tsasuki @Jollykarp @G0dlike @isbiten @WasshioYuji @Lycidas @Umut @edhe @numberry @icesol @art-kevinc @jafmeister

Any people that I`ve not add on here as friends, please confirm back and I`ll add you in after making some room.

Edited on by WYLD-WOO

WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

363. Posted:

@AndilX -I added you in. Add me back and keep an eye of the friends market for a few all star players with all combo on.

WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

AndilX

364. Posted:

@WYLD-WOO - I have added you mate.

3DS FC {2595-1963-8407} NPFC team name: Dragons
V3DsA owner. Love gaming
I'm an aerospace engineer just graduated :P

AuthorMessage

DavyP

365. Posted:

@WYLD-WOO Don't be dismantling your team due to my tactics. I'm going to call it a day in the league and make my last hurrah in the tournament. No point in playing when theres a bit of bad feeling as it spoils it a bit. I openly admitted the purpose of MrMackeys was to Leech points to even the odds when Wlyld_Woo and Wyld_Wee openly concentrate on my team. I guess you can't see that for me its like 2 against 1 with Wyld WEE and Wyld Woo never playing each other. I wouldn't go as far as saying its cheating but it is a tactical ploy to gain an advantage, just as Mr Mackeys is also.

Regarding Mr Mackeys, the funny thing is I think they have the potential to be the best team in the league if I continued working with them. They play a possession based game and at some points I've seen them with 79% possession in a half. Their win ratio is going up and with a bit more time I'd say they'd be very very hard to beat. Not bad for a bunch of Pansy's :)

Edited on by DavyP

DavyP

AuthorMessage

AndilX

366. Posted:

@BenAV can I add you sir? as a fan of inazuma eleven, I really like your team!.....still I dont know how did my team manage to tie against your True new team, cant believe it :P

Dragons shingeru! haha

Edited on by AndilX

V3DsA owner. Love gaming

AuthorMessage

Jafmeister

367. Posted:

@WYLD-WOO I've added you to my friends, dunno if there are any in my friend market that will be of any use to you though lol

3DS Friend Code - 4725 7930 1878
NPFC Team - PontefractFC - FE1F3B2AB

AuthorMessage

BenAV

368. Posted:

@AndilX Sure, I'll add you now.
I've only just started playing online with True Teikoku, so there's been a lot of tweaking to my formation and stuff to try to find something that works.
I've definitely managed to improve it a bit, but I'm also starting to work out which players aren't really pulling their weight in my starting eleven so it'll be back to training soon.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

AndilX

369. Posted:

@WYLD-WOO Your players are waaay to expensive! 23k?! its more than my best defender! Anyways thanks for the add I will test my team against your very soon.....erm I have one of my friend that wants to add you, this is his FC: 0877-0271-5435 Jab_187 and his team is just above me in rank the AFT Z (he beat my Dragons once :D). Thanks.

Anyone knows whats the prize for the tourney winner??

Edited on by AndilX

V3DsA owner. Love gaming

AuthorMessage

Carrot1220

370. Posted:

Hello guys my team is MAN UNITED im sitting at 14th in uk and 50th in europe would like to add more people to my friend list on 3ds
FRIEND CODE= 4811-6969-7269

Carrot1220

3DS Friend Code: 4811-6969-7269 | Nintendo Network ID: carrot1220

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

371. Posted:

@Jafmeister - Added you back fella, hey I got all the player I need just training a few more,. Enjoy the expensive players if you can afford them. If not check out my B team for a little gift.

@AndilX - Check out my B team for a little gift,you may like. He seems to be banging in a couple a game against Groomsport FC in my brothers team WYLD-WEE. I have deleted my profile off my 3DS for WYLD-WOO UTD. They are still on the sytem tho for some reason, but ur welcome to play me. Don`t play my new team as that`s for the sole purpose of playing Groomsport FC and I intend to keep them low in the rankings as long as Groomsport is in the top 30.

