3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Nintendo Pocket Football Club!

Showing 341 to 360 of 468

AuthorMessage

DavyP

341. Posted:

@WYLD-WOO So you make your own tracks? I have a small music studio at home, I ,just do it as a hobby. I sold a few synths on ebay a Virus Ti, Nord Wave and Moog Minitaur and Slim Phatty and bought a Gretsch Black Falcon Guitar. I found I preferred less processed sounds so use the Gretsch, Piano and a Moog Voyager and if I can't make the right sound with an Analogue Synth I use Logics virtual synths as a last resort.

I hated all the processed guitar sounds so thought I'd buy a guitar and teach myself to play it :) I bought the Gretsch because I'm a big Depeche Mode fan. They use them all the time. I'm getting on well with it and picked it up quickly as I can play keyboard so once I learnt the chords the rest fell into place.

What sort of music do you make?

DavyP

AuthorMessage

Jafmeister

342. Posted:

I'm in my fourth season now, currently 2nd place in pro league 2, but almost all of my players are starting to lose potential, is there any way to get it back?
The team is pretty solid and I'm finding it hard to find replacement players with decent stats.
Also could someone explain how the friend market works? If anyone wants to add me my friend code is in the signature bar

3DS Friend Code - 4725 7930 1878
NPFC Team - PontefractFC - FE1F3B2AB

AuthorMessage

BenAV

343. Posted:

Jafmeister wrote:

I'm in my fourth season now, currently 2nd place in pro league 2, but almost all of my players are starting to lose potential, is there any way to get it back?

I've noticed that when I've had players almost out of potential, it's jumped back up a little bit after they've been selected for the all-stars team, but generally there's not much you can do to prevent the loss of potential that I know of.

Jafmeister wrote:

Also could someone explain how the friend market works?

You can put up to five of your players onto the friend market at any one time, and anyone on your friend list is free to take a clone of your character to use in their own team (if they have the room in their salary of course)... You do not lose the player, it just creates a copy, and the player will stay on your friend market as long as you leave them there.
You can also have up to 16 players from the friend market on your list at any one time.
One of the most practical uses of the friend market is using one save to train players, then once you're finished using the friend market to transfer them over to another save file, which allows you to train up to 16 players one by one without worrying about your other players losing potential.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

Jafmeister

344. Posted:

Thanks for the help :) added you to my friends list, hope you don't mind

AuthorMessage

BenAV

345. Posted:

Jafmeister wrote:

Thanks for the help :) added you to my friends list, hope you don't mind

No problem.
Had to free up some room on my list first, but I added you back.

AuthorMessage

Jafmeister

346. Posted:

Some of the players I put on the friend market are dropping in potential but their stats are good

AuthorMessage

BenAV

347. Posted:

You'll find that most of the players I put on the friend market are completely useless.
Only time my good players are on there are when I'm trading them between save files, so your timing would have to be perfect to be able to recruit any of them.

Speaking of the friend market, @WYLD-WOO I just saw the player you've got up there... that's one big salary.

AuthorMessage

Jafmeister

348. Posted:

If I create a team on my second save file, can I use the friend market to trade them?

AuthorMessage

BenAV

349. Posted:

Jafmeister wrote:

If I create a team on my second save file, can I use the friend market to trade them?

Yep, you can use the friend market between save files, meaning you can use one purely for training players then send them to the other.

AuthorMessage

Jafmeister

350. Posted:

That's awesome, I'll have to try that out

AuthorMessage

BenAV

351. Posted:

It's definitely useful, I didn't realise it for quite some time.
I'm currently using that method to get some players ready for my new team.
Might give them a test online in the near future, but I've still got quite a few more to train before I'm completely finished.

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

352. Posted:

@DavyP - Yeah man... Working on a few different bits and pieces at the moment with some other producers. Im a club DJ bt trade and have a promotions company on the side. I`ve have been lucky to have worked with some big names, which has lead to me producing. All my stuff is dance music based, which would include tech, deep house, garage and D&B.

Half of my house seems to me a studio for me these days... An analogue synth is a good choice and is always used by me too. Most of the stuff I do just requires loop samples, so playing it that way has never been problem. I`m impressed you can play the piano, I can read music but very slow and can play only by ear.

I`m also a Depeche Mode fan, you have good taste in music my friend. Now back on the subject of pocket football. It`s all got very close at the top over the last few days, which has been quite fun really but as much as I like our games, I can`t remember the last time I played a team other than Groomsport FC. I wish more people played this game like we do. Really glad you bought ur second team in the mix, which have made things much more interesting over the last few days.

Edited on by WYLD-WOO

WYLD-WOO

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3796-6485 | Nintendo Network ID: WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

353. Posted:

@BenAv - Haha. Pay them high and they will bang them in. He is worth every penny and comes with all combos listed on him. Just hurry up and get on-line man @DavyP has another team in the form of MrMackeysFC which he uses to drain points from the top players as that team is low in the rankings.

What players are you missing? I`ll give you them just hurry up and come play on-line before Groomsport FC storms out in front.

WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

BenAV

354. Posted:

@WYLD-WOO I'd consider picking him up temporarily, but he costs more than my whole salary. :P

The main thing I'm missing right now are my defensive midfielders, but they're almost ready so I'll start testing everyone out online fairly soon.
Still have more I need to train before I'm happy with my team, but it should be sufficient enough to get started with after these two.

AuthorMessage

DavyP

355. Posted:

@WYLD-WOO Its very tight at the top, nearly impossible to get away in the lead. You're right about Mr Mackeys, I use them as leeches, currently giving the Glory Gang a taste of that medicine :) It's the only way I could think of to create breathing space as the top matches usually level out so that you make no points. I could win 3 on the trot then lose 3.

I accidently used MrMackeys against myself a couple of times and lost a load of points. Good thing is you get very little for beating them so they can be quite effective.

Edited on by DavyP

DavyP

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

356. Posted:

@DavyP - I check MrMackeys FC results all the time on my mobile and ur`s and it looks like you play them and you don`t lose. I assume that`s in the cup as it`s only a few time a day. MrMackeys FC is the only reason you are first and you know it. Using the second/third 3DS to beat all the best players and looking at the results you pretty much just play me with them. All ur doing is losing against me and then getting points back with the odd win/draw from MrMackeys FC. How can you take pride at being top when all ur doing is playing dirty?

I do respect the time and effort you must taking to maintain that level of committment to this game all while working and having a family but all ur doing is cheating. It`s a shame ur team is good enough with having to do that. Well.. if you get some kick out of it then great but it`s pretty sad that you have to do that.

WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

357. Posted:

@BenAV - Just put all cheap midfielders on there for ya. Now come and play.

Edited on by WYLD-WOO

WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

DavyP

358. Posted:

@WYLD-WOO - Bit harsh there, I only used Mr Mackeys as a back up as every time I made first I was played repeatedly my Wyld-Woo and Wyld-Wee yet they never play each other. So I brought in Mr Mackeys to even the odds. If you look at Mr Mackeys games played in the tournament you'll see I don't use them to play me they've played about 3 games maybe 4. None against me. I don't want things to turn sour here but I don't think I cheated I just evened the odds. I feel kinda bad you think I cheat :(

DavyP

AuthorMessage

AndilX

359. Posted:

Hi guys, I have been watching this thread for a long time....and I decided to register here :D mind if I add some of you please?

My team name is the "Dragons", got 10th countrywise (UK) and 41th worldwide which is decent enough....I have tried to play against Grooms and I lost 3-2 today, won against Teikou (once,got really lucky there) and I scared to death to play against Wyld. :S however they can give a good fight against any high tier teams :D

Just a quick question how do I get a player to become a Maverick? can someone share the trick please? ( I tried ask on gamefaqs but the board is very slow there)

I would like to add Wyld and Ben Av if you don't mind guys. I have to offer a very good defender (18k) and few other good midfielders.
My 3DS FC {2595-1963-8407}

Thanks

3DS FC {2595-1963-8407} NPFC team name: Dragons
V3DsA owner. Love gaming
I'm an aerospace engineer just graduated :P

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

360. Posted:

@DaveP – OBJECTION: You are good at beating the system but not at this game. You have proper spoilt this game for me and lots of my friends that also play. You know full well, that it would be impossible for anyone to counter such dirty tactics. How could any team get near you, when a team such as MrMackey’s that`s so low ranked with all SSSSS ranked players, not win one game in ten against any team at the top. You play the best teams or same teams as to keep ur second team MrMackey’s in low rank so when they do win, it drains the points off any of the top teams. That one loss would mean all you need to do is play them all day as you have done to me and ur nearest competition would sure to lose any points advantage over you.

The reason you cheating is ur playing with another team on another 3DS once everyone has established rank and playing teams around you knowing that they will lose big points. If MrMackey’s were in the same rank as us all it would be fair but you have found a loop hole in the system and are using that to cheat. MrMackey`s will never progress because you only play top teams and win 1 in 1o as to keep them low in the rankings. You seem like an intelligent guy to me and I think you understand what ur doing is wrong.

Well... I have news for you!!! I am deleting my profile and starting again from the bottom with the sole purpose of playing just Groomsport Fc with an SSSSS rated player team. One thing I hate most in life are cheaters... I`ll be playing you just to knock you down from the top spot and I will because my team will only be playing you from such a low down position. Once my team is gaining ranking, I`ll delete it and start all again.

I don`t care about my own position, all I will do is play you and keep it fair for everyone else that plays this game.

Already trained a few new team members and with my brothers team and friends out there, I`ll soon have a team ready to drain Groomsport FC.
I will also be putting all my very cheap SSSSS ranked player on my friends market for any my friends to use against you.

I WILL HAVE JUSTICE AND CHEATS NEVER PROSPER.

Edited on by WYLD-WOO

WYLD-WOO