3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Nintendo Pocket Football Club!

Showing 321 to 340 of 468

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

321. Posted:

i kinda lost all interest in the game (as for now). maybe i am too busy magaing my teams in an online browser game :D

i will loose almost all of my good players after this season and that's kind of a bummer right now :/

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

DavyP

322. Posted:

Zeroshiki wrote:

Funny how I can get all S with one 3DS meanwhile other people need 3 3DS :D

WYLD-WOO wrote:

@BenAV - Well for the time being, I`m going with you for the Welcome Cup winner.

If you want to win the bet I recommend put the money in Glory!

Oh OH here's Abramovich, you begged and scrounged your S rank players, be honest how many did you develope yourself? 2 maybe 3 at most?

Anyway have a look at our recent results, I believe I have won 7 out of the last 8 with one drawn :)

The smart moneys on GroomsportFC Hawayyy the lads!!!!!! :)

Golpearé su equipo como un español gana una mula

Edited on by DavyP

DavyP

AuthorMessage

Zeroshiki

323. Posted:

DavyP wrote:

Zeroshiki wrote:

Funny how I can get all S with one 3DS meanwhile other people need 3 3DS :D

WYLD-WOO wrote:

@BenAV - Well for the time being, I`m going with you for the Welcome Cup winner.

If you want to win the bet I recommend put the money in Glory!

Oh OH here's Abramovich, you begged and scrounged your S rank players, be honest how many did you develope yourself? 2 maybe 3 at most?

Anyway have a look at our recent results, I believe I have won 7 out of the last 8 with one drawn :)

The smart moneys on GroomsportFC Hawayyy the lads!!!!!! :)

Golpearé su equipo como un español gana una mula

I developed 8 and more in the next days.

Edited on by Zeroshiki

Glory Gang
http://microsite.nintendo-europe.com/NPFC/esES/team.php?team_code=BA5B75047

AuthorMessage

DavyP

324. Posted:

@Zeroshiki Watch out for my new star player, Gary Birtles, he's a legend in the making. He set one up and scored one against you in the last match we played :)

Having all S rank players is becoming less important at this stage, it's more about how the players work together and the combos they use.

Anyway good luck in the competition it will be fun ;)

DavyP

AuthorMessage

DavyP

325. Posted:

Played a few games on this last night to experiment with positions and formations and one thing I took out of it is that there will be no easy games come the cup competition. All the top 6 teams are strengthening and the game can throw up all kinds of results. I think the winner will need good fortune as well as a good team and its anyone's for the taking. Should be fun :)

DavyP

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

326. Posted:

bwahhahahahahahahahahah xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seXqPqsnbPc

Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

WashioYuji

327. Posted:

My team is hovering around the top 30. Currently struggling against the top 25 teams in Europe :/

WashioYuji

AuthorMessage

BenAV

328. Posted:

I took a break for a few days so I probably won't be as prepared as I'd like to be for the upcoming tournament, but I'll see what I can put together in the next couple of days.
My online team hasn't changed in a couple of weeks and I haven't played with it at all, so it's been dropping down the rankings, but I haven't been worrying about that, at least for now.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

DavyP

329. Posted:

I did a bit of experimentation with my team over the last few days, had to put up with some horrendous results as I tried various formations and new players but I think I have a good blend now and hopefully will do ok come the weekend. I must have played over 100 games whilst tinkering and at one point I thought I'd destroyed my team and was going to give up :)

DavyP

AuthorMessage

Conzo

330. Posted:

Ok - was something supposed to happen on the 16th for this tourney? I have spot pass enabled but I'm not sure if I even entered... (not that my team are any use). How do I check results?

Conzo needs friends: 4596-9544-8642 (3ds)
NNID: Super_Conzo

AuthorMessage

BenAV

331. Posted:

Conzo wrote:

Ok - was something supposed to happen on the 16th for this tourney? I have spot pass enabled but I'm not sure if I even entered... (not that my team are any use). How do I check results?

I'm not exactly sure how it all works because I've decided to sit this one out as I'm not going online with my new team till I'm satisfied with it, so someone else is probably better off answering this.
However, you can check the standings here.

What I've heard from friends is something along the lines of you get to use 14 players (11 on the field plus three subs) and can play up to three tournament matches per day, but I don't know anything more than that because I haven't checked it out myself.

Edited on by BenAV

AuthorMessage

DavyP

332. Posted:

@WYLD-WOO I'm not giving up in this tussle for the top!!!!!! :)

Edited on by DavyP

DavyP

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

333. Posted:

@DavyP - I do love our little games... Without you we both would have stopped playing this game long ago and I`ve had some proper fun playing you fella..

Time, I think for my brother to go at being top for a bit and I`m quite surprised anyway that I `ve done so well for so long. I expected you to do well In the cup and thought you would play ya self with other profiles and storm out in front. Never see the point in playing them as a man with multiple profiles can never be beat in the cup.

Mario Kart is out next week and if ur not top by then,I`m sure you will be once that comes out as it`s time to move on for a new game.

Edited on by WYLD-WOO

WYLD-WOO

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3796-6485 | Nintendo Network ID: WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

DavyP

334. Posted:

@WYLD_WOO - The cup does seem pointless, once you are top it's hard to be shifted as I have been challenged by teams that I beat easily and pick up easy points all the time.
Your teams been playing well. I identified them a week or two ago as the main threat. Saying that the game throws up random results and with the teams so closely matched its become a bit of a stale mate. I do have a strong dislike for Bobby Moore though :) I've lost count the number of times he's pulled the shirts of my players without the ref seeing and then played a through ball for you to score. I've struggled with getting my attack to link properly were as yours seem to be playing well together and score loads of goals.

I think if we didn't have each other for competition the game would have died a death. How-ever, I also am getting Mario Kart 8, I have the Blue Shell limited edition ordered from shopto so perhaps the rivalry will move on to there :)

Its been a fun challenge, very tiring though as Ive had to go flat out to keep up. I have a second team I use fonline or bedding in my players before transferring to the main team, gets them match experience online without wrecking their potential or injuring them before they are ready. You may have played them :) MrMackeys FC.

DavyP

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

335. Posted:

the tournament made me play a few games again. but only online. still no big interested in this game (again)

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

336. Posted:

@DavyP - Glad you taken all in good sport fella. Gotta love ur MrMackeys team, which I of course knew was urs. I could tell that when you played ur sell in the Cup with them, together with The Great Hope - Norm and Spud FC - DumDum.

Haha, how could you hate good old Sir Bobby after what he has done for the Country. You don`t need don`t need to link anyone up as ur players seem to score most of their goals from the half way line.

I have not had much sleep either of late, been working and playing around with a few tracks that I`m making, so had this game on in the background.

Nice one on ur purchase of MK8... We will have to swap ID codes for Mario Kart and carry the rivalry onto that. My network ID for the Wii U is WYLD-WOO, I`m sure ya find me next Friday.

WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

337. Posted:

@6ch6ris6 - I`ve really enjoyed it. It`s not perfect by any means and there seems to be massive loop holes in the tournaments set up but had some great times playing on and off line.

WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

338. Posted:

@BenAv - Ur team is ready and looking pretty good to me, come play on-line man.

WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

BenAV

339. Posted:

WYLD-WOO wrote:

@BenAv - Ur team is ready and looking pretty good to me, come play on-line man.

It's definitely tempting to jump online and see how some of my new players perform, but there's still one pretty glaring hole in my side, so I'll resist temptation for a bit longer and maybe jump on once I've filled that rather than waiting till the whole team's complete.

AuthorMessage

DavyP

340. Posted:

@WYLD-WOO So you make your own tracks? I have a small music studio at home, I ,just do it as a hobby. I sold a few synths on ebay a Virus Ti, Nord Wave and Moog Minitaur and Slim Phatty and bought a Gretsch Black Falcon Guitar. I found I preferred less processed sounds so use the Gretsch, Piano and a Moog Voyager and if I can't make the right sound with an Analogue Synth I use Logics virtual synths as a last resort.

I hated all the processed guitar sounds so thought I'd buy a guitar and teach myself to play it :) I bought the Gretsch because I'm a big Depeche Mode fan. They use them all the time. I'm getting on well with it and picked it up quickly as I can play keyboard so once I learnt the chords the rest fell into place.

What sort of music do you make?

DavyP