No worries, I added Jab_187. Just get him to add me back.

Let`s hope the tourney winner does`nt receive a free 3DS. Groomsport will have 8 profiles on the go then for playing him-self in the next cup. The cup is a joke filled with slippery people that play them-self on muiltiple profiles.

@Carrot1220 - What`s up doc!!!! I added ya fella.

WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

Carrot1220

372. Posted:

Cheers fella

Carrot1220

AuthorMessage

Carrot1220

373. Posted:

Hey wyld-woo you still aint come up on my 3ds hey you 33 aswell brilliant old school gamer like me

Carrot1220

AuthorMessage

AndilX

374. Posted:

Thanks WYLD, carrot can I add you as well?

V3DsA owner. Love gaming

AuthorMessage

Jafmeister

375. Posted:

@Carrot1220 @AndilX added you both to my friends list, hope that's ok

3DS Friend Code - 4725 7930 1878
NPFC Team - PontefractFC - FE1F3B2AB

AuthorMessage

Jab187

376. Posted:

Hi everyone im new here :)

@WYLD: Thanks for adding me

@Andilx: Thanks for helping with my request. Couldn't sign up here for some reason but it worked from my mobile now :)

Nintendo Pocket Football Club: AFT Z
3DS FC: 0877-0271-5435
WiiU: Jab_187
PSN: Jab_187
Favourites: USFIV / BBCP / TTT2 / SSBWiiU

AuthorMessage

Sakura

377. Posted:

Wait a minute! How is it possible to cheat? Don't players' abilities go down along with their potential? So how can they get to SSSSSS? kind of misses the point of it being a true to life sim. Anyway, I have a question - is there a way to train my players not to get caught offside? Only played 4 seasons and promotion up to 1 League next season, in 250s in UK rankings. I was pretty pleased considering I'm a 38 year old woman with no interest in real football.

Sakura

AuthorMessage

DavyP

378. Posted:

@Sakura, The players abilities do go down with their potential but there are various ways to avoid this, for example if your player is selected for the team of the year then their potential lasts a bit longer. It is also possible to use your saved game to train players and introduce them to your main team. Or you could just do as many do on here do and train 1 or 2 players to S rank and then swap them with persons on your friends list, thus building up a full S rated team.

I think maybe the ultra competitiveness of one or two of us on here has lead to some rather unfortunate allegations of cheating being made and maybe soured the game a bit. On the other hand it seems to have opened up the leader boards a bit and there are some new teams challenging for the top.

I would suggest if you want to gain a stronger team that you only train 2 players at a time per saved game. Also its a good idea to keep the players you are training in your reserves and then only play them in 3 or 4 games near the end of the season. That way they remain injury free and can be trained more and their potential lasts longer so can concentrate on giving them as many combos as possible and ensure maxing out their stats. You need to play them at the end of the season to ensure they don't leave due to lack of matches. Also there are plenty of S rated players to be had from friends code sharing on here.

I

DavyP

AuthorMessage

DavyP

379. Posted:

@Wyld-Woo, re the extra 3ds dig, Firstly I do not have multiple profiles, I have 3 teams Groomsport, Mr Mackeys and my team for training up players. Yes there are teams that consistently play me and may give the impression of multiple profiles how-ever there are far too many doing this for it to be possible. I get played more in the tournament because I am top. The same happens when you top the league. I gain little or no points for beating those teams as they are so low ranked(same as happens in the league), so there is no advantage gained from this.

I think its unfortunate you have reacted so negatively as I enjoyed the competition and the banter we had and have always been open about how I play and the reasoning behind it. (ie MrMackeys). I plan to see out the rest of the week with the tournament and then call it a day as I can't really enjoy the game any more due to the bad feeling, which is a shame as I invested a huge amount of time in my team.

DavyP

AuthorMessage

Carrot1220

380. Posted:

Yes add me

Carrot1